Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why havenít I had any gains for a while???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why havenít I had any gains for a while???

I have been doing PE for about a year and some change now. My routines has been the JP90, then jelq free routine, then back to jp90 and now Iím currently on jp90. My first time around, I wasnít getting any gains and then I realized I was jelqing wrong and then saw a few gains. I think I grew about 1 or 2 cm in erect length and a few in girth. I didnít gain a bit from the jelq free routine. My second time doing the JP90 I went from a 6.1 EL to a 6.5 EL (some days peeking on the high side of 6). Iíve seen improvement in veins and overall erections but I havenít gained anything since months ago. I jelq for about 25 min, slow for about 3 sec, trying to do as many as possible and v jelq about 90 times. I then edge and do the bottle method for girth and warm down. I also use a extender afterwards. Any help or advice can really help me out because Iím kind of debating if itís even worth it.
    Thanks

Have you taken any breaks?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Take an extended break or slightly increase intensity and different techniques/exercises.

Comment

Hitting a plateau in gains seems to be pretty normal. Also appears normal to break the plateau and start gaining again with continued PE. Looking back at my data, I hit plateaus twice and broke through both of them. Agreed, though, on the previous posts about taking needed breaks.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65Ē, EG 6.0Ē, BPFL 5.8Ē, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

The JP90 is meant for conditioning primarily. After the 90 days the stretches can serve as a good warmup before doing a more advanced form of PE. Personally, I'd do the stretches from the JP90 and go back to the Advanced Jelq Free. Start with around 500 side to side stretches and increase by 50 every week till you start feeling fatigue after working out, gradually work up to 1000. It may take a couple months to see results but this is a solid exercise that has worked for many.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

What are your overall gains?

From.what I read they seem pretty good, don't get hung up on huge gains and fast increases. Most of those gained 2 inches in a few months are bullshit, almost never happens if ever at all.

Your gains are good, plateaus are normal and expected. Try dropping one exercise and add 8n a new one at a time and don't measure for a month, if you gain 1/4 of a centimeters that would be good.

Newby gains are the easiest, you can gain still, but it will be slower......welcome to the marathon
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

How were you jelqing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Have you taken any breaks?
                No. Like after finishing JP90, I would take like a week or two off but aside from that no.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbo View Post
                  How were you jelqing wrong?
                  Gripping too tight, jelqing too fast, and wasnt doing enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    What are your overall gains?

From.what I read they seem pretty good, don't get hung up on huge gains and fast increases. Most of those gained 2 inches in a few months are bullshit, almost never happens if ever at all.

Your gains are good, plateaus are normal and expected. Try dropping one exercise and add 8n a new one at a time and don't measure for a month, if you gain 1/4 of a centimeters that would be good.

Newby gains are the easiest, you can gain still, but it will be slower......welcome to the marathon

Yeah, the gains are great, i just want like a 7 nbpel and a good girth and alright I gotta look into some new ones, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                      The JP90 is meant for conditioning primarily. After the 90 days the stretches can serve as a good warmup before doing a more advanced form of PE. Personally, I'd do the stretches from the JP90 and go back to the Advanced Jelq Free. Start with around 500 side to side stretches and increase by 50 every week till you start feeling fatigue after working out, gradually work up to 1000. It may take a couple months to see results but this is a solid exercise that has worked for many.
                      Well i see it worked so for you, so ill take your advice. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                        Hitting a plateau in gains seems to be pretty normal. Also appears normal to break the plateau and start gaining again with continued PE. Looking back at my data, I hit plateaus twice and broke through both of them. Agreed, though, on the previous posts about taking needed breaks.
                        How long do I need to take a break for?

Comment

Originally posted by bonds View Post
                          Take an extended break or slightly increase intensity and different techniques/exercises.
                          For about how long and do you know any good exercises to try?

Comment

Originally posted by 24SlimShot View Post
                            I have been doing PE for about a year and some change now. My routines has been the JP90, then jelq free routine, then back to jp90 and now I’m currently on jp90. My first time around, I wasn’t getting any gains and then I realized I was jelqing wrong and then saw a few gains. I think I grew about 1 or 2 cm in erect length and a few in girth. I didn’t gain a bit from the jelq free routine. My second time doing the JP90 I went from a 6.1 EL to a 6.5 EL (some days peeking on the high side of 6). I’ve seen improvement in veins and overall erections but I haven’t gained anything since months ago. I jelq for about 25 min, slow for about 3 sec, trying to do as many as possible and v jelq about 90 times. I then edge and do the bottle method for girth and warm down. I also use a extender afterwards. Any help or advice can really help me out because I’m kind of debating if it’s even worth it.
                            Thanks
                            That's totally fair and reasonable at this point. In fact, I'm kind of debating with myself constantly whether it's worth it to keep on pursuing more gains even when I'm gaining.

It's a long patient road from what I can tell, and I'm pretty sure that we all gain at different rates and possibly have different gains potential.

If you really did gain 0.4 inch, that's pretty consistent with a good initial gain or what some people call "newbie gains." It seems from gains reports that most guys have that latent length potential just waiting to be pulled out. So maybe you've done that.

The next step can be very tricky and it seems like everyone has their own struggle with this. At first I decided I learned what I needed to learn with that initial gain and maybe it was all I was going to get. So I cashed out.

But 8 months later I decided to try again mostly on a whim. I gained again, and that's how I started taking these very long breaks in between training cycles to just test whether the gains followed by long term breaks could be replicated.

I just came off a 12 month break in May. I'm about to begin week 5 of a new training cycle tomorrow.

I don't know what these other guys have in mind as far as duration of breaks.

Mine are long for a reason. I simply learned that the truly long break was necessary to begin the gains process again. My own success with this could possibly come down to what I'm doing while I'm training too. I focused exclusively on manual stretching only with some good intensity at my peak of training.

So you are at a crossroads and have some choices to try out, or not. The next step if you continue pursuing gains is to really discover the terms of your gains.

I understand how nebulous these kinds of replies can seem. Keep in mind that I'm still trying to figure some things out for myself too. I had many failed trials. Then finally a success about 3 years ago.
                            Last edited by mistergeorge; 06-17-2021, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X