Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you really increase the size of your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you really increase the size of your head?

My head is smaller than my shaft. I want to change that. I've read and been doing squeezes and holds to engorge the head. Judging from other threads I'm not sure if this really works or not permanently. Of course it's big when holding the squeeze but when I let go it goes right back to the small head ...

Yes, you can...in fact if you are doing it properly the entire penis should enlarge as a whole. Check out the pic I posted in Girth Gainers Methods...my penis head was much smaller when I began.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I have added 1 1/2" of girth through jelqing, and along with that, my glans has kept pace with my shaft's size increase. I haven't done glans specific exercises. However, my glans was proportional to the rest of my unit. I think that the squeezes you mentioned should help. Just like right after jelqing your shaft is plumper than normal, but returns to a smaller size after resting, so will your glans. But eventually both should gain size.
      Last edited by rbi99; 12-26-2012, 05:26 PM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I understand girth will increase overall but I'd prefer to increase my head size more than my shaft so it's bigger or equal in thickness. Currently it's smaller than the rest of my penis.

Comment

Many penis have small heads but it can be improve watch the video it well help you a lot........
          Here Is How To Enlarge Your Penis Naturally Jelqing - YouTube
          Bangladesh

Comment

Have viewed the YouTube video, it's not an AD. Not spam. Watching this poster.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

my head use to be smaller but it caught up when I started pe
              Get Smart

Comment

There been a lot about that when people take human growth hormone their bones grow, amount that the skull.
                So to get a bigger head, maybe you should look into some HGH!

On a bit more serious note. You can easily make you glans bigger through high erection Jelqs. And consider making a small stop just below your glans, just a sec or so, to make a mini Uli for the Glans.
                But starting to do stuff like this it becomes important to use some kind of cream/olie for the glans, to make sure it doesn't start looking really busted! It's pretty sensitive skin.
                Here you go: https://www.pegym.com/forums/foreski...tch-marks.html
                ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Originally posted by funaddaa View Post
                  Many penis have small heads but it can be improve watch the video it well help you a lot........
                  Here Is How To Enlarge Your Penis Naturally Jelqing - YouTube
                  Oh me and the Youtube world get along real well!! He's all your Dangler!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thank you Sir, may I have another ?
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X