Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 years of PE, minimal results- desperate for gains and advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 years of PE, minimal results- desperate for gains and advice.

Alright everybody, I am asking for the kind generosity of time and advice from successful PE individuals,

I will start this post of by saying I will do whatever it takes to make gains during this period of my life. I have a very positive PE environment, I am exercising, eating right and very determined right now. If you have a technique, a tip or a routine that you feel really put you over the edge to start gaining from workouts; That's what I am hoping to hear from you today!

I have been practicing PE for approximately 5 years. In the beginning, I had a quick 0.25" gain from JP's beginner routine, then moved to a routine with overhand stretching over a cylinder (A stretch) for 20 mins in the morning and a jelqing session in the evening. I managed another 0.25" gain in length. I think I have probably gained a total of 0.25" in girth all this time. I haven't had a gain in over 3 years, of this I am sure.

Since then I have varied routines for years with decent to good consistency and no gains. I have tried hanging. I have tried all out stretching routines. I have tried ADS autoxleeve. I don't understand, many times I switch a routine I get great PI's and I think; ABSOLUTELY I HAVE GOT THIS THING NAILED! Here come the gains! Nothing...

I read a lot. I have bought Aaron Kemmer's book. I like what I read from Sayain22, JP and some of the old names you folks would recognize. I listen.

However, the ruler doesn't do me one bit better than I was years ago. I am so distraught right now I am sitting at 5.5" NBPEL and 5" girth at the base. I have literally spent years shooing beautiful women away from me because I am not confident in my size. It is truly heart wrenching. I feel I need to gain size to be truly happy with myself, I am so frustrated because I feel like I should be able to gain from PE and just haven't figure it out well enough or perhaps lack the dedication to get it done right.

So here is my routine for the best of my knowledge to help gains come to me. Please I am asking for your generosity and input if you have gained significantly from PE.

MY routine:

I have a diet that is analogous to a body builders diet. I figure if I want to build muscle in my johnson, I have to have an excess of calories to go around of high quality carbs, proteins and veggies. I eat as much as I can.

I drink green tea before I workout, and I listen to PE hypnosis tapes while the tea settles in to get my mind right for a workout. (Nearly crazy I know, but I am in a living situation now VERY conducive to PE and I absolutely need to gain atleast 0.5" in 6 months. It has to happen!!! I am tired of putting my life on hold.)

After listening to tapes and drinking tea, I warm up with consistently reheated wash cloth for about 15 minutes.

Then I do JP's suggested manual stretching exercises in all directions, kegels. I even throw in JAI's.

REHEAT for about 1 minute.

For Jelqing I use EVO oil. I find this stuff just makes me vein out like crazy and really improves the PE session.

50 overhand okay jelqs; I do them slow steady and controlled at about 50-75% erect.

REHEAT for about 1 minute.

30 V-jelqs, slow steady and controlled at about 50-75% erect.

REHEAT for about 2-3 minutes getting my ligs really well for a mid workout stretching routine over a cylinder for about 5-7 minutes really trying to hit the length and ligs hard. By now my Johnson is in really good expansion and I feel like this should really help me gain.

REHEAT for about 2 minutes

50 overhand okay jelqs, slow steady and controlled at 50-75% erect.

REHEAT for about 2 minutes

30 V-jelqs slow, steady and controlled at about 50-75% erect.

To close my workout, I jump in a cold shower for a warm down at this point.

My PI's are really good when I have good workouts during this routine, my consistency isn't quite what I wish for but I usually get in 4 good workouts per week. Maybe the key to this is I need to do this 5-6 times per week as my unit doesn't seem too tired. To keep erection levels up during my workouts I do a bit of manual stimulation here and there. After a workout, erection measurable are almost always a bit bigger 1/10th inch or so longer than measuring when I haven't done a workout. So I do get a good little bit of expansion. I am really thinking the heat and the quality jelqing should have me gaining, but here I am typing away.

Anybody have some solid PE advice to this flailing practitioner? I will listen intently.

Thank you.

-J
    Last edited by Kaskman; 07-26-2013, 06:02 PM.
    10/23/2017:
    NBPEL 5.55" + 0"
    BPEL, 6.16" + 0"
    BPFSL 6.5" + 0"
    BEG, 5" +0"
    MSEG, 4.5" +0"
    TSEG 4" +0"

Short term goal (10/23/17): 6.75" BPFSL
    Ultimate goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" MSEG

I wont answer all your questions, but one problem that I did notice- the cold shower isn't doing you any favors. Having your dong get cold just cuts off blood flow and slows the healing process. Try warming down with the warm (hot!) washcloth, the same way you warmed up. When I warm up, I use as much heat as I can tolerate. When I feel pain from the heat, I turn it back down a bit and go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaskman View Post
      I have literally spent years shooing beautiful women away from me because I am not confident in my size.
      I can't teach you a lot about gaining size, I'm afraid. My biggest gain from doing PE is the realization that size really doesn't matter much. Can you get your girl feeling safe and secure in your hands? Can you make her feel special? Can you make her crave your touch?

Sex is so bloody nice. Shooing beautiful women away because of perceived size issues is just you denying yourself for no-good reasons. As is evident from reading this forum, us men have an instinct that tells us we suck as sexual partners if we're not among the biggest and bravest. Look around you, though, and you'll realize it's not about that at all. Learn to stop worrying and love your average dick.

If you don't love it, noone else will.
      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

You might want to try wrapping in between workouts. It's something I've been meaning to try, also, but haven't started yet.

Comment

kudos for sticking with it all this time. With this you already possess something that many people lack; drive and ambition!

What is your primary goal, length or girth?
          If length is your primary goal, I'd recommend giving hanging a try. I HIGHLY recommend the LG hanger, which makes hanging quite effortless! The downside of hanging is that it requires time, and lots of it. Most recommend 9-10 hours per week as a minimum!

If girth is your primary goal, you may want to get into some squeezes, clamping and pumping. Again, here you'll want to put in some decent time as well. I'd also recommend keeping a light jelqing routine during your other work.

Lastly, if you haven't taken a decent deconditioning break, why not give it a try? A solid month off before switching things up could be beneficial!

Good luck moving forward
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I totally agree with the above about taking a break. I also know from my sports back ground that if you keep doing what your doing, you will keep getting what your getting. So stop ,take a look and figure out what you can do to change things up. It looks like you have a good solid routine,but up till now with all your work you have nothing to speak of for gains. If I was running or cycling and my speed was not getting any better I would simply stop the long workouts. So get more intense with less time. Pull hard and safely, hang more weights ,again with good build up to not hurt yourself. Now one thing that varies with PE is that if you do short and heavy, I feel in my gains after that type of workout there is nothing wrong with LITE Steady Pull from a wrap,1lb hang, or a very small amount of tension with an extender. In my case I am now able to hang more weight for extended period's of time. I made gains in the last year that I could see happen monthly. Just my 2 cents TAAB

Comment

when you warm down, take a warm shower.
              not a cold one. a cold one will make it go into shock.

you want to relax the penile tissues you expanded during your PE sessions. take a warm shower after your PE session and massage your penis while in the shower.

have you considered getting any device? I'm not telling you to get one, but if you're frustrated about length, why not try getting a penis extender from ebay? mine cost me 32 bucks and it's helping me to add length to my penis. the one i bought has two different strapping options. and brought several extensions/connectors to reach a 10.5 cock. but that will take a while lol.

when i extend, i use moderate tension. the tension stretch reaches 7.2 flaccid length stretch while using the penis extender. I used it today for 8 hours through out the whole day. 4 hours while studying. took it off. 1 hour before i left to work. and 3 hours while i was at work.

then i removed it. I also do manual stretching exercises and Jelqing routines. plus pumping.

I started at 5.8 erect length. now I'm at 6.5 Erect length (6 1/2)

why not try something new to help you with your gains?

oh, and, make sure you rest your penis first, then start fresh with a positive attitude.

<--- make a face like that when you do your jelqing and stretching exercises.

Comment

I would definitely do more stretching and more jelqing. Im think 160 total jelqs might be about a third of where you want to be at 5 years in. Try 380 overhand jelqs at 3-4 seconds per rep and 120 v-jelqs the same way and go on a 3 on 1 off split.. and the last day of each split try and do some ULIs and eventually SupraSlammers once your dick is used to squeezing type exercises. You need to add volume and intensity I would think. Also I think bundled stretches are one of the best stretches you can do. Work your way up to this style and volume over 6-8 weeks and find out how hard you can workout before your really sore and have negative PIs and just really find out how hard you can go before it's too much. Good luck.
                Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

I guess girth is my primary goal but I want another inch of length, so I am going to say both. I just want a bigger than your average joe unit.

I really appreciate the input everybody. I have got some PM's and I am thinking what I am missing in my routine is edging and more jelqing as suggested above. I have also noticed the suggestion to warm down rather than cool down. To be honest... both seem to work well for me. Cool downs seem okay, and recommended by Dr. Aaron Kemmer to cement the penis in an expanded state. He suggests re-warming up after a workout just adds more elasticity and doesn't provide a basis for making gains permanent. This debate has always baffled me! I just don't know!

For the suggestion to just accept the average unit as is... I just can't do that. I appreciate it, just have to make a big gain. The reason being (please I am not trying to sound conceited) I am a fellow who has a ton going for him. I have always attracted tons of female attention. I just don't lead a normal lifestyle and it's really attractive to women. I don't want to be normal in any department of my life. My girlfriend should be the same. I know if I had a big unit I would have myself a perfect 9, beautiful, kind and interesting girlfriend. People drill me all the time why I don't have this going for me now? The reason is; I just can't keep that woman all to myself because she loves me so when I know I can't satisfy her nearly as well as a well hung dude in the bedroom. I have done it, and it feels selfish. Sex life is so important. I do okay as is, but size would really up my confidence big time.
                  Last edited by Kaskman; 07-27-2013, 04:55 PM.
                  10/23/2017:
                  NBPEL 5.55" + 0"
                  BPEL, 6.16" + 0"
                  BPFSL 6.5" + 0"
                  BEG, 5" +0"
                  MSEG, 4.5" +0"
                  TSEG 4" +0"

Short term goal (10/23/17): 6.75" BPFSL
                  Ultimate goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Kaskman View Post
                    The reason is; I just can't keep that woman all to myself because she loves me so when I know I can't satisfy her nearly as well as a well hung dude in the bedroom. I have done it, and it feels selfish. Sex life is so important. I do okay as is, but size would really up my confidence big time.
                    It's your choice, but you were the one who said you were tired of putting your life on hold. You can get on with your life right now if you allow yourself to alter your ideas about size. You probably don't want a lecture, but you really should consider how long you want to continue your "size first, happiness after" strategy. The problem is that the longer you wait, more and more of those beautiful girls are going to get picked up. By others. Who simply don't give a toss that they only have average weiners... I'm "old" now, and all the good ones are either married, have a kid or three from earlier relationships, or have just mentally resigned and become boring and/or morbidly obese.

Now, you haven't mentioned how old you are, but believe me: You don't want the above scenario to become your future. Good luck with your PE'ing and all that, but should you not get the gains you're after, you should at some point try to formulate a Plan B. Sorry for being a dick about this, but sometimes it's very hard not be to one.
                    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Listen, bro. If you REALLY want to do the best you can and give it your all in order to gain, start hanging. Seriously, start hanging and in some months, you MUST see gains. I see you said you have tried hanging, how long? How much did you hang?

Look into hanging, read everything (even if it's boring). Then buy either a BIB hanger or that LG hanger. Hanging can increase your girth too.
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

try to force your penis more. don't fear with sore, precisely enjoy your sore! and see what happen next!
                        Please check My Gain
                        Leave a Comment for Better Shape!

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                          kudos for sticking with it all this time. With this you already possess something that many people lack; drive and ambition!

What is your primary goal, length or girth?
                          If length is your primary goal, I'd recommend giving hanging a try. I HIGHLY recommend the LG hanger, which makes hanging quite effortless! The downside of hanging is that it requires time, and lots of it. Most recommend 9-10 hours per week as a minimum!

If girth is your primary goal, you may want to get into some squeezes, clamping and pumping. Again, here you'll want to put in some decent time as well. I'd also recommend keeping a light jelqing routine during your other work.

Lastly, if you haven't taken a decent deconditioning break, why not give it a try? A solid month off before switching things up could be beneficial!

Good luck moving forward
                          best advice really.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Dude, PEing without having sex is like practicing martial arts and getting black belts without ever being in a fight. What is the point of having a bigger dick if you do not use it as intended? Do you know that active sex boosts PE-induced penis growth? Get out there and try having real relationships. It's been said multiple times on this forum that dick size is never a key factor for a woman to start and continue a relationship with you. It is a very secondary factor. When you postpone having relationships waiting for a bigger penis, you are just lying to yourself and robbing yourself of all the great opportunities and fun.

Back to the direct PE advice: The other forum members gave you some really good advice. Try squeezes and pumping with a good dry pump (like Vacutech) for girth. Try stretches for length gains. In my opinion, jelqs to be effective have to be performed at 90-100% erection, very slowly, nicely and carefully. Same goes for squeezes. You have to push the limits and really expand the penile tissues during each session. At 50-75%, you are just massaging your dick. On the other hand, stretching needs to be done on the semi-erect or almost flaccid dick.

I also think that your routine seems to be have too many jelqs. I never did more than 100 jelqs per session - doing more was detrimental to my EQ and produced negative overtraining symptoms. It is better to do fewer repetitions, but do them really slowly and correctly.

Also, take 1- or 2-day breaks often, as well as take a longer 1-2 week break recommended by the others.

Good luck. You have good attitude and commitment, so if you do not stop PEing you will eventually succeed.
                            Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
                            06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
                            12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
                            12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
                            12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
                            Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by MapleLeaflet View Post
                              Dude, PEing without having sex is like practicing martial arts and getting black belts without ever being in a fight. What is the point of having a bigger dick if you do not use it as intended? Do you know that active sex boosts PE-induced penis growth? Get out there and try having real relationships. It's been said multiple times on this forum that dick size is never a key factor for a woman to start and continue a relationship with you. It is a very secondary factor. When you postpone having relationships waiting for a bigger penis, you are just lying to yourself and robbing yourself of all the great opportunities and fun.
                              You should say the same things to me because I do similar, never had sex and won't be dating or having sex any time soon. Also being a black belt and never being in a fight is just someones way of being safe, the same way that you do fire, tornado, earthquake, or flood drills to be safe, learning the Heimlich in case anyone has choked, even though you have never had that happen near you, or learning first aid when you have never broken anything or had a serious injury that you needed to immediately take care of.

Comment

Working...
                              X