letting girlfriend in on PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letting girlfriend in on PE

Hey everyone, been a while since ive been on here hope everyone's doing well and gains are still coming! Anyhow, I started going out with a girl around 5 months ago, I lived with my parents at first so it was easy enough to get privacy to do pe, however for the past few weeks I have been living with her & cant for the love of god get any time alone without her getting suspicious of me doing something I shouldn't be doing I.e cheating, talking to other ladies. So for the past few days I have been thinking of telling her about pe so I can eventually get time to do my routine. Shes a very understanding girl, not like any girl ive met, I suffer from frenulum breve & phimosis & she has supported me with it looking up how to stretch the skin etc. I am quite sure she would love to help, she has a high sex drive & loves to tease me & I really think it would help with gains if she was in on it. Shes more than happy with my size at 6.75bpel(7 with upward curve straightened) by 5.125 eg, but I'd still like a little more. The only thing is I cant find the words to tell her about it, anyone been through a similar situation & have any ideas how I could put it across to her? Any ideas would be great as I really want to tell her so she can join in.
    Thanks!
    Starting stats 17th dec 2010
    BPEL 6"
    MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
    BPEL 7"
    MEG 5.5"

Just tell her that while looking up stuff about your issues you found some exercises which should help maintain penis health and encourage skin growth. Explain that's what you're doing and ask if she would prefer you to do it privately or not and whether she would want you to show her what you're doing.

Don't bring up the potential to increase size until she notices it. Then you can mention that gains are a possible side effect of these exercises.

Comment

100%. Perfect way to bring it up to her.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

When I first started, my wife also began to worry because of my sudden disappearances into the bathroom for extended periods. Telling her wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and turned into a very positive thing for us.

I agree with the guys above that approaching the health aspects first would be a good way to introduce her to what you're doing
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
          Just tell her that while looking up stuff about your issues you found some exercises which should help maintain penis health and encourage skin growth. Explain that's what you're doing and ask if she would prefer you to do it privately or not and whether she would want you to show her what you're doing.

Don't bring up the potential to increase size until she notices it. Then you can mention that gains are a possible side effect of these exercises.
          This is perfect! She sounds like a pretty understanding and supportive woman, so I think it'll all be just fine really. If it comes up, you could also mention that it's something you were doing prior to meeting her and that it's just part of maintaining your overall health... since it is healthy exercising when done correctly. Good luck and keep us posted with how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
            When I first started, my wife also began to worry because of my sudden disappearances into the bathroom for extended periods. Telling her wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and turned into a very positive thing for us.

I agree with the guys above that approaching the health aspects first would be a good way to introduce her to what you're doing
            Precisely! I was wondering what the hell he was doing haha. It really has been a positive thing for us. Not because of the gains, but because it really brought our communication as a couple to a whole new level in a very positive way!

Comment

Woman are awesome and way more understanding than we think. My wife will lay naked so I can keep.semi
              Started April 13, 2013
              NBPEL 6.75", EG 5"

June 13, 2013
              NBPEL 7", EG 5"

I WANT GIRTH!!

Comment

Introduction of the health aspects first is a great idea. This is exactly how I introduced it to a friend of mine.

She couldn't believe I could come 5 times with maybe only a 2 minute refractory time. She keeps telling me she's never experienced that, and to keep up on my exercises!

I also use it to flirt, by telling her I'm 'thinking' about her.

- DC
                06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
                MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
                MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Tell her everything. Be totally open and honest. You will be pleasantly surprised to learn she is on your team! She will be supportive and awesome. So grab your balls and go talk about your penis. Personally, I cannot think of a better topic to talk about with a girl!!
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I keep it to my self, that's for sure (=

Comment

Wow I didnt think I'd get this much of a response lol thankyou for your replies! That sounds like a good way to bring it up, I'll build up the balls to do it over the next few days & let everyone know how it went, shes a great woman she'll definitely understand & I really think she'd like to join in if she knew what I was doing. As for keeping it to myself, it's either keep it to myself & dont do pe at all, or bring it up & let her know what I'm doing & hopefully get her involved, I know which one id rather. Thanks again everyone, big help .
                      BPEL 6"
                      MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
                      BPEL 7"
                      MEG 5.5"

Comment

Dont tell her its for size. You dont want to sound insecure, thats a turn off for her.
                        Tell her its for stamina and erection quality.
                        Last edited by bahamaboner71; 07-25-2013, 10:33 AM.
                        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                        03/04/13
                        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Caution though you might open up a can of worms that you may not be prepared for. In your case I probably wouldnt tell her and stealth jelq on some more.
                          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                          03/04/13
                          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Stealth jelq is impossible for me to do my friend, shes a great girl & shes head over heels for me, I'm sure itl be fine.
                            BPEL 6"
                            MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
                            BPEL 7"
                            MEG 5.5"

Comment

I told my fiancee before I even started. She thought it was "great" because it was something I was excited about. I truly don't think she cares at all if I'm bigger but she knows that I care a lot so she is being very very supportive.
                              July 13, Biggest
                              BPEL 6, 6.5
                              NBPEL 5.25
                              MidG 5.16 , 5.25
                              BaseG 6
                              BPFL 4, 5.5
                              BPSL 6.5 , 7

Comment

Working...
                              X