Go buy a heating pad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go buy a heating pad!

I wanted a proper and consistent way of warming up so I got one of those plug in heating pads. Let me tell you guys... This thing gets me nice and loose and stretches have never been better. With a proper warmup and short breaks to reheat throughout the session you'll seriously notice a difference! Just a tip from a newbie so take it or leave it!
    Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
    Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
    Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
    Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

I use a small heating pad made for using on arms and legs for my warmups. It is the best way that I have found so far.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Interesting.. Can you recommend a brand or where to get good deal? I like the sock, but it usually burns me then cools off too much to be consistent..
      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

I concur with the use of a heating pad. These are easily found at your big box stores (Walmart, Target, Kmart, Sears) for $5-$10. Or on Amazon.

Nice consistent heat, able to reheat between sets, still ready to go after you workout to encourage blood flow.

Some come with a bit of material you can wet then use to generate a humid heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny747 View Post
          Interesting.. Can you recommend a brand or where to get good deal? I like the sock, but it usually burns me then cools off too much to be consistent..
          This looks good
          Orthopaedic Electric Thermal Heat Belt / Pad Back / Joint / Muscular Pain Relax | eBay
          Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
          NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

i think that pad is way to big can someone with a arm pad provide a link?

Comment

Originally posted by jada135 View Post
              i think that pad is way to big can someone with a arm pad provide a link?
              The first one I linked has a mini and regular size. The mini is 24 cm X 18.5 cm (9.5 X 7.25 inches) thats a good size

Maybe this one?

Pain Relief Electric Heating Pad Ultraheat Technology Orthopaedic Heating Belt | eBay
              Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
              NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny747 View Post
                I have no idea who makes ours. No name on the thing. Its about 6 inches wide and about 18 inches long. It has been in the family for years and nobody knows where it came from.
                Bondage.
                Some people call it domestic violence.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

The one I got was about ten bucks at Walmart and while it is pretty big I just fold it in half lengthwise and wrap my unit with as much as I need.
                  Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
                  Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
                  Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
                  Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

Comment

Rice sock > heating pad imo.
                    Last edited by eow.; 04-25-2013, 09:33 PM.
                    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I love my heating pad

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I find strong blood-flow to the area to be the best warm-up.
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

The rice sock has to be one of the best DIY warm up/down tools, but according to some trainees the following does the job very well too: Unique-Heat Personal Enhancement Heating Pad . That particular company has been around since the early days of "internet PE forums".
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Awww mann.. Just got one.. This thing is great.. My back has never felt better.. Works on the penis too.. 12$ with 5 different heat settings..
                            Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              The rice sock has to be one of the best DIY warm up/down tools, but according to some trainees the following does the job very well too: Unique-Heat Personal Enhancement Heating Pad . That particular company has been around since the early days of "internet PE forums".
                              Thanks for the link! I just ordered one of these

Comment

Working...
                              X