Hour glass semi-erect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hour glass semi-erect

When I am semi-erect my penis takes on an hour glass like shape where the top and bottom half fill out quickly, but the middle part lags behind. It almost looks like there is an invisible inch wide rubber band constricting the middle of my penis. I notice this to a lesser degree while turtling. I had a toilet seat fall on my penis when I was about 5 years old. I was wondering if this is a sign of scar tissue? Has anyone else experienced this hour glass shape? Could this place limitations on my ability to PE?

Hi.. did you have this since you were 5?

I experienced this for a couple months.. it may have never ended but I then re-injured my penis with a metal cock ring, and my penis changed form again.. losing the hour glass, and exchanging it for a firmer flaccid and weaker glans..

The one plus when I had this hour glass thing was that my glans would get really engorged.. and it felt good..

Ultimately it never stopped me from getting an erection, if anything my erections were better in some ways.. so I dont think its anything to worry about at all as long as you still get fully hard in the end.

Im not quite sure what causes is.. for me it started after one time of rough sex with my girl and we changed positions from doggy to missionary with my dick still inside, instead of pulling out and it may have twisted my shaft a little bit.. nothing serioous.. but after that I develiped the hour glass..

I think what happens is.. normally your dick is hard to injure.. but if your body is in an inflammatory state due to stress or hormonal problems you can cause problems much more easily..

But yea probably nothing to worry about.. it may go away over time, or it may stay, but ultimately, it doesnt matter as long as you still get a full boner.

Comment

I get this from time to time. It has never bothered me as once to full erection it is gone. I almost think that its happened when say I was turtling from cold or working out or whatever, then got a semi.
      8-1-10 11-1-11
      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

This happens to me in a small area of my penis temporarily after hanging. My penis looks 'dented' at the attachment point. At least in my case, I just do light jelqs and induce an erection if needed, and the dent disappears after a little while.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Bobberick, going from cold to semi-erect is where it is the most noticeable.

I've searched the internet on various websites where people can post a question for a urologist and found different answers from the doctor. I found one that stated it was a normal variation and not an issue if it didn't effect erection, whereas I saw another that said it is an indication of penile scarring from trauma. So I just want to make sure that PE won't make the condition worse. It does not effect my erections, it actually goes away when I become fully erect. I would go and my an appointment with the urologist, but I can't explain to him that I need to make sure this condition is ok for PE, he would say no regardless of my penile condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Johndoe View Post
            Bobberick, going from cold to semi-erect is where it is the most noticeable.

I've searched the internet on various websites where people can post a question for a urologist and found different answers from the doctor. I found one that stated it was a normal variation and not an issue if it didn't effect erection, whereas I saw another that said it is an indication of penile scarring from trauma. So I just want to make sure that PE won't make the condition worse. It does not effect my erections, it actually goes away when I become fully erect. I would go and my an appointment with the urologist, but I can't explain to him that I need to make sure this condition is ok for PE, he would say no regardless of my penile condition.
            PE may help even things out, but i would go see a doctor about it first to rule out scar tissue.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

If it is scar tissue, is PE ruled out?

Comment

Originally posted by Johndoe View Post
                If it is scar tissue, is PE ruled out?
                Personally, I wouldn't let it hold me back. It's your choice.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Moxsum, it happened when I was five, but I am not sure if I remember it being like that. Its primarily visible when I am semi erect and sometimes turtling. I am thinking back and I am not 100% sure if this is a "false memory", but when I was a freshman in high school I had saw a family physician for an some unrelated for my penis (yeast infection) and I was turtling hardcore and I remember him saying something about scarring. He didn't seem particularly concerned and it wasn't even a discussion, just something said in passing, which is why I don't really remember it fully. I was too young to understand, I always thought of scars as external like if you got cut, but I remember being confused by what he said because I didn't see what I interpreted as an "external scar".

Comment

Working...
                  X