Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 Month Plateau - Starting Hanging - Need Advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Month Plateau - Starting Hanging - Need Advice!

Hi guys, I dont post on here as much as I should, but Im in need of some dire help.
    I have hit a plateau since Jan 2010.
    Heres a quick background on my pe journey -

QUICK BACKGROUND
    I started PEing in May 2010, with a few breaks here and there.
    My goal was, and still is, maximize length gains first, girth second.
    My starting stats were 4.75 bpfl, 6.75 bpel.
    (I never measured girth to start).

I experienced all my gains through Jan 2010.
    My stats at that time were:
    5.5-5.75 bpfl x 4.75 fg
    8 bpel x 5 eg (max EQ at 8.25 bpel)

ROUTINE
    Basically, I do a main session, at night:
    _rice sock warmup
    _stretches: jai, and 5 way stretches
    _manual 2 hand jelqs and 1 hand power jelqs
    _I only do about 100-150 reps because they are intense reps.

I also do a separate 15-20m stretch session in the morning - jais & 5way stretches.

I also do 3-4min quick stretch sessions randomly throughout the day.

This has been my routine for the most part, on a 3/1 or 2/1 schedule. I also do lots of kegels, usually every other day.

JAN 2010 - CURRENT
    Since January, I have hit a plateau.
    The only gain has been a girth gain of about +.25.
    I have actually lost length.
    And I have also lost eq. (I havent had a rock hard, EQ 10 erection in months.)
    My stats now are:
    5.25-5.5 bpfl x 4.8 fg
    7.8-7.9 bpel x 5.3 eg

HANGING

My original plan was to maximize manual exercises, and then move on to hanging.
    But after sheer frustration, and reading, and re-reading articles by Big Al and Blink2000, Im taking the plunge.
    This is only my 3rd day hanging with a sock hanger.
    Here is my proposed routine:

HANGING ROUTINE
    WK 1:
    2lbs weight: warmup, 15m, warmup, 15m, warmup, 15m, warmup, 15m, warmdown
    WK 2:
    same thing, increase time to 25m each set
    WK 3:
    increase weight to 3lbs, go back to 15m each set
    WK 4:
    maintain weight, increase to 25m each set

... So on and so forth...

FEEDBACK
    >Can anyone provide any feedback or thoughts on my Plateau?
    >Is there anything I can do to adjust my manual exercises? I would love to stick to manual exercises.
    >Is my proposed Hanging routine good enough?
    >Can I, or should I, be doing anything else while hanging - like side stretches or manual work? (After doing so much manual work, I feel like Im doing nothing but sitting with a weight between my legs.)
    >What other stamina work, besides kegels, should one do with hanging to keep up my EQ? (Ive read there is an initial loss of EQ quality, and I am so paranoid at the thought of any more loss.)

Thank you guys so much, in advance. Pegym has helped change my life. Thanks.

The best advisce I can give you is to read every hanging article that Blink2000 has posted. It sounds as if you have but you will be surprised at the things that jump out at you when you give them a thourough read again. I have recently started hanging so I cant give to much advice but I know that I have read the threads a few times and each time I pick up something that I didnt remember from before.
    I also like to go through the progress forums and read the threads that are created by the successfull members here. You will find many usefull tips that way. I would think about making a captains wench because you will want a better way to hang and the wench is extremely cheap to make and easy to use.
    Good luck with the hanging, just be patient and carefull.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

When's the last time you took a decon break?
      Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
      Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
      Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
        When's the last time you took a decon break?
        Hmm, I don't think I ever have. I'll take a rest day every 2-3 days. What exactly is a decon break? Wouldn't there be potential for lost gains?
        Last edited by machina; 09-09-2011, 02:06 PM. Reason: signature out of date

Comment

Amigo take two months off, then shock your penis with a vengeance.( advanced Routine, it worked for me)

Comment

Originally posted by machina View Post
            Hmm, I don't think I ever have. I'll take a rest day every 2-3 days. What exactly is a decon break? Wouldn't there be potential for lost gains?
            Thats's a long time without rest, man. I reckon your little fella is beat and that's why you went backwards with the length. Probably a week to a month completely off from PE would do you no harm. It will refresh you physically and mentally. You might lose a tiny bit of size(you probably won't lose any) but if you do, it will come back easily. This might break that plateau you're experiencing.
            Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
            Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
            Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
              Thats's a long time without rest, man. I reckon your little fella is beat and that's why you went backwards with the length. Probably a week to a month completely off from PE would do you no harm. It will refresh you physically and mentally. You might lose a tiny bit of size(you probably won't lose any) but if you do, it will come back easily. This might break that plateau you're experiencing.
              thanks, samurai. i looked threads on decon breaks, makes sense: something i never considered. i am going to try this.

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
                Amigo take two months off, then shock your penis with a vengeance.( advanced Routine, it worked for me)
                what advanced routine are you using?

i really don't want to take a break, but it actually makes sense. looks like i'm going on vacation...

Comment

Working...
                X