Phallosan Forte Max Gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte Max Gain

I just ordered the phallosan forte as well as the phallosan forte plus. I plan on using both of them for 10 hours a day for 6-7 days a week in junction with the recommended jelqing exercises. Iím currently 7x6 (LengthxCircumference) and would like to reach 10 in length and whatever girth gain I get Iíll take. Is this possible? Also if so how long would it take to reach the 3 inch gain mark? I planned on using it for a year but am willing to go longer if I can achieve the results I would like

Originally posted by CoffeeToad View Post
    I just ordered the phallosan forte as well as the phallosan forte plus. I plan on using both of them for 10 hours a day for 6-7 days a week in junction with the recommended jelqing exercises. I’m currently 7x6 (LengthxCircumference) and would like to reach 10 in length and whatever girth gain I get I’ll take. Is this possible? Also if so how long would it take to reach the 3 inch gain mark? I planned on using it for a year but am willing to go longer if I can achieve the results I would like
    Slow down , less is more.

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeToad View Post
      I just ordered the phallosan forte as well as the phallosan forte plus. I plan on using both of them for 10 hours a day for 6-7 days a week in junction with the recommended jelqing exercises. I’m currently 7x6 (LengthxCircumference) and would like to reach 10 in length and whatever girth gain I get I’ll take. Is this possible? Also if so how long would it take to reach the 3 inch gain mark? I planned on using it for a year but am willing to go longer if I can achieve the results I would like
      Nearly impossible.
      1 inch of gain is already a lot with the Phallosan.
      But I'm happy if you can prove me wrong
      [before PE] Start BPFSL: 17.6cm start BPEL: 16.7cm
      [currently on Period 2] latest BFPSL: 19.7cm latest BPEL: 18.5cm
      Join me on my amazing journey to perfection! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by CBateman View Post
        Nearly impossible.
        1 inch of gain is already a lot with the Phallosan.
        But I'm happy if you can prove me wrong
        Hello, I noticed you said even 1 inch of gain is already a lot with the Phallosan. I assume you wore it and saw no results at all?

I wore mine for about 2 months and so absolutely no improvements so was wondering if it was just me? I actually bought both the Phallosan forte and PF Plus.

Comment

There's a Phallosan thread in the Devices forum with a lot of detail. The Phallosan site also has details.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            There's a Phallosan thread in the Devices forum with a lot of detail. The Phallosan site also has details.
            Could you let me know how to find it? or the link if easier? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fanadi View Post
              Could you let me know how to find it? or the link if easier? Thanks
              Please see:

REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

https://www.phalloextender.com/pages/clinical-study
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X