7 months, NO GAINS - please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 months, NO GAINS - please read.

So I started PEing on the first day of this year. I decided to give it a shot and promised myself I would stay commited for at least 1 YEAR. Staying commited really wasn't that hard, specially when you have such a supportive comunity here at PEGYM and many men who've made respectable gains. However, 7 months after the start, I've made absolutely no gains, even though I'd been PEing religiously. Therefore, if you're an experienced PEer who's willing to help, please keep reading.

These are the routines I've done throughout this 7 months:
    1. Remek's book Begginer routine - 2 months. Saw no gains, so i decided to increase intensity a bit.
    2. Increased intensity Remek's begginer routine - 1 month. No gains. Decided to try a more advanced routine
    3. Kingpole's Advanced Routine: 1 month - no gains.

At this point I decided to make my own routine (lenght focused, since that is my goal) using exercises many people considered to work the best. So for the past 2,5 months, this is what I did (5on 2off):

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: lenght only routine (5 min warmup, 10 min basic stretching + BTC stretching, 20 min BTC stretching + tunica tugs + V and A stretches + helicopter stretches)

Tuesday, Thursday: mixed routine (5 min warmup, 10 min basic stratching + BTC stretching, 20 min jelqing, edging)

Weekend: rest.

I knew it'd probably be harder for me to get lenght gains because of my EG but this looked like a pretty solid advanced routine so I was confident this routine would work. All I needed were a few milimiters, nothing much, just enough to prove PE worked for me and to keep me motivated. A couple of days ago I decided to measure. Absolutely, No, Gains!

Most men want quick gains and I knew that probably wouldn't be a reality for me but, c'mon, 7 months, no gains at all!?!?!? All those hours spent PEing were in vain.! I'm still keeping my promise nonetheless, so I'll continue PEing until the end of this year.

All I need is some guidance/ advice from the more experienced PEers out there who have gone through a similar situation or have any kind of advice they find relevant. Routines, exercises... Anything might be of help.

Thanks a lot for your time.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Ya, I'm with you. I've been doing it since Jan of this year (so like 6 months). I noticed gains initially, especially girth. But I have not seen any gains in the last 4 months. WTF?

Here is why you need to hang in there: Initailly I had gains, so I thought. Now I'm thinking it was all just from improved EQ. that would explain the sudden girth growth. Then I got thinking, hell, EQ is everything!! So I have to continue to do PE, regardless of size gains, for the sake of having a powerful conditioned hard cock for my wife and self. Plus, the biggest cock my wife has ever felt is when my EQ is maxed out (yes, I know all wives tell their husband they are the biggest. haha. But hey, who I am to argue).

So, like you I'm discouraged about size gains. Then I remember DennyA and other long-term PE'ers say PE is like "cracking a code". You try different things until you find what works. Every dick is different. So I changed up my stretching and girth work. One month later, holly shit, I'm up 1/16 of a inch in length. Now I totally understand that small of an measurement is within the room of error. Plus you have to consider I was also digging that bone pressed ruler so deep you'd think I was shucking an oyster. So did I gain, really? I'll tell you next month. But I believe, yes.

The bottom line ... stay in it for the "functional" gains. In time, I am confident you will see "size" gains too. Switch it up. Don't give it up. Hang in there, buddy.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Well, It's sorry to hear that you guys have lesser luck/results than some others. My advice: You are already warmed up past beginner stage. Get aggressive and find what works for you. I've been changing my routine alot lately. I'm very aggressive but not to the point of stupidity and danger. Think of weight lifting,,,,you gotta change routines on occasion to get growth coming. I personally believe anyone can benefit from PE if you find your path. So don't give up, just try other methods as well as different frequency and intensities. I also believe if you don't venture off into the unknown a little, you'll never know what is waiting for you just around the corner!! :-) Keep up the good work.
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Okay my 2 cents; take 2 weeks off and forget about it. Then pick your favorite routine and start up all over again after a rest. Sometimes a break is all one needs.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

For me personally, the biggest share of length gains came from stretching out the inner penis (base) part. That's probably the source of the easiest length gains. To focus on permanently "pulling out" the inner penis, I did slow base stretches (all directions) and short slow concentrated base jelqs. You really have to drive the fingers and the finger grip deep into the base when doing these exercises. Another source of length gains for me was the increase in the glans size. Very slow concentrated jelqs (supra slammers) and pumping did the trick for me there. The erection level should be high (80-100%) when doing jelqs and supra slammers.

I would also add an extra rest day in the middle of your routine (2+1 or 3+1 would be a better routine) and focus more on jelqs than stretches. Also, consider adding shakes to the end and middle parts of your routine every day - they are great for redistributing blood, fixing the excessive micro damage, and preventing fatigue and injuries. All of that will contribute to faster gains.

You will be there. Some gain faster, some slower. At the end of the day, the most persistent ones will gain the most.
          Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
          06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
          12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
          12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
          12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
          Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

This is very disheartening considering that I'm doing a fairly similar routine as you are. Have you considered using some sort of device?
            Start - 1.4.2013
            BPEL
            15, 16, 17, 18, 19
            EG 13, 14, 15

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
              Ya, I'm with you. I've been doing it since Jan of this year (so like 6 months). I noticed gains initially, especially girth. But I have not seen any gains in the last 4 months. WTF?

Here is why you need to hang in there: Initailly I had gains, so I thought. Now I'm thinking it was all just from improved EQ. that would explain the sudden girth growth. Then I got thinking, hell, EQ is everything!! So I have to continue to do PE, regardless of size gains, for the sake of having a powerful conditioned hard cock for my wife and self. Plus, the biggest cock my wife has ever felt is when my EQ is maxed out (yes, I know all wives tell their husband they are the biggest. haha. But hey, who I am to argue).

So, like you I'm discouraged about size gains. Then I remember DennyA and other long-term PE'ers say PE is like "cracking a code". You try different things until you find what works. Every dick is different. So I changed up my stretching and girth work. One month later, holly shit, I'm up 1/16 of a inch in length. Now I totally understand that small of an measurement is within the room of error. Plus you have to consider I was also digging that bone pressed ruler so deep you'd think I was shucking an oyster. So did I gain, really? I'll tell you next month. But I believe, yes.

The bottom line ... stay in it for the "functional" gains. In time, I am confident you will see "size" gains too. Switch it up. Don't give it up. Hang in there, buddy.
              You may not be seeing gains now, but gaining 1" EG and 0,6" NBPEL is great, especially in 4 months! You have gains to account for, to keep you motivated!!! I haven't gained one milimiter despite trying multiple routines. My EQ is already 10/10, it's always been, so I don't think my penis can get any more "functional". I started PEing for size gains and that still is my main goal.

P.S: I doubt you gained 1" EG just from EQ improvement. That is unless you had really bad EQ, because otherwise that much EG gain just from EQ improvement doesn't seem likely to me. You probably just need to increase the intensity and the gains will start again. Just a piece of advice from someone seeking advice

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Okay my 2 cents; take 2 weeks off and forget about it. Then pick your favorite routine and start up all over again after a rest. Sometimes a break is all one needs.
                That's exactly what I'm doing, Remek advised the same thing in his book. I just hope that after the rest that bitch down there starts growing, otherwise I'm gonna have to join you drinking rum in order to forget all the wasted time

Goal:

Comment

Cusp is right. Take a deconditioning break of up to two weeks. Then try either your favorite or a new routine. Looks like you've only done manual stuff, switch to an extended or a hanger. Maybe those will do the trick for you. Each penis is, haha, like a lock. You've got to find the right key (read: routine) and that takes time.
                  Starting: 4/2/2013
                  BPEL: 7.5"
                  MEG: 5.25"
                  BEG: 6"
                  BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                  BPEL: 8.25"
                  MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                  BEG: 6" (-.25")
                  BPFSL: 8.75"
                  NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

You already have 5.5EG which is a nice size for the girls as they value girth over length. Secondly, your entire routine is focused on manual exercises. I personally have seen gains and I use a combination of pump/extender/manual exercises. I have not done hanging but I hear it is good for length gains. Also listen to your Physiological indicators. You may be overdoing it which is preventing your penis from healing. You make your gains from healing, not from the PE itself.

Comment

It sounds like you've been doing everything right - it sucks to see someone that is doing things correctly and being dedicated, yet not making progress. I like what others above have said; take a short decon break, regroup and start working towards a more aggressive approach. Devices may also be something to look at, as I've had good luck with both extenders and hangers.

As most of us know, most early gains are from increased EQ, followed by some length increase from maximizing the suspensory ligament. If you started with naturally long and loose ligaments, and had great EQ from the start then gains are going to be slow for you. Once EQ gains are used up and your ligaments maximized, gains are very slow as now you must physically deform some of the tougher tissues in the penis.

One other suggestion: I know that length is your primary goal, but have you considered switching to a girth oriented routine for a while? Placing tissues under a different kind of stress could have positive effects on your ability to gain length.

Good luck
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

OK, this may sound counter productive but it may help you out. Try doing a one on , one off routine for a while. You have done many things and they all looked good. If you have gone 5 on 2 off the whole time you may be one of thise that needs more off time to see results. There have been many guys that have forund they started to gain after more rest was introduced to thier routine.

You may also want to try 2 on 1 off and then take weekends off as well.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You have gotten some good advice so far. I believe that changing your routine can help and I also suggest taking off a good two weeks.

Still, I believe that focusing solely on the routine is a bad way to go about solving this particular problem. I believe that with the right foundation, almost everyone should gain at least a little just from jelqing alone.

This is my suggestion. Forget about the routines. Forget about exercises completely.

You're going to take a minimum break of two weeks. During this time you're going to look at the core fundamentals that allow your body to grow. The core fundamentals are, Sleep, Diet and Exercise. Get these core fundamentals functioning 100% and don't bother spending time on exercises that haven't worked for the past 7 months.

After your core fundamentals are functioning better than they ever have (this is probably going to take longer than two weeks but it just might solve the problem), then you need to make a decision.

You need to decide whether to come back with light or heavy exercise. I don't put that much emphasis on routine, I focus most of my energy on constantly building my foundation. Don't get me wrong, I do focus on bettering and building my routine, I just don't think it's everything. You need to find exercises that work for you.

To sum everything up...
                          1: Constantly work on bettering your fundamentals.
                          2: Constantly work on improving your routine and find what works for you by listening to your body

Read as much as you can. Read about PE, read about Sleep, read about Diet and Exercise. If you don't have time for an hour or two of reading (minimum) a day, get a reading app for your phone. Anything to build your understanding. Good results are in direct correlation with how full your understanding of what you're doing is. If you don't really understand what you're doing, any success that you have is just luck.

Good luck

Comment

OK let's try to answer everyone.

frisson:
                            Cusp is right. Take a deconditioning break of up to two weeks. Then try either your favorite or a new routine. Looks like you've only done manual stuff, switch to an extended or a hanger. Maybe those will do the trick for you. Each penis is, haha, like a lock. You've got to find the right key (read: routine) and that takes time.

I'm not financially independent (19 years old, student, living with mom) so buying devices is out of question, at least until I start earning my own money (which probably won't happen until I'm 23).

detroitdrugzzz93:
                            You already have 5.5EG which is a nice size for the girls as they value girth over length. Secondly, your entire routine is focused on manual exercises. I personally have seen gains and I use a combination of pump/extender/manual exercises. I have not done hanging but I hear it is good for length gains. Also listen to your Physiological indicators. You may be overdoing it which is preventing your penis from healing. You make your gains from healing, not from the PE itself.

Throughout this 7 months I've got nothing but neutral and some positive PI. I've always thought lack of intensity was the issue because my penis seemed to take everything I threw at it like a champ. It's as healthy as it's ever been, so overtraining isn't the issue.
                            I know 5,5 EG is great and I'm happy with it and my penis in general. However, having only 5,5 BPEL kind of hinders some sexual positions and stuff. More lenght would be great and it'd certainly make a difference.

donjelqer76:
                            One other suggestion: I know that length is your primary goal, but have you considered switching to a girth oriented routine for a while? Placing tissues under a different kind of stress could have positive effects on your ability to gain length.
                            I've thought about it, but I really didn't want to add any girth. I'm very happy with 5,5 EG and I'm still young, so I'm afraid more girth will hinder some sexual experiences I might have in the future (i.e anal sex).
                            I might try it though. If that doens't work, then I guess I'll have to wait until I can afford devices to restart my PE.

BigO
                            OK, this may sound counter productive but it may help you out. Try doing a one on , one off routine for a while. You have done many things and they all looked good. If you have gone 5 on 2 off the whole time you may be one of thise that needs more off time to see results. There have been many guys that have forund they started to gain after more rest was introduced to thier routine.

You may also want to try 2 on 1 off and then take weekends off as well.
                            I've only done 5on 2off in the last routine (2,5 months), in an attempt to increase overall intensity and kickstart growth. Remek's routine was done 1on 1off for 1 month and then 2on 1off for the next 2 months; Kingpole's routine was done 1on 1off. As you can see, I've tried them all

Danster579
                            This is my suggestion. Forget about the routines. Forget about exercises completely.

You're going to take a minimum break of two weeks. During this time you're going to look at the core fundamentals that allow your body to grow. The core fundamentals are, Sleep, Diet and Exercise. Get these core fundamentals functioning 100% and don't bother spending time on exercises that haven't worked for the past 7 months.

You see, my Fundametals are already at 100%... I've been working out for 2 years now. I do weightlifting, calisthenics and cardio 5 days a week for roughly 45 min (weekends are rest days). It's one of my passions. Diet is healthy and I sleep around 8/9 hours each night.
                            As you can see, those fundamentals can't get much better than that...

Goal:

Comment

Congratulations on being super healthy

I really don't have any other suggestions though

Maybe it's a mental block. You know?

Comment

Working...