Too much girth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much girth??

I am a bit worried because of my 6 inch girth. Do you guys know if girls may have trouble with such girth vaginally and/or orally?? If they might have some problems, I would consider jelquing very little or nothing at all in order to avoid girth gains and focus on length.
    thanks a lot!
    BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
    EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

girls like the thickness man...they feel that more

Comment

6.5 is about the happy max for most women, some can go larger but not encouraged.
      7.17.2012 (start)
      BPEL:5 3/4
      EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
      BPEL:6 1/2
      EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate. Jamie Hyneman

Comment

All vaginas are different! All girls are different...

Comment

Of the guys here that have cred, it has often been noted that issues can start for many girls at circa 6" girth ,I am surprised you have had no issues if you have significant experience. This may be oral, vaginal or anal depending on the girl and of course some have no issue.
          So for instance, g4 has no problem with his massive girth, but then he has only 1 partner and no oral or anal. I started at 4.75" girth and stoped at 6" girth because of useability issues.

Comment

Its working so far go with it, most women will take girth over length any day. If you worried just a do length program, hanging is the best, avoid girth gains although im happily getting a little girth from hanging.

"How much is enough"?
            MORE

Comment

No problems here, she never liked anal anyways.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

pegasus how did you gain so much girth?

Comment

And how long did it take you pegasus?

Comment

Edging, jelq,Uli and Big Al sqeezes.

Comment

Before PE I've always been at about 6" diameter at the base (5.75 head, 5.5 mid-shaft). In the 42 years (first 10 ten years I never passed on the chance) of sharing my penis, intercourse was never a problem with the diameter. Dryness, yes, sometimes. Since PE, I believe I've had some gain (haven't measured thickness in a while) and my wife enjoys it.

Comment

Working...
                      X