Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Janus Bifrons?

Hello all.

I've recently come across a youtube channel from a guy named Janus Bifrons, and in it he goes into detail about many facets such as the Angion method and theories regarding blood flow being the critical growth factor.

He seems well-spoken, collected, and informed about everything he is saying.

I just wanted to know what the people in this forum think about him and his videos. Maybe someone with more experience than me knows something I don't? Just wanted to make sure before I added his videos into my pool of resources to study for the perfect PE routine for me.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

He doesn't know what he's talking about; end of story.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
      Thoughts on Janus Bifrons?
      He was banned from PE Gym:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/janusbifrons.html

He seems well-spoken, collected, and informed about everything he is saying.
      That's how all quacks acheive plausibility in their audiences.

Do you really believe it is possible to reverse the flow of blood through the dorsal artery by rapidly twiddling your thumbs against that artery during erection?

If so, you might also want to check out the RACA method of penis enlargement. It's a little before our time. RAy CArlton was a guy in the 1990s who was selling a penis enlargement program through mail order. Primarily it involved visualization and auto-suggestion techniques which he swore by. It included things like manipulating nude photography of yourself by pasting a larger penis over your own.

Ray Carlton's problems came when Gary Griffin got subscribers to his own penis enlargement newsletter to participate in a trial of RACA. Nobody gained.

Griffin's subscribers represented a pre-Internet era PE community. There were others, but his was fairly unique in that Griffin was interested in accurate and reliable information (sometimes - it's complicated), but he did run several trials of alleged enlargement schemes and few of them got anybody any gains.

Janus Bifrons's Angion Method has been trialed by a sufficient number of members of PE Gym and Thunder's Place to go with what CUSP82 is saying here.

Of course if anybody wants to test it for themselves, it is available for free as far as I know on YouTube.

I suspect that Janus Bifrons's intent was to conduct some kind of social experiment with his junk. Could he create a completely bogus penis enlargement technique and get it to catch on in communities like PE Gym and Thunder's Place? He was here and over on TP promoting it.

Comment

Very insightful. Thank you for the explanation.

This question was actually, mostly a precursor question regarding the angion method, as I am in the process of refining what works and what doesn't. But thanks again for the in-depth explanation.
        My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
        Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
        Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
        1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

I've recently come across a youtube channel from a guy named Janus Bifrons, and in it he goes into detail about many facets such as the Angion method and theories regarding blood flow being the critical growth factor.
          Out of curiosity, what theories and methods is he advocating for?
          Progress Log
          Start (20/06/2020):
          BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
          Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by southernprince View Post
            Out of curiosity, what theories and methods is he advocating for?
            I'm reluctant to draw any more attention to this, but as a curiosity it is worth knowing what's out there.

This link gives a summary of the method as posted by a former member. This was on Janus Bifron's original thread where he tries to articulate some of his theories and other members try to make sense of it. I think the videos of the complete method are all still available on YouTube:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ml#post1508994

Comment

Working...
            X