Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to cement girth gains

Hello all

I have been doing girth exercises for 2 years now and have grown a solid .75. I don't want to grow anymore for now so I'm trying to figure out the best way to cement my gains. I used to go 5 days on 2 days off jelqing for 15 to 25 minutes followed by using the bathmate for 15 minutes. Now I just use the bathmate for 15 minutes 5 days on 2 days off. Although i'm not sure if this is enough to cement my gains. Should I do more or less? Also how long should I continue this routine I was planning on doing this for 6 months and slowly go down in days and minutes with the bathmate. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
    Starting 1/1/2020 5.8 erect 5.25 Girth
    Length 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.4 6.5 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0
    Girth 5.25 5.35 5.45 5.55 5.65 5.75 5.85 5.95 6.0

In 2 years I'd say you're already cemented unless you've recently gained then you will need to cement that

Comment

Nocturnal erection is your dick maintaining itself. So you want to keep an overall health that's optimal enough for your dicks stealth workouts. I believe constant GREAT blood flow and regular rock hard erections is a major part of long term big dickery. But other than that, I believe common knowledge dictates that you should do what made you gain but with lesser frequency/intensity.

Comment

How would you describe your EQ? If it's very high, then taper off on the volume of your enlargement activities over the course of a few weeks while making sure to maintain whatever you're doing to keep good EQ (stamina exercises and/or vigorous sexual activities). This should help you to maintain your gains.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          How would you describe your EQ? If it's very high, then taper off on the volume of your enlargement activities over the course of a few weeks while making sure to maintain whatever you're doing to keep good EQ (stamina exercises and/or vigorous sexual activities). This should help you to maintain your gains.
          My EQ would be average to below average right now. What stamina exercises would be best besides doing Kegels. Or is that all I should be doing?
          Starting 1/1/2020 5.8 erect 5.25 Girth
          Length 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.4 6.5 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0
          Girth 5.25 5.35 5.45 5.55 5.65 5.75 5.85 5.95 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by ThickBoi View Post
            My EQ would be average to below average right now. What stamina exercises would be best besides doing Kegels. Or is that all I should be doing?
            ERECT Kegels are best- along with edging/Stop and Starts. Optimally, this should be done as a part of sexual activity, but the manual version is a fair alternative.

You should also be doing what you can to get into very good cardiovascular condition.

Emotional stress management is yet another aspect of maximizing EQ and sexual confidence.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X