Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essential vein oil with different base oils.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential vein oil with different base oils.

I've recently read these posts on eroset's or essential vein oils

Eroset's Vein Oil - for thrombosis and more - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums
    Essential Vein Oil: EVO

What I'm going to try and do is mix the essential oils with other base oils and see what is best for vasodilation, skin conditioning and moisturizing and viscosity.

I'm going to use pure raw unrefined shea butter, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil all of which are supposedly good for skin. I will also try to mix and find the best combination. Has anyone else made essential vein oil with other base oils?

Hey Milk_milk. Sounds interesting, but I do have a few suggestions for ya. Both shea butter and cocoa butter are solids at room temperature, but will melt at body temperature. I don't know how easily this combination of "vein oil" will be given you're planning on adding these two butters and how easily it will be at application.

You have two different ways of melting butters before application.
    1. rub the mixture in your hands to melt, then apply.
    2.melt combination on stove top/microwave until you have liquid form(make sure to not overheat, or you risk losing the fragrance/attributes of the essential oils you added), apply.

My suggestion would be to omit the butters(although they are great for their moisturizing ability), I think you would much rather have a "liquid" type oil to rub into skin, instead of a semi solid type oil that would need mixing and/or heating up before application.

What I would add(to ingredients already listed in link you provided):

Fractionated coconut oil. It has a long shelf life and is considered a great carrier oil(meaning it helps other oils mixed with it to absorb more easily. (Price= about $3 for 4 oz)

Evening primrose oil. It has many vitamins and minerals. Helps repair damaged skin, keep skin healthy and make it smooth. The high amount of Linoliec acid has said to rejuvenated skin cells. (Price= $6 for 4 oz)

Jojoba oil (although right now, it is scarce and very expensive, it would be a great addition). Native Americans used it for sores, cuts, burns, as a conditioner and for all over skin. (Price= $11 for 4oz)

Castor oil. Acts as a humectant. (Price= $4 for 8 oz)

Grape Seed oil. Has too many great benefits to list(quick google search will help ya out.) Has a short shelf life. Can be purchased in most grocery stores. (Price= $5 for 8 oz)

Hope that helps somewhat. I would just play around with the different oils and come up with something that is good for you, especially something that wouldn't be too pricey.
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

hmmm those also sound like good choices, although jojobo oil is almost as expensive as the essential oils maybe i can just add some in but not use as the carrier oil. Ill be sure to look up those other ones as well. I was planning on using a double boiler to add essential oils to the butters, and then just break off or cut off a small piece and work it in with my hands.

Comment

I have only purchased jojobo oil once, and only to add to a shampoo soap bar I made. Have been researching alternatives because of it's expense and because it's so scarce. Good luck with your recipe and hope it turns out well for you. Please let us know how it works for you

Comment

I have Shaecoa butter (a blend of cocoa butter and shae butter, secretleather sells it) and that stuff is really neat - solid at room temperature but melts with body heat.
          I also have bio oil - great stuff, though a little expensive.

Are you looking to jelq with your new mix, or just use it as a post-PE cream?
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

So I forgot about this but if anyone is interested in what I did or how my result came out here they are.

My favorite: 1/3 cup equal parts cocoa butter shea butter almond oil. 6 ml lavender oil 3 ml lemongrass 3 ml clarysage 2ml rosemary oil
            Melt your cocoa butter in a small saucepan then add shea butter then almond oil. Put mixture in refrigerator covered with plastic wrap. After it has cool for around 20-30 minutes depending on how long u heated it mix it with a blender or hand whisk it i used a kitchen aid. Cool it again till it is near solid and add the essential oils.
            I melted in this order since cocoa butter was the most solid and then went to shea and then added almond oil. It may actually be better for you to only heat the cocoa and shea butters and add almond oil without heating. Add the oils only when ure mixture cools.
            This mix gave me a consistency I felt that was best for jelqing. It comes out to being slightly less solid than shea butter. It is oily but I wouldn't call it greasy. You won't have to reapply for jelqing and it gives a very nice feeling to your penis after. The oils were pretty diluted but you could still smell them. As far as result go I can't accurately tell you but I do feel as though I was much warmer for much longer and prefer this over baby oil. If you like thicker jelqing lives this is good. I guess you could omit the clarysage and lemongrass since they were only in it from the original recipe but I would keep lavender and rosemary.

I also made a 50/50 30/70 and 70/30 cocoa shea with lavender and rosemary. A 50/50 almond and shea and a 50/50 almond and cocoa. Anything with over 30% cocoa gets greasy during jelqing i use greasy as a relative term since I did not prefer it. You also have to premelt a 50/50 or 70/30 cocoa shea mix. The almond shea mix was very good very moisturizing and was very good on the skin.

I made smaller batches of coconut shea oil that were similar to almond and shea mixes but I did not feel it was as good and I didn't like the overpowering smell of coconut.

If you'd like more details I'd be happy to answer them. I think I'd like to form a chart of such mixes for my own use and others as well

Comment

Thank you for your work and adding to the library of great PE stuff!!

Comment

I was wondering how things turned out Milk Milk. Thanks for updating your results.

Comment

Working...
                X