Please give one actual good example of proof of gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give one actual good example of proof of gains

I have yet to see any meaningful pictures of proof of gains . Hard not to be somewhat skeptical sorry . Especially when the advice for those of us who aren’t gaining is that we need to give it more time or we’re pulling too much etc . About the only person who seems to actually give any meaningful advice with all do respect is Alex1988 . I just want this to work and maybe prove something about PE but 7+ months in and hundreds of hours have yet to prove that this works.

I'm sorry I looked through your posts and couldn't find your progress log, saw a lot of negativity and this site sucks, etc. but no progress log. If you would please post the link to your progress log and let us members see the frequency, exercises, etc. and maybe some meaningful help will come your way.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Oh you again any amount of progress pics for those who want to look .
      We have been down the road so many times with timewasters tht you have to do your own legwork .

Comment

No I think you’re just lying about gains . I’m at the point where there’s absolutely nothing that proves this is legit. When I get to a year I’ll have plenty of proof. Pegasus you’ve absolutely never given any answer I’m looking for . It’s always bs about its my fault etc etc . I’ve worn a freaking torcher device for months and done everything per suggestion . Nothing. I’m not some liar, I’m a legit average person trying to gain and nothing. I guess most actual doctors are right . I wish you were right but you’re not .

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          I'm sorry I looked through your posts and couldn't find your progress log, saw a lot of negativity and this site sucks, etc. but no progress log. If you would please post the link to your progress log and let us members see the frequency, exercises, etc. and maybe some meaningful help will come your way.
          I tried but no one commented ever . Negativity because I’m a person that expects results not people saying do this do that and not gaining anything from it . I just don’t understand why this doesn’t work except for the fact that maybe this is just a pipe dream . How could someone not be pissed when they waste time with not even a fraction of change . I stay up all night for 7 months with nothing to show for . How’d you feel?

Comment

Strecthes, jelqs, and stamina training. This isn't rocket science.

...or is it?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnra2000 View Post

I tried but no one commented ever . Negativity because I’m a person that expects results not people saying do this do that and not gaining anything from it . I just don’t understand why this doesn’t work except for the fact that maybe this is just a pipe dream . How could someone not be pissed when they waste time with not even a fraction of change . I stay up all night for 7 months with nothing to show for . How’d you feel?
              You ask for prof of pics, I ask for prof of training and evidence that we can go off of to help you. We all can just piss in the wind trying to help you but dude if you really want help, start a progress log and don't expect the whole site to cheer you on. You're doing it for you and if you stat consistent for a few months and get to a road block, that's when you post somewhere asking for help and then us members can check your progress log and offer better help. Otherwise our guess is as good as yours and you will continue to be infuriated.

As Pegasus said, there are threads with links to members albums that show legit growth out here. Look for them. But I fear you will be wasting your time because a skeptic will always find a reason not to believe.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Strecthes, jelqs, and stamina training. This isn't rocket science.

...or is it?
                It’s rocket science when it refuses to stretch beyond 7-1/2 and is like a piece of metal that simply won’t stretch past a fixed point no matter how warmed up it is . I’ve always been 7-1/2” bone pressed stretched and can never get past that . When I stretch manually I feel absolutely no pull or fatigue on my ligs or tunica

Comment

Johnra2000:
                  Look no further than your own experience on this site. If you think the whole thing is fake and believe others are lying for whatever reason... then:

Conclusion = this site is BS
                  Next logical and actionable step = pack up your bags and leave the forum

That's the simplest way I see it. Maybe you see different. But to start multiple threads to complain about this and that... for what purpose? You're 20, man! Stop wasting your time on this useless shite. Go out and do something FUN with your life. Get yourself into a new sport, buy a cheap guitar from a pawnshop, travel around with a buddy.. or whatever it is that you really want to get into.

Comment

It’s rocket science when it refuses to stretch beyond 7-1/2 and is like a piece of metal that simply won’t stretch past a fixed point no matter how warmed up it is . I’ve always been 7-1/2” bone pressed stretched and can never get past that . When I stretch manually I feel absolutely no pull or fatigue on my ligs or tunica
                    Are you kegeling during the stretch?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I have yet to see any meaningful pictures of proof of gains . Hard not to be somewhat skeptical sorry . Especially when the advice for those of us who aren’t gaining is that we need to give it more time or we’re pulling too much etc . About the only person who seems to actually give any meaningful advice with all do respect is Alex1988 . I just want this to work and maybe prove something about PE but 7+ months in and hundreds of hours have yet to prove that this works.
                      In the past, KMWylie had said:
                      EDITORIAL NOTE:

No member - EVER - is required to show before/after photos to support their assertions. Yes, before/after photos do give more validity to claims, especially if they are not common (e.g.: gains, length of time achieved, method, etc.).

There are 2 sides to this everyone needs to remember -

Always take anything you read on the Internet with a grain of salt. (Sometimes a heaping tablespoon of salt.)

However, we also understand that not everyone wants to post photos for the world to see. So, always take that into consideration too.
                      My opinion, is that people will say and post what they want, so do not base your opinions upon what another may claim or assert, is a 'fact'.
                      You just don't or won't ever know with 100% certainty. You can arrive at general opinions, but you will be well served by thinking things through, thoroughly and completely, and take your time.

Dangler
                      Sr Admin
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Check out Stans stretching journal. https://pegym.com/forums/progress-fo...tching-journal
                        He's got a ton of progress pics including measurements.
                        This is his profile, there you can find all the images. https://pegym.com/forums/member/78619-stan/media

As far as I know he achieved his gains with stretching.

Pe works! Most guys just jump into it and rarly have any before pictures.

Last edited by Alex1988; 09-09-2021, 11:07 AM.
                        Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post

Are you kegeling during the stretch?
                          No not that I’m aware of .

Comment

It works. But I have a theory that tissue growth, cellular adaption and so on won't come as easy for some as for others. Mainly because everything is tied into the metabolism. If your baseline is oxidative stress due to hormonal issues, weight, microbiotal imbalance, nutrition or whatever, you might have to do some lifestyle restructuring before noticing gains. These issues aren't always noticeable, and a large percentage of the worlds population have more or less hidden metabolic issues.

So I'd say success is half dedication and half groundwork. Any exercise that is performed under pre-existing cellular stress will always be more of a struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post
                              Johnra2000:
                              Look no further than your own experience on this site. If you think the whole thing is fake and believe others are lying for whatever reason... then:

Conclusion = this site is BS
                              Next logical and actionable step = pack up your bags and leave the forum

That's the simplest way I see it. Maybe you see different. But to start multiple threads to complain about this and that... for what purpose? You're 20, man! Stop wasting your time on this useless shite. Go out and do something FUN with your life. Get yourself into a new sport, buy a cheap guitar from a pawnshop, travel around with a buddy.. or whatever it is that you really want to get into.
                              Well said!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X