As you increase in size...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As you increase in size...

This may be a foolish question, but as you increase in either length or girth and of course increase the volume of your penis, how does quantity of blood come into play?

For example, how do you ensure greater blood flow for the increased size? Or does this just kind of work itself out naturally?

Thanks

For me it's worked itself out naturally.
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

The body takes some time to adjust to the new blood levels. You may notice a lower eq with the same size. Try edging or ballooning to see what you're really at.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Great question. I'm sure the body does what it needs to do.
        28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
        • BPEL: 8.25"
        • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
        • BPEL: 9"
        • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Cool, thanks for the replies.

I am thinking being as healthy as possible and doing a lot of aerobic activity/ sports is an important part of this as well, either way.

(I sent you a PM STl, Btw)

Comment

I did go through a period of reduced EQ due to some fast gains and over training.

I found improving my diet, exercising and supplementation helped me quickly bounce back. I think PE is a great motivator to improve your overall health. We should all target more stamina in and out of the bedroom, a better immune system, less fat, more muscle and of course a bigger cock!

Penis health is a good indicator of overall health. It's sad how stress, cardiovascular and other problems can show up in our EQ. Our bodies adjust quickly, but how quickly, that depends on a number of factors. However, none more important than overall health.
            My Progress Thread

Stats:
            Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
            Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
            Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
            FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Originally posted by stleurofreak View Post
              Great question. I'm sure the body does what it needs to do.
              most logical answer ...
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Blood gets sent where it is needed. During a fast, there is relatively little blood circulating through the intestinal tract. The volume of blood flow through the intestines increases dramatically after a meal.

Likewise, the amount of blood flowing through the calf muscles at rest is relatively low. If you jog a couple of laps, the blood flow to these muscles can increase 20 times the resting rate.

The veins of the body can dilate and contract so the blood in the larger veins acts as a "reserve pool" and when additional blood flow to a body part is required, the arteries going to it dilate and the central veins of the body contract a bit to maintain proper venous pressure.

You don't need to worry about your penis getting so big that it is going to run out of blood supply, or make you faint when you get an erection.

Comment

If you gained an inch overnight your body would have a lot of adapting to do, but we are talking tiny little gains over an extended period. Erection quality is affected by penile fatigue, not because your body can't get enough blood to it.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    If you gained an inch overnight your body would have a lot of adapting to do, but we are talking tiny little gains over an extended period. Erection quality is affected by penile fatigue, not because your body can't get enough blood to it.
                    This is true. I have trouble getting a full erection after a good workout. I have some eq issue's too tough but its much worse right after I work my unit out.
                    June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
                    Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
                    New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
                    Long Term 8x6

Comment

Would doing kegels help speed up the process of raising the EQ? i have gained recently and i have noticed a drop in the quality of my erections.
                      1st term goal: reached
                      2nd term goal: 7.25"
                      "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdLegParty View Post
                        Would doing kegels help speed up the process of raising the EQ? i have gained recently and i have noticed a drop in the quality of my erections.
                        Same thing happened to me when I gained length. I find that when working on girth exercises my EQ actually increases no matter the gains. Back when I was gaining length and my EQ experienced a slight drop, kegels would definitely help

-UYN-
                        19/04/2011
                        FG: 4.25" +0.45
                        FL: 5.19" +0.69
                        EG: 4.75" +0.45
                        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

alright cool thats what i was thinking just needed a second opinion thanks uyn.
                          1st term goal: reached
                          2nd term goal: 7.25"
                          "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

Comment

Nice discussion, this helped me out.
                            Whenever I gain, length or girth, my EQ drops and catches up later. Now I think I know why.
                            **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Comment

Working...
                            X