Recently hospitalised. Catheters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently hospitalised. Catheters?

Hi guys I was recently hospitalised following a big hit in an American football game, my entire gut area took a pounding with some corrective surgery needed, I had been catheterised for the first 10/11 days and have only had it removed in the past 2/3 days, my urine function felt a little weird for a while but it seems back to normal at this point. Iím obviously still in the hospital and havenít resumed my program yet, but given by the time I get out I would have had 3 maybe 4 weeks off of working out, plus when I pull on my dick a bit to make it easier to use the in bed piss bottles I can still feel a little twinge where the catheter used to be, does anyone have any experience with this? Or suggestions for precautions I may have to take when getting back into it or should I be able to pick up where I left off? Id been working out for just around 4 1/2 months total at the time of my injury.

My non-medical based opinion is that after a week of rest you should be ok.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Appreciate it. Will just pick up as soon as Iím out maybe start a little lighter than where I left off, see how he responds.

Comment

Has your doctor told you when it would be OK to resume sexual activity? That would be a good time to ease back into training.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X