Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do cock rings help with gains?

Hello all.

I've been having a look into how cock rings could help with increasing gains by maintaining maximum blood flow into the penis throughout the day/post routine. All the info I've found has been somewhat vague, or hasn't been updated in over 10 years.

So my question would be, what is the current, standard understanding of cock rings' impact on size gains?
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Their basically another clamping instrument and clamping is supposed to work.
    Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

They help retain fluid within your penis for a much longer time after a jelqing session. If the goal of jelging is to push blood up into your shaft and expand it, seems fairly logical that retaining that increase for a longer period of time after a session can only help.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        They help retain fluid within your penis for a much longer time after a jelqing session. If the goal of jelging is to push blood up into your shaft and expand it, seems fairly logical that retaining that increase for a longer period of time after a session can only help.
        Exactly this. Keeps your peen engorged for longer. Traps the bloodflow in there and my theory is it heals in an expanded state. I believe it does help.
        Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
        Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
        Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Does anyone have recommendations for a good c ring?

Comment

Originally posted by bonds View Post
            Does anyone have recommendations for a good c ring?
            Maybe start off with adjustable leather cock rings. Being adjustable takes away the possibility of measuring wrong on a metal ring. Also, easy to get on and off. Come in various widths and I have them all. The one I use though was my original 1/2" wide one. The wider the cock ring, the less shaft you have exposed beneath it. If you are gifted with a lot of length that might be ok, but I actually have a 2" wide one that I wore once. Metal rings are great, but for me, weight on my ball stretchers is great, but the weight of a cock ring doesn't do anything for me.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              Maybe start off with adjustable leather cock rings. Being adjustable takes away the possibility of measuring wrong on a metal ring. Also, easy to get on and off. Come in various widths and I have them all. The one I use though was my original 1/2" wide one. The wider the cock ring, the less shaft you have exposed beneath it. If you are gifted with a lot of length that might be ok, but I actually have a 2" wide one that I wore once. Metal rings are great, but for me, weight on my ball stretchers is great, but the weight of a cock ring doesn't do anything for me.
              Can you pm me some places where i can order online and how to correctly size myself. Would greatly be appreciated!

Comment

Check out Primal Ring. They're more expensive than most rings but also way more comfortable, especially for all-day wear. They have sizing instructions on their web site.

Comment

Using rings can be useful for maintaining blood in the penis beyond one's EQ level.

This is a training tool which should be used carefully as it's easy to get used to the ease of maintaining an erection with this device. An every other session approach with using this device would be worth it to maintain a "control" state.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                    Check out Primal Ring. They're more expensive than most rings but also way more comfortable, especially for all-day wear. They have sizing instructions on their web site.

I looked at the Primal Rings site. Looks like a great design and I am thinking about it. Do you know the difference between the different models? They look the same to me: "primal"/"fusion"/"energy"...

One thing I am worried about is the thought of the ring becoming stuck and needing emergency help or something. I measured twice according to their instructions and it says to get the 55mm.
                    The instructions mention:
                    • Most guys are in the 40mm-50mm range.
                    • 55mm is a pretty big ring. So if you're not bigger than average, try measuring again and make sure you pull the string tight.

First measurement I did tight and got 7.7". Second measurement I did really tight and got 7.5".
                    Both of those measurements fall in the 55mm range. I'm concerned though about the fit. I don't think going smaller makes sense. Am I missing something?

Comment

The different models have different cross-sectional designs so will just wear/feel a bit different around your package. I can't speak to how they each feel since I've only worn their Fusion model.

I've worn smaller rings than my Primal Ring and have never been stuck in any. I suppose if that were to happen, you could just pack yourself in ice until you're flaccid again. If you got it on, you'll be able to get it back off once flaccid.

I don't recall the size of mine but I originally ordered a larger size based on their measuring guide. I think that the one thing they missed is offering a sizing kit. They could easily sale an optional kit of cheap plastic rings in every size. Exact same design, just really cheap material. I would have paid for it and it would have saved me having to purchase a second ring. They ain't cheap!

Comment

I got the smallest one. I was measuring 5.25 behind my balls and the one i got was for 5.25-5.75 which is weird because my BEG is 6.25. Do you think ill get stuck in this one?

Comment

Going with a hinged, metal cock ring eliminates the fear of getting stuck, or struggling to get it on. Still have to measure, but if you are close to getting your size correct, it will always go on easily. Yes you will need to use the included allen in order to screw it together, but I have several and placed them around my house and one in my car.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I contacted Primal Rings about figuring out correct size and they gave me the following suggestion. Seems pretty helpful, so maybe it can be put in a sticky?

Create some loops of string of the circumferences below and try putting them on and wearing them when soft and hard. (You’re basically creating some cock ring sizers.) Pick the one that feels best to you. As a rule of thumb, you should be able to fit a finger between the ring and your skin when you're soft.

• 14cm circumference loop of string --> 40mm ring
                            • 15.5cm circumference loop of string --> 45mm ring
                            • 17cm circumference loop of string --> 50mm ring
                            • 18.5cm circumference loop of string --> 55mm ring

While the string won't match our shape, it will give you a good sense of tightness.

Comment

Originally posted by Testicular Acrobat View Post
                              I contacted Primal Rings about figuring out correct size and they gave me the following suggestion. Seems pretty helpful, so maybe it can be put in a sticky?

Create some loops of string of the circumferences below and try putting them on and wearing them when soft and hard. (You’re basically creating some cock ring sizers.) Pick the one that feels best to you. As a rule of thumb, you should be able to fit a finger between the ring and your skin when you're soft.

• 14cm circumference loop of string --> 40mm ring
                              • 15.5cm circumference loop of string --> 45mm ring
                              • 17cm circumference loop of string --> 50mm ring
                              • 18.5cm circumference loop of string --> 55mm ring

While the string won't match our shape, it will give you a good sense of tightness.
                              And who are all these people they are catering too with 17 cm and 18.5 cm girth ??
                              Sorry I get it worn behind the balls !
                              This is an educational thread I will have to read more on this subject.
                              Last edited by Pegasus; 08-06-2021, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X