No Results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Results!!!

Routine includes: 20 min(4 sets of 5min reps)of bathmate pressure when semi and full erected and 30 sec internal penis stretches straight and downward with bathmate at full pressure.
    I'm 5 weeks in and see no improvements only a slight discoloration; its like 5inches of my shaft got a tan and my last inch is the same skin color.

Did any of you have similar experiences?
    Last edited by paintballer; 07-30-2013, 05:30 PM.

Hanging and pumping are supplementary exercises. Solely hanging or solely pumping won't do you any good. You have to jelq and stretch normally too. Not just for 30 seconds either, you need to add some serious time.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by paintballer View Post
      Routine includes: 20 min(4 sets of 5min reps)of bathmate pressure when semi and full erected and 30 sec internal penis stretches straight and downward with bathmate at full pressure.
      I'm 5 weeks in and see no improvements only a slight discoloration; its like 5inches of my shaft got a tan and my last inch is the same skin color.

Did any of you have similar experiences?
      Yup, you sound just like me. After about 2.5 months of PE 1/2 my dick went dark and 1/2 stayed white. It's like wtf?!? Also I am not convinced I am getting any gains. I've been at it for 7 months now. I did get impressive gains at first, especially girth, but I was suffering wtih ED so those immediate "newbee" gains may very likely have come from increased EQ alone.

In short, I found a lotion called Amlactin. It costs $20. Use it twice a day and in about 2-3 weeks your normal color will start to return. Also, since PE my dick functions way better and I don't have ED anymore - not even a little bit of ED - it's cured!!!!!!!! So for that reason alone I will continue to do PE. If in time I do get size gains, RIGHT ON! But I am happy with my functional gains. So no complaints.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I have been at this now for 7 months. Still without gains, starting to put me in a rather dark place.. :/
        Stats:
        (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
        NBPEL: 7.28
        MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
        NBPEL: 7.59
        MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

consider your self doing manual stretching exercises & manual jelqing exercises. the bathmate pump alone may add a bit of girth through time.
          However, you must apply and combine different types of exercises.

that said, flaccid stretches in different directions (forward, downward, left, right)

now is the time for you to begin.

combine jelqing, manual stretches and your pump all together. You can jelq & stretch for 15 mins. stretches in all directions.

lastly, make your penis fully erect, and use your pump for 15 minutes. fully erect.

do this for a month. see if you see length gains. you should definitely see some gain if you are doing it correctly.

peace

Comment

New Routine:5 min of stretches, 5 min jelqing, 4 sets of 5 min reps with bathmate, finally 3-4 hours of size genetics extending

Sound Good?

Comment

I dont feel like doing crazy amounts of jelqing like these other guys...

Comment

It was 4 months before I saw any gains.

Comment

Jelqing does seem to work.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

you may need to shock your Dick into growth. bundled stretchs added into your routine may help get the ball rolling. I'm on my tablet right now, but try looking for shock on this forum or Google it.
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier II View Post
                      consider your self doing manual stretching exercises & manual jelqing exercises. the bathmate pump alone may add a bit of girth through time.
                      However, you must apply and combine different types of exercises.

that said, flaccid stretches in different directions (forward, downward, left, right)

now is the time for you to begin.

combine jelqing, manual stretches and your pump all together. You can jelq & stretch for 15 mins. stretches in all directions.

lastly, make your penis fully erect, and use your pump for 15 minutes. fully erect.

do this for a month. see if you see length gains. you should definitely see some gain if you are doing it correctly.

peace

So a solid 15 min, or 3 sets of 5min res

Comment

Originally posted by paintballer View Post
                        I dont feel like doing crazy amounts of jelqing like these other guys...
                        look into a home made jelq machine. Dick Whammy just found something he think works very well and it is very affordable. You'll save some time and save your hand some carpel tunnel. Whammy liked one of the posts up above so just look for him. Let me know how it works out for you.
                        Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                        EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                        EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Your 5 minute of stretching won't give you much gains...Stretch in all directions for 15-20 minutes and do 500 jelqs erect/semi erect. Put on the extender for 8-10 hours and you will probably see gains...

One thing that I'm currently trying out that may help gains is no masturbation...I'm addicted to it but that could well be a reason me and you not seeing gains...You want to gain inches and be the "lucky guy" you don't get to have many choices, you gotta go hard
                          Last edited by Vulture; 08-13-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X