Don't want to go in too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want to go in too soon...

Hi guys, I've been properly PEing for about three months now. My starting size was like many 5.5 BPEL and around 4.8 EG. I've managed to reach a 6 inch BPEL maybe slightly more on a good day and about 5 inch EG. I've been doing a basic routine with a minimum of 10 min warm up followed by 10-20 mins stretch and 10 mins normal jelq and some edging afterwards but that takes so much concentration so as to not come so not every day! It's a two on one off routine.

The main thing I wanted to ask for you guys view on what what girls have thought about you when at starting size. I've only done the deed once but when pretty drunk so can't remember her name never mind any "feedback". I've just finished my first year at uni and the other night when I was out no joke I could have had the choice of 5 decent birds but I just didn't feel confident enough. I don't think I would feel like this if I wasn't 6'2 and quite muscular. At school there was no experimentation due to(what I like to say) was my acne but now it's starting to clear up I'm itching to get into the game.

So I'd like to ask a couple of questions.
    • Do you think 7 inch BPEL by September is achievable?
    • Would you have any problems "going in" at current size?

Appreciate any feedback, cheers

You have gained a half inch in 3 months so I would just say keep doing what you are doing and it could be possible. As far as your current size I would say go for it. Its an average size and you wont have any problems. Enjoy yourself and life.

Comment

7BPEL is an inch in 4 months, very rare to get gains that quick though it can happen if you're especially lucky or started with terrible EQ. Be confident about your size and that'll make all the difference, you don't need 7" BPEL.

Keep up with your PE but really mate you're grand, you've only been with 1 and want to get into the game of one night stands so my guess is part of the reason you're holding back is a bit of nerves about being with a woman again, correct me if I'm wrong. You have no reason to hold back.

As for going in, you're my girth and I need to go in slow, but thats just my girlfriend, she's a small one Don't worry about going in issues, you wont start hitting things til after 7.5" from what i've read, I'm pushing up near 8" and I only feel something in there at certain angles. And you should be safe until about 5.5" girth though everyone is different, make sure theres foreplay and you'll be grand.

Throw in some different positions and she'll not be able to think about your size haha. From my experience anyway, her lying on her stomach with legs straight and closed, entering from on top, makes your girth feel a lot more to her, and I'm not a one night stand guy but I would say especially in one night stands a fun change in position can make things a lot more exciting.. if she's ok with it! haha.
      I'm back!

Comment

[QUOTE=Albernon;675133]Hi guys, I've been properly PEing for about three months now. My starting size was like many 5.5 BPEL and around 4.8 EG. I've managed to reach a 6 inch BPEL maybe slightly more on a good day and about 5 inch EG. I've been doing a basic routine with a minimum of 10 min warm up followed by 10-20 mins stretch and 10 mins normal jelq and some edging afterwards but that takes so much concentration so as to not come so not every day! It's a two on one off routine.

The main thing I wanted to ask for you guys view on what what girls have thought about you when at starting size. I've only done the deed once but when pretty drunk so can't remember her name never mind any "feedback". I've just finished my first year at uni and the other night when I was out no joke I could have had the choice of 5 decent birds but I just didn't feel confident enough. I don't think I would feel like this if I wasn't 6'2 and quite muscular. At school there was no experimentation due to(what I like to say) was my acne but now it's starting to clear up I'm itching to get into the game.

So I'd like to ask a couple of questions.
        • Do you think 7 inch BPEL by September is achievable?
        • Would you have any problems "going in" at current size?

Appreciate any feedback, cheers [/QUOTE

You are coming from this all wrong...
        The sex god is not the guy with the biggest penis. The sex god is the guy that can make the girl squirm. Spend less time thinking about your member and more time thinking about how you will arouse her, make her feel special. This PE group is more about making the guy feel better about his size rather than how to make the girl feel better with your size. Watch a few lez videos and see the technique a girl would use on another girl and you will learn what a girl needs is attention and not so much penis.
        10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
        08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
        10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for not replying sooner but unfortunately I had to take some time out from PE for personal reasons.

Thanks for the replies they've really helped me to feel more confident, however due to the time out there also hasn't been much progress on the female front- however now back into PE with gusto- watch this space...

Again thanks for getting back!

Comment

Working...
          X