Gents, Iím loosing hope . This is an honest outreach for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gents, Iím loosing hope . This is an honest outreach for help

Well another month goes by with nothing . At this point it seems like Iíve come to terms somewhat with my 6.5Ē nbpel . Iím still bummed out though and really want to grow . Hereís what Iíve been doing for 7 months now sighhh . I bought a penimaster pro in January started using it Jan 27th . For the first months I hardly warmed up and would just wear the thing for the first week 2 to 4 hours then eventually up to 8 hours. I did that for maybe 3 months. Got desperate and tried hanging for a month but got blisters injury and stopped that . This summer from about may through July I did the less is more concept and extended at low tension for up to 4 hours max . Thatís it . Iíd occasionally jelq hear and there but really hate jelqing because it gets boring. I did do jp90 for a month or two but then stopped. This month I started doing almost full tension between I feel a strong stretch now /fatigue in my shaft but only for 4 hours a night followed by bath mate while showering. I really donít want to give up . I need your help and advice. Iím committed but seems luck hasnít been on my side so far .

From vague memory you would not take advice that you may be overdoing some months back . Or have I got the wrong guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      From vague memory you would not take advice that you may be overdoing some months back . Or have I got the wrong guy?
      With all do respect pegasus, I did take the advice of teodeles way back in Aprilish or so . I donít believe that taking 3 days off a week and extending at less than 4 hours is over doing it . Iíd like actual recommendations for exercises for tough tunica or for someone who is a hard gainer . Iím holding out hope but I often question this all together because Iíve done maybe 95 percent of what has been recommended and havenít seen anything successful. The first time I actually felt any fatigue was when extending at higher tension. You know I realize that Iíll never be 9Ē or something but Iím just trying to gain anything even an 1/8 th of an inch to show progress. I have been stuck at 7-1/2 more or less stretches .every time I measure itís the same . Anything to motivate me would be great .

Comment

I might add that I extend usually at night laying down using a rice sock almost the entire time . Should I be using heat throughout the sessions . And also I extend for a hour maybe a hour and some change then do manuals then put the extender back on after taking a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnra2000 View Post
          Well another month goes by with nothing . At this point it seems like I’ve come to terms somewhat with my 6.5” nbpel . I’m still bummed out though and really want to grow . Here’s what I’ve been doing for 7 months now sighhh . I bought a penimaster pro in January started using it Jan 27th . For the first months I hardly warmed up and would just wear the thing for the first week 2 to 4 hours then eventually up to 8 hours. I did that for maybe 3 months. Got desperate and tried hanging for a month but got blisters injury and stopped that . This summer from about may through July I did the less is more concept and extended at low tension for up to 4 hours max . That’s it . I’d occasionally jelq hear and there but really hate jelqing because it gets boring. I did do jp90 for a month or two but then stopped. This month I started doing almost full tension between I feel a strong stretch now /fatigue in my shaft but only for 4 hours a night followed by bath mate while showering. I really don’t want to give up . I need your help and advice. I’m committed but seems luck hasn’t been on my side so far .
          I think it didn't work for me because it wasn't applying traction in the right place. It felt like that silicone sleeve was only pulling my skin and didn't really give any internal stretch. It terms of being secure it was for a while but that little pump thing is very delicate and ended up tearing. Comfort I'd give it a 5/10 because after a while the ring around the base starts to hurt
          ďA bigger penis makes you feel younger, more confident and give you more pleasurable orgasms"

Comment

Originally posted by sfonseka View Post
            I think it didn't work for me because it wasn't applying traction in the right place. It felt like that silicone sleeve was only pulling my skin and didn't really give any internal stretch. It terms of being secure it was for a while but that little pump thing is very delicate and ended up tearing. Comfort I'd give it a 5/10 because after a while the ring around the base starts to hurt
            Talking about the penimaster pro right? The biggest issue is that I bought mine from some third party seller who sent me a older version of it . I think max tension is only a thousand 50 grams or something. The other issue is just like you say, in order for the damn thing to not lose suction itís like you have to suck everything in past the coronal ridge . I havenít felt any shaft fatigue until I started maxing the tension out . Also I donít feel fatigue when using heat Ö. Only when cool

Comment

2 suggestions, for one you might want to try pumping, itís a belief in pe community that if you only do length exercises and lag behind girth-wise it hurts your potential for length gains in longer term. Second, Ultrasound might give you the breakthrough you want, google ďultrasound kyrpaĒ.
              April 2020 NBPEL 15cm (5.9 inch), EG 13cm (5.1 inch)
              Goal: NBPEL 19.5cm (7.8 inch), EG 16.5cm (6 inch)
              My Logs

Comment

Originally posted by Pickljoe View Post
                2 suggestions, for one you might want to try pumping, itís a belief in pe community that if you only do length exercises and lag behind girth-wise it hurts your potential for length gains in longer term. Second, Ultrasound might give you the breakthrough you want, google ďultrasound kyrpaĒ.
                I do pump with a bath mate a bit . What do you mean by ultrasound kyrpa?

Comment

Here’s what I’ve been doing for 7 months now sighhh .

I bought a penimaster pro in January started using it Jan 27th .
                  For the first months I hardly warmed up and would just wear the thing for the first week 2 to 4 hours then eventually up to 8 hours. I did that for maybe 3 months.

Got desperate and tried hanging for a month but got blisters injury and stopped that .

This summer from about may through July I did the less is more concept and extended at low tension for up to 4 hours max . That’s it . I’d occasionally jelq hear and there but really hate jelqing because it gets boring.

I did do jp90 for a month or two but then stopped.

This month I started doing almost full tension between I feel a strong stretch now /fatigue in my shaft but only for 4 hours a night followed by bath mate while showering. I really don’t want to give up .

I need your help and advice. I’m committed but seems luck hasn’t been on my side so far .
                  Ok, I may be jumping into the conversation late, but I have to mention a problem I see here:
                  Inconsistent methods.

I've been on the 'Gym here for nigh on 6 years. I read a lot, and in my reading I notice certain correlations. The one that I see over and over is consistency. There are many methods to PE. Extend, hang, manual, etc. And there are different approaches, like 2 days on 1 off, or 5 on 2 off, etc. Some guys warm up, others don't. Some will swear that ejaculating after PE is bad, others will say they always do it.

But the one thing that I always see connected to gains is consistency. Guys who set out a plan and stick to it with commitment are the ones who make gains.

So, I'd suggest take a week (or two) off. Then do the JP90 for the full 90 days (that is what the "90" means). Then set up a strict regimen utilizing the method you feel you can stick to. Perhaps it is using an extender. Or maybe you want to go manuals. Whatever you do, stick with it for at least another 3 months.

When I started out I tried different things, changed back and forth, etc. Made not real gains in 6 months. The I settled in to a good routine, one that I could do day in and day out, kept at it and gained an inch over the next 7 months.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

With all do respect pegasus, I did take the advice of teodeles way back in Aprilish or so . I don’t believe that taking 3 days off a week and extending at less than 4 hours is over doing it . I’d like actual recommendations for exercises for tough tunica or for someone who is a hard gainer . I’m holding out hope but I often question this all together because I’ve done maybe 95 percent of what has been recommended and haven’t seen anything successful. The first time I actually felt any fatigue was when extending at higher tension. You know I realize that I’ll never be 9” or something but I’m just trying to gain anything even an 1/8 th of an inch to show progress. I have been stuck at 7-1/2 more or less stretches .every time I measure it’s the same . Anything to motivate me would be great .
                    I don't remember it quite like that. As I remember I became so exasperated I said this .
                    You don't listen so no one can help you.
                    Unquote
                    To a similar thread as I remember .
                    Last edited by Pegasus; 08-24-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Hey Johnra2000,

your story is similar to mine. I wasn't able to gain with 1 year phallosan and half a year hanging. It seemed nothing would work until I went super hard on extending and after 3 months I've gained 0.5 cm.

There are guys that can just "wear" a device and gain(mostly because of beginner gains). I'm in the other boat. I usualy pump before I go into my leluv slider and extend the shit out of my banana at maximum but not more than 3 hours on trainingdays.

Of course I can't say how hard your settings were but from what I'm reading it sounds a lot like my past. Maybe you're also in the "go hard or go home" boat.

You can find my log and pictures here:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ty-banana.html
                      Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        I don't remember it quite like that. As I remember I became so exasperated I said this .
                        You don't listen so no one can help you.
                        Unquote
                        To a similar thread as I remember .
                        Instead of just saying you donít listen blah blah blah, do you have any good advice for me? All the others who have commented had good advice. I hate to be short , but quite frankly Iím tired of just hearing your ď over doing it ď or you havenít been doing it long enough because quite honestly less than 4 hours a day low tension and plenty of breaks for 4 months or so shouldíve yielded something by now if that method was going to work .

Comment

You probably got a good few replies from experienced members who have provided all the practical advice you need to get out of your stretching routine. Check.

Then there are members who question your motives given your past history of similar posts. They may be exasperated with you, but that's easy enough to understand: they HAVE tried to be helpful but sense an unwillingness on your part to listen to their advice. It's a lose-lose scenario: those words of advice go unheeded, and you miss out on an opportunity to learn. It's not personal or anything. Check.

And finally there are members such as myself who pay close attention to the words you use: "Losing hope", "This is an honest plea for help.", "getting desperate", "got blisters and injured myself". Isn't that putting a BIT too much strain on yourself? On one hand I can only imagine how much mental stress this desire for more is causing you. And then there are the physical repercussions. A word to the wise: the LAST thing you want is to develop some penile scar tissue from having gone overboard with some new twist to an exercise. Scar tissue will translate into lesser sexual function... and what's more, scar tissue will remain there for life! I was once young and stupid, and overdid an exercise. I wish I could wind back the clock and 'undo' the stupid exercise I did. Alas, I need to live with it, for better or worse.

I say don't torture your poor fella. Be happy with a fully healthy, scar-free and functional penis. That's plenty enough for most ladies.

Comment

Instead of just saying you don’t listen blah blah blah, do you have any good advice for me? All the others who have commented had good advice. I hate to be short , but quite frankly I’m tired of just hearing your “ over doing it “ or you haven’t been doing it long enough because quite honestly less than 4 hours a day low tension and plenty of breaks for 4 months or so should’ve yielded something by now if that method was going to work .
                            As I remember the amount of training you do seems to change with the telling . Do you have a descent progress log that documents ?
                            Yes I have advice long given in posts nd pm's as I remember (as did other members) check them.

Comment

I just jelqed and stretched. It took me about 6 months before I saw any gains. You have been at this for what 7 months? Well I know jelqing and stretching are boring and it requires work, I know extenders and all that other stuff makes it easier. You wanna make some gains? Take a week off and put in work, you know jelqing and stretching because it seems the other stuff isn't working for you is it?
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X