Testosterone Testicle Massage anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Testicle Massage anyone?

Have you ever experimented with testicle massage as a testosterone booster?

Any results?

I've started some massage over the past few days. This is not the first time I've done this, but it is the first time I've done it on it's own - without anything like pelvic muscle exercise in combination.

The one benefit I can positively confirm is just personal awareness. The testicles usually just sit there in the scrotum and don't get much attention.

It's a strange and sensitive world in there until you start probing around and finding some of the structures depicted in drawings. The massage at least makes me more comfortable and knowledgable of my own body.

There are plenty of junk articles on the Internet about the benefits of testicular massage for testosterone production. I haven't been able to confirm that there's any validity to these claims.

Anybody here know something I don't know yet?

I'll let you know what happens here.

Ok so my balls used to ascend into my body when cold etc .
    So to deal with this and to get them to stay out in the world after talking with rbi99 (from memory ) I did some work .

It was successfull a side effect seemed to be increased test . I do get my test level tested but there are so many variables with test that all I can tell it seemed to work . There doesn't seed to be any science out there on this but meh it does seem to work and it'e easy and free.

Comment

Seems like a good way to atrophy and kill your testes. Your balls don't like exogenous testosterone. It causes them to shut down, that's why people's balls shrink when they take steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by artesuave View Post
        Seems like a good way to atrophy and kill your testes. Your balls don't like exogenous testosterone. It causes them to shut down, that's why people's balls shrink when they take steroids.
        Massage seems and I say seems certainly can't prove it to stimulate your body to produce a bit more test . For a lot of people more sleep will do that too and is more proven . I did not see anything about exogenous sources

Comment

Every once in a while, I get an itch or two that needs some scratching.....
          don't know if that qualifies as massage...
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Ok so my balls used to ascend into my body when cold etc .
            So to deal with this and to get them to stay out in the world after talking with rbi99 (from memory ) I did some work .

It was successfull a side effect seemed to be increased test . I do get my test level tested but there are so many variables with test that all I can tell it seemed to work .
            That's very interesting. I haven't been tested in a long time. I suppose my own method of gauging effects will be subjective monitoring of libido, erectile function, etc.

The other thing that occurred to me is that the massage might be stimulating to nerves in that region of the body which could have some effect on penile sensitivity and responsiveness - wild speculation on my part I suppose, but if there is some causative factor to account for improvements in libido, erectile function, it could possibly be due to other factors than testosterone. Maybe.

There doesn't seed to be any science out there on this but meh it does seem to work and it'e easy and free.
            I did find this one article. Basically the study found that compressive force applied with a pneumatic cuff on the testicles does raise testosterone at least temporarily. I'm not doing my massage with a pneumatic cuff, but there are compressive forces during massage.

I haven't had a chance to read the full article for this study, but the full PDF is available online for those who want to search around for it:

Testicular Compression During Exercise: Serum Testosterone Levels
            G. Boustead, M. Bornman, S. Reif, J. M. C. Oosthuizen & H. G. Luus
            Pages 209-211 | Published online: 09 Jul 2009

Quote from the abstract:

"Serum testosterone levels are increased in athletes after short-term exercise. To investigate whether mechanical compression could contribute to this increase, we subjected 14 male volunteers to mechanical testicular compression via a pneumatic cuff. The serum testosterone levels were sampled at time intervals before, during and after compression. There was a rise in mean serum testosterone levels of 16.7–18.2%, with a maximal increase at 1.5 min after compression was released. Mechanical compression alone did not explain the rise in serum testosterone, although it may have a contributory role."

Comment

Originally posted by artesuave View Post
              Exogenous testosterone as a subject in the studies I found refers to the administration of supplemental testosterone. The massage, just like physical exercise or changes in diet, is proposed to facilitate endogenous testosterone production by the testes themselves.
              Last edited by mistergeorge; 06-12-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                Every once in a while, I get an itch or two that needs some scratching.....
                don't know if that qualifies as massage...
                LOL, yeah probably not. But I know the feeling.

Comment

(From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/96272-testicle-enlargement-excersises.html#post1198866):

How about this "old school" exercise:

Testicle Health Massage

The Testicle Health Massage will help your penis to hang lower in flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testes and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testes. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testis for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    (From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/96272-testicle-enlargement-excersises.html#post1198866):

How about this "old school" exercise:

Testicle Health Massage

The Testicle Health Massage will help your penis to hang lower in flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testes and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testes. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testis for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
                    Hey, thanks Big Al. This looks very familiar. Maybe I've seen this here before or possibly while digging around in archives elsewhere. More stuff to play with. I think this thread is gaining potential.

Comment

Originally posted by mistergeorge View Post
                      Hey, thanks Big Al. This looks very familiar. Maybe I've seen this here before or possibly while digging around in archives elsewhere. More stuff to play with. I think this thread is gaining potential.
                      Perhaps gaining potential AND Virility.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by mistergeorge View Post
                        Glad to serve!
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hey everyone! Don't forget to do your testicle massage before bed tonight!

Comment

Thanks for the old school exercise. I do something similar, but this is worth a try also.

Comment

I looked into this a while back out of personal interest, not work. Couldn't find much scientific literature on it, but seems to be something to it. I'm a fan of alot of ancient Asian medicine and they did testicular massage for benefits that are similar to those you get with increased T. Good enough for me to try it.

My gf loves ball play, so she's my masseuse. For medical purposes only, of course.
                              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                              05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X