Baseball bat vs. Cone shaped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball bat vs. Cone shaped

I've always wondered, what feels better in a woman, a baseball bat vs. a cone-shaped penis. Let's say it's 7x6 with a 5.5" base vs. a 7x5.5 with a 6" base. In my mind the baseball bat is better because all parts of the vagina gets to feel the 6" girth as it goes in and out. But in the cone-shaped penis, only the front part of the vagina gets stretched by the 6" girth; the rest of the vagina gets the 5.5" girth.

Another factor is the sensation for a woman. A vagina gets progressively stretched from the insertion of a cone-shaped penis. With a baseball bat, the front of the vagina feels more pressure, then less pressure, then more pressure again as you pull out, so there's more of a roller coaster ride. Any thoughts?

In my opinion girth is critical to the entrance of the vagina, thus a cone shaped will make the feeling of penetration/stretching escalate>>>being more pleasant. While may be if she feels the best of your girth at the beginning and she might be expecting more the deeper you go, she might be disappointed. With the cone the deeper you go, the more you stretch her and this is like win-win

Comment

I think both would work well, just use what you have and take advantage of your shape. I think I could make my wife's legs shake with either shape.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        I think both would work well, just use what you have and take advantage of your shape. I think I could make my wife's legs shake with either shape.
        This is the attitude more PErs need

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
          Yup, but that being said I like baseball bat.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
            I agree with that.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

But don't forget a baseball bat stretches her again on the way out (reverse cone, if you will). But a cone only releases the pressure on the way out. The baseball bat seems like a double whammy .

Comment

Either will do --- without the splinters.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

That's a very good point! I would vote baseball bat for the in'n'out effect plus G-spot stimulation.
                  Started 08/01/2013 ---- JP's90 routine
                  BPEL: 6,75"; EG: 5,25"
                  BPNEL: 5,5"; NEG: 4,5"

GOAL: BPEL: 7-7,25"; EG: 5,5-6"

Comment

Working...
                  X