Cock rings or wrapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock rings or wrapping?

Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker, never posted anything. Quick question. If length is my primary goal what would be better for post-workout healing and to avoid turtleing? A cock rink (metal or otherwise) or wrapping? For wrapping I intend to use Stealth Innerware but I don't like the way it's choking my unit. Thanks!

Have you done any PE as of yet?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

1 year to date with a 4 months break. I mainly use the PF forte and Bathmate as a warmdown

Comment

A wrap or a sleeve for length, a ring for girth
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Would using both be detrimental?

Comment

Originally posted by d_andrei View Post
            Would using both be detrimental?
            You could use both.

Use a ring after girth sessions and wrap after length training or alternate daily.

You could also do an am/pm routine

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate it. I don't really do girth sessions. I'm at 6.1" MEG now . So this would mean mostly wrapping for me even after bathmate. I just like the plump feeling the cock rings give you.

Comment

Originally posted by d_andrei View Post
                Thanks. I appreciate it. I don't really do girth sessions. I'm at 6.1" MEG now . So this would mean mostly wrapping for me even after bathmate. I just like the plump feeling the cock rings give you.
                I may have confused you.

Rings are for after sessions of exercise that engorged your penis. After pumping you where a ring. You want to stay expanded so you aim to keep it engorged.

Wrapping is after hanging or manual stretching.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I may have confused you.

Rings are for after sessions of exercise that engorged your penis. After pumping you where a ring. You want to stay expanded so you aim to keep it engorged.

Wrapping is after hanging or manual stretching.
                  You didn't. I got it. I mentioned that I use the bathmate for warm down only at the end of the day after PF and light hanging. Not for girth. Previously I was using a cock sheath right after to prevent turtling. It works but not as good as I would've liked. I will experiment with the stealth innerware and wrapping also.

Comment

I wear both the stealth sleeve and silicone ring at the same time but the ring for only
                    15 mins

Comment

For how long have you been doing this? Have you seen any results. I use a cock sling from oxballs that you can actually wear for a very long time.

Comment

I did it for 3 mos on and 3 mos off. i think does help the flaccid from turtling and have a longer flaccid but Iím not convinced it did anything for bpel. I do think rings help a little with girth but not significant.

Comment

Agree with pool guy.
                          Originally posted by Poolguy View Post
                          I did it for 3 mos on and 3 mos off. i think does help the flaccid from turtling and have a longer flaccid but Iím not convinced it did anything for bpel. I do think rings help a little with girth but not significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Poolguy View Post
                            Well... that's exactly what I'm after. Longer flaccid, avoid turtling . Thanks

Comment

I used this site for info on how to get a longer flaccid and donít remember who mentioned it, maybe a vet but side to sides helped with the longer flaccid too

Comment

Working...
                              X