Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences since your size increase

Hey everyone.

I was inspired by a previous post (that got off track) about experience with an 8X6 penis. I thought I would start a thread about your experiences, both positive and negative, since you have made your increase. I figure we could follow a format similar to what I have below:

I went from 6” x 5.25” to 7” x 5.75" during my original PE adventure. I’ve been with 5 women since my original increase.

Woman #1: (My ex wife in her early 30s – no children): I was with her while making the gains. She definitely noticed and made comments like “Is it getting bigger?”, “What are you doing?” She never had any pain during sex. She also admitted to having bigger.

Woman #2: (A woman I dated for a few months. She was 52 at the time and had 3 children (one set of twins)). She made nice comments like “You are very thick.” & “You are so big.” She never had any pain during sex.

Woman #3: (Mid 20’s no children – A one night stand with someone I had known for a while) She made one comment after sex. She commented that she was sore because she wasn’t used to it going so deep.

Woman #4: (Mid 20’s no children – Another one time event with a neighbor) She didn’t make any comments. She didn’t seem to have any pain during sex.

Woman #5: (My current wife. When we first got back together she was in her early 30’s with one child. We had sex before my PE (dated in highschool) and after. (got back together in our early 30's)) Never any size comments before PE. When we got back together I had a lot of comments: “I don’t remember you being this big.”; “Go slow.”; “Not so deep.”; “I love your big cock.” She has had pain during sex and continues to have pain some of the time. (*Note: I am now 6” MEG & my wife is currently going through menopause which can add to the pain.)

So, for me it seems that 7” BPEL x 5.75” MEG wasn’t too much for the small group of women who have experienced it.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Great post!
    Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

Cool post Sean, yea the journey has been a fun one especially after being driving like a mad man from comments from my wife about my size so I was on a mission to build a bedroom wreaking machine, lol. I know if was just those fun exit comments of a marriage coming to an end but my fire was lite for sure.

1) After a year of being on my own I hooked up with an old gf from high school days and she was shocked and same as you had to tell me to go slow in the beginning. Then I shared my new habit and she was really into it too and wanted to watch me. I put on a clamp with a full engorgement going on and she tried to take it in her mouth and could not and was totally in shock of the PE world.
      2) A new gf after being on my own was shocked of my size and the topper was her telling me of her doctor visit and her doctor commented of the deep bruising and told us to calm down, talk about a self high five moment. Laughing so hard inside but playing the concerned bf on the outside. One of the great things of PE has been the slight desensitizing and better control, one night my gf boasted about her head game and could make me blow in a few minutes and we made a bet, I got my steak dinner from that one, lol... Little clue learn to relax your hips and you can prolong the ride...
      3) My current gf is a lady I have been friends for over 20 years and we played around back in the day but nothing serious. But with the current times I have ripped her a few times and she keeps telling me to stop workout out... Haha like that is going to happen.

I am currently 48 and having more fun today then in my 20's I have been rethinking my original goal of 10x7. My journey started at 6.5-6.75 on a good day for length and 5.5 girth and after approx 5 years now into PE I am just about 8.5x6.25 and have been thinking of more work on EQ with some yoga breathing exercises and looking into dry orgasms.

It does take time but it has been a good investment for me, just be consistent in your workouts. And it has been a blast, if I knew about this in my 20's I would have truly been a monster haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandboy916 View Post
        My journey started at 6.5-6.75 on a good day for length and 5.5 girth and after approx 5 years now into PE I am just about 8.5x6.25 .
        Man this gives me so much motivation to keep going. I am so tired of it after a year to be honest but I am going to keep going.
        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
        03/04/13
        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Yeah I have been at it for a year. I will give it at least another year before I hang up the routines and cement. I started at 6 x 4.75 and never heard a comment good or bad from any of the 9 women I had slept with prior to PE. I started PE while dating number 9 and she noted that it felt thicker before we broke up.

2 of the last 3 women I slept with commented on my cock, one saying that it was "perfect" and the other said that she "loves my big cock". My size at the time of those comments was 7 x 4.9.

I am now 7 x 5 and hoping to reach 7.5 x 5.5 before possibly hanging it up.

Comment

Glad I could help bahmaboner71, it does become addicting after awhile. Keep at it you have nothing to lose and who knows how much to gain. One thing that could help is to see PE in a bigger picture, of overall health. Yes the exercises are focused on penis growth but it is still part of your body and the healthy you are overall the healthier your penis is going to be. So my workouts in the gym are fired up by getting myself into better shape. Which will help with a healthier inside or to be more specific a healthy blood stream which will be a benefit for PE and our workouts... It truly becomes a crazy cycle of better overall health hopefully leads to better PE results and the flexibility and energy to put in the work with your lover as you unleash your own bedroom wreaking machine... Good luck

Comment

Problems with certain deeper positions and hitting deeper spots. More difficulty getting it in at initial penetration. More friction during sex, so it's easier for both of us to cum. More powerful female orgasms. More "youve got a big dick" comments. The list goes on, I love PE!
              Last edited by jay1993; 01-23-2013, 09:59 PM.
              Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
              Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
              Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
              Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Now this is good thread!
                Great post Sean!

Yeah, i read the 8x6 threads. Went way off subject. Pretty entertaining actually.

This site is awesome. I love you people. Open minds with honest discussion.

No real gains yet. Haven't been very consistent as of yet either, so there ya go.
                I was amazed with the 1/4 inch just from improved EQ. Holy cow EQ! I'm 47 with an erection I don't remember since 16. Woo-hoo!
                That alone makes PE worth it.

I think re-thinking to 7-7.5 x 5.5-6. I might go for the 8 x 6 yet. We'll see what happens.
                Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Hopefully we will get even more posts.
                  (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                  (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                  Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                  Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

One of the women I am sleeping with is my ex from last year. I started PE (March '12) shortly after she and I started dating. During our time together she never made any comments about me getting larger. We have been broken up for about 6 months and she will spend the weekend about once a month. Every time she visits she asks me if it is getting bigger. I just tell her she hasn't seen me for a while or tell her that it's impossible. I have told her I am working on my stamina through edging. But nothing about my stretching routines.

I recently measured and found an increase of 0.1" made within the last 45 days. I slept with this ex a few days ago. I know that many things can affect the position of the cervix (ovulation etc...). However, I was constantly touching and rubbing it during our time together. At most I could only touch the tip of it. This time I could feel my glans massaging it. She said it felt like "pressure" both good and bad. As a side note, I have gained approx. 0.6"x0.3" since meeting her. She doesn't realize it, but over time I have had to start our sex sessions with longer foreplay and slower initial insertion in order for her not to feel discomfort (which causes her to immediately become dry).

My sex friend and I have been doing our thing for about 3 months. She had been with another guy a month before me and she claimed he was 8". When she told me this story I asked her how long she thought I was and she guessed it to within a 1/4"!! So I believe her. At my current size, 6.7x5.6, I am not bothered at all by her most recent partner. I gave her her first orgasm through penetration. She also said that because of my body composition (5'7", 127lbs, low body fat) my pubic bone is able to stimulate her clit better than any of her previous partners. She never came with her 8" partner. Last week was the first time she was riding me and I felt her cervix. In the time she and I have been doing our thing I have gained approx. 0.2" in length. She doesn't notice the size increase. However, her reactions during sex, and the cervix contact, confirm my length gains.

In the (almost) year of PE I have completed, I would say a solid stretching routine has been what I have noticed quickest length gains. I was strictly jelqing for the first 8 mos or so and found amazing EQ and modest length, but great girth, gains. At first I HATED stretching. I thought keep time was boring and my hands would tire quickly. However, within the last month I have changed my hold time from 30 seconds to 1 minute, and reduced the intensity of the stretch. I have found a renewed interest and my 0.1" length increase.

I can understand Bahama's comments on boredom. I got so bored with jelqing that I was constantly changing my grip intensity and speed. I should have remained more consistent and exhausted all my gains from jelqing at low erection level. I blame that on a lack of patience waiting for gains. Now, I only measure once a month. I have decided to stick with my routine unless two months go by without an improvement in size.

I am already looking forward to the 2-year anniversary of my PE journey. I am hoping to celebrate it with 7" BPEL.

Comment

Sean, I'd like to keep the same format, but since I've started PE, I've been with the same woman (for over two years now). My gains have been subtle and over time, but my girlfriend has basically said the same thing that most other people have said on here, "It's so big" "You fill me up" those types of things. She has commented however on being to deep inside of her many times. In fact, any time I go all the way in, I have to go very slow and even then it can be too much. She has commented that I don't need PE but as you all know, it may not be about needing it, it's about loving the feeling and taking care of your manhood! My girlfriend hasn't been with very many men though. So, maybe for some, my size would not be as filling. But, if you know your lady or your girl well, and you can tell they're satisfied, that's all you need.
                      Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
                      BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
                      Now(June 2013)
                      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
                      Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
                      BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
                      Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
                      BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

6 3/8 BPEL and 4 3/8 EG starting stats. Never had any complaints but I always have been an addict when it comes to the female form. I take my time and take in every inch of the ladys skin.

Now 7 3/8 BPEL and 5 EG Only one women has been on my new cock. She has been very happy with my new size, mostly my girth but I believe my length is what finally got her to Big O. Also my new size has promted her to start learning how to deep throat me, and her hunger my my meat missle has me running long sex marithons. So to keep up with her demands I have been back to the gym to do endurance training. Sad to say thou that she has been very intimidated about trying anal now. But I guess I can trade that for being able to cum in her throat.

Comment

After Glamissand1 post I realized there has been one drawback to some gains. My girlfriend and I used to have anal not very frequently but I'd say once a month or so. Ever since I've gained anything to notice, she hasn't been able to take it comfortably. So, that is certainly a drawback. But, honestly, it's not really a big deal because I'd much rather be able to fill her up at 8 x 6 then have anal once in a while.
                          Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
                          BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
                          Now(June 2013)
                          BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
                          Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
                          BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
                          Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
                          BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

My wife cant keep her dirty mits of my schwantz, she initiates sex more than I can ever remember. When she is to tired or sore the following night she still grabs it and must suck it. I dont lie when I say frequent ejaculation wont stop gains. So ar to dae gains are about 1.375 x .5. I do have to start slow sometimes but she likes to get nailed.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              My wife cant keep her dirty mits of my schwantz, she initiates sex more than I can ever remember. When she is to tired or sore the following night she still grabs it and must suck it. I dont lie when I say frequent ejaculation wont stop gains. So ar to dae gains are about 1.375 x .5. I do have to start slow sometimes but she likes to get nailed.
                              Meanwhile, a lurker with a 1.375x .5 penis lowers his head in shame... ^ haha
                              Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                              Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                              Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                              Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Working...
                              X