Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I determine...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How can I determine...

    How can I determine a 10 EQ? I know most of you guys will say that it will be when I think I can't possible be harder but how can I determine that...

  • #2
    I would consider this the hard on of your life! You would be so hard it would almost hurt because of the stretch of skin. I would say I have only had this a few times. My best EQs would be a 9 or 9.5.
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    5.9
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    .4.5.6.7.8.9
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

    Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bnip View Post
      I would consider this the hard on of your life! You would be so hard it would almost hurt because of the stretch of skin. I would say I have only had this a few times. My best EQs would be a 9 or 9.5.
      Oh my god.. I used to have this 2 weeks ago, always had it for my entire life time (I am 18). But now 2 weeks ago I don't feel the same way it's not like it's "hurting" or like i feel "serious stretching" for my skin, I have tight foreskin so that may have be the reason but it doesn't happen anymore and I feel less hard, I don't know what's causing it as I've never done PE before, I have masturbated and watched porn a bit bit too much lately but I have always done it, or atleast a lot, never affected my EQ, but this was a bomb that come to me 2 days ago, EQ drop...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
        Oh my god.. I used to have this 2 weeks ago, always had it for my entire life time (I am 18). But now 2 weeks ago I don't feel the same way it's not like it's "hurting" or like i feel "serious stretching" for my skin, I have tight foreskin so that may have be the reason but it doesn't happen anymore and I feel less hard, I don't know what's causing it as I've never done PE before, I have masturbated and watched porn a bit bit too much lately but I have always done it, or atleast a lot, never affected my EQ, but this was a bomb that come to me 2 days ago, EQ drop...
        Its def happening bc of too much masturbating. Same thingg happend to me

        Comment


        • #5
          EQ was the only thing I had size was average except from head and base girth, base girht above and head girth below.

          So what do I do to fix it? Take a break? Sad part is that as I'm saying this I am smacking off...
          Last edited by Thenewguy2; 07-07-2013, 07:06 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
            EQ was the only thing I had size was average except from head and base girth, base girht above and head girth below.

            So what do I do to fix it? Take a break? Sad part is that as I'm saying this I am smacking off...
            Stop whacking off man!

            Comment


            • #7
              I consider a 10 to be just before it starts to ache. I swear I've been woken up with a couple 12s. I was aching all the way back to my prostate from the pressure.

              Comment


              • #8
                A 10 is so hard a cat cant scratch it. I woke with one of those this morning, it would not go away. Bad thing is my wife is not a morning person.
                Guess I need to start keeping track.
                9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
                11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
                11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
                3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
                12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
                9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
                Looks like I need to work on length.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well this thread certainly made me think. Some of my most MASSIVE swellings are when my BASE is TREE TRUNK THICK!! I sometimes don't even feel up any higher, I circle my fingers around the base and it just CAN'T be squeezed, and at that time I like to force a jelq up to the head and hold it which usually subsided my erection. Sometimes I think I may not have enough blood in my body to fully expand my shaft.

                  Has anyone else noticed this: If I sleep on my right side, my morning/evening erections are much larger and fuller than if I sleep on my left side or back. I've noticed this on many occasions. I know that lying on your left side actually places more pressure and strain on the heart, so I'm wondering if the opposite holds true for erections. I use an inversion table (that I own) on occasion and one can't help but feel the enlightening rush of intelligence to the brain upon "righting" ones self after an inversion session. I figure this: You gotta get help where ever you can,,,,even if it is just gravity!!
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

                  Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Remember that EQ is a subjective measure. A "10" EQ rating would be your ideal of both stamina, control and hardness- with no "improvements" necessary.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                    The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                    25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X