Success story and encouragement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success story and encouragement

My name is Matt and I am a medical doctor.
    About 15 years ago, after our forth child, my wife had put on weight and become quite “loose”. She was considering surgery to “tighten” her up but I decided it was time for me to “man up” and do something about it. At that time I was about 5 1/2 inches long and 4 1/2 inches girth - perfectly normal and certainly able to produce four little ones…
    After 10 years (yes, it takes a long time) of stretching, jelqing and pressure holding, I am now 7 1/2 inches long and 5 1/2 inches circumference. My wife and I are more than happy (she has also had a hysterectomy so no cervix hitting problems).
    It has taken a lot of time and effort, more than an hour each day, and my penis is not completely unscathed - surface blood vessel damage has left it very tanned and it hangs about 6 inches flaccid (it can be uncomfortable to wear underwear) . However, it’s been worth it.
    I just wanted to say that if anyone is willing to put in the effort, quite a lot is possible.

Nice man 10 years that's super dedicated!

Do you think that you can gain more or are you going to continue doing pe?
    Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

I just do a bit for a few weeks every year just to keep myself "in shape"

Comment

Thanks for sharing this great thread!
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by fritzidachl View Post
          I just do a bit for a few weeks every year just to keep myself "in shape"
          That's very good. Most men just "use" their banana when they need it but 90% of the rest of the time ignore it.
          Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post
            That's very good. Most men just "use" their banana when they need it but 90% of the rest of the time ignore it.
            Hey, wait a minute. I thought it was a Burrito, not a Banana. Is it really a banana?

Comment

Maybe you mean "burro" as in "like a donkey"?

Comment

Congrats! Consistency is key!

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

Working...
                  X