how to tell if routine is working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to tell if routine is working?

So obviously PE takes time and patience to work. I curious though about how good a routine is in general. So if a routine doesn't produce any increase within, say, 3 months. Is it safe to call that routine ineffective for that individual? Should someone wait longer or shorter to determine the effectiveness of their routine? I feel as though trying different routines over the course of a year and selecting the routine with the best results would yield optimal growth.

Any comments or opinions are greatly appreciated
    Start: 1/29/20 BPEL: 6.3 EG: 4.5
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.75 EG: 4.75
    Girth Milestone:
    MEG:5

3 months is a long time to not see gains. no need to over analyze which exercises / routines are best. Find variations that feel good for you and stick with it. stretching (for length) and expansion (for girth) consistently over timer is the key. If you feel like you aren't gaining much and you can easily handle more, then do more. Keep it simple

Comment

How long would you suggest before making changes? Like a month?
      Start: 1/29/20 BPEL: 6.3 EG: 4.5
      Current:
      BPEL: 6.75 EG: 4.75
      Girth Milestone:
      MEG:5

Comment

For length measuring the bpfsl is very good to see if you're gaining. It's very convenient because you can check as often as you wish without having to be erect. Back when I started my routine 3-4 months ago was 20.8cm and then 22.5, so I knew that I just had to be patient for my erect length to follow.
        Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by tigerhung View Post
          So obviously PE takes time and patience to work. I curious though about how good a routine is in general. So if a routine doesn't produce any increase within, say, 3 months. Is it safe to call that routine ineffective for that individual? Should someone wait longer or shorter to determine the effectiveness of their routine? I feel as though trying different routines over the course of a year and selecting the routine with the best results would yield optimal growth.

Any comments or opinions are greatly appreciated

That's another really tough one.

Gains are ultimately the sign of efficacy you want to keep an eye on. And this gets tricky because we're all doing slightly different things. I gained my first increment of length by Day 19 of focused manual stretching. I didn't do anything else. Just stretching.

So based on that experience, I would tend to tell people that if you are doing manual stretching AND you have never gained length before, it just shouldn't take too long to pull up that latent length potential so many guys seem to have. It's often called "newbie gains." If you worked 3 months of manual stretching with no gains I would suggest the problem is your technique, your grip, and probably your lack of focus.

Sorting that kind of thing out can cost a lot of time. That's just sort of how this stuff goes because it's a big experiment.

Girth is another game. It seems to me that most girth gains come on a different schedule and finding the sweet spot can be trickier.

I don't want to get myself into too much trouble here this morning, but I think most routines aren't very effective - in fact they are utterly worthless - because they are spending too little time on too many scattered exercises and devices and other rituals. I can speak from some experience. I had about 7 failed trials with various routines between 2008 and 2012.

The other problem with routines is that most guys treat this as if it's a matter of "going through the motions" and just waiting for the miracle to happen. It just doesn't work like that. There is no such thing as a magic penis enlarging pill. There is no such thing as a magic set of penis enlarging motions to go through.

So whenever anybody asks about routines I think, oh boy, there's a lot to unpack here, because there are so many hidden assumptions. "Routine" is absolutely NOT how I gained. I gained by doing the opposite of any routine.

A few years later in 2018 I came back to the drawing board and just focused on one technique and developed it as a skill. I was surprised to see those initial gains.

So this is my long way of saying I don't know how to answer the question you are asking. I had to muddle my way along until I found something that worked. My experiments aren't quite finished, but I'm currently on another break.

Comment

Do you turtle more or less often, post workout ?
            Has your flaccid size/hang improved ?
            How are your PI's, morning wood, etc ?

These may (possibly) help point you in the direction of answering...no guarantees.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

For beginner and intermediate training: If you're measuring once every two weeks, you'll want to see SOME change- even if it's in EQ. If there are no gains after two weeks, it would be worth looking into where there may be deficiencies with the routine or some other potential factor(s) which could be causing issues.

If after 4 weeks of no progress, a training overhaul should be considered.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X