Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am socially idiotic and have no idea why my girlfriend is with me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am socially idiotic and have no idea why my girlfriend is with me.

For those men about to read this, I should state; I am fully aware of my social ineptitude. In no way am I in favour of the views I am about to espouse.

My girlfriend is about as good looking as me.

I have a normal sized cock. At least I think it is normal sized. Who ever said normal was good enough though? Being reasonably good looking, the biggest handicap I have ever had was my normal sized cock. I can't impress women with that. Sexual prowess? Can you have sexual prowess with an average sized cock? Hopefully. Maybe she liked it, or maybe she was lying. I don't know.

Like most here, I would love to get a bigger cock. I don't need it to be huge, just large. 7x5.5 would be enough. Why do I want a larger cock? I guess the primary reason is that I have never felt like a "real" man, with my average sized cock. I should say, I do not feel inadequate. I am adequate. The problem is that "adequate" is not exactly excellent. If you watched a movie, and described it as "adequate", would that count as a recommendation?

It is quite clear that my girlfriend loves me. Why that is I have no idea. I am an emotionally handicapped idiot most of the time. I guess she feels that we connect or something. Anyways, I can't fathom why she is with me. My cock is not large, and she is a tall woman. There is something perverse about a good looking, tall woman being with a man of average height, with an average sized cock. Despite my reasonable good looks, there is no explanation for why she is with me. I'm emotionally idiotic and I have an average sized cock, and I am not good at sex. Why is she with me? It makes no sense. In some ways I would be happier to be alone, because then at least my worldview would gel with what I see and understand. Is my girlfriend desperate or something?

She and I connect on an interpersonal level, but if that's all it's about, why not just be friends? The thing that makes it a relationship is the fact that I shove my penis inside her, is it not? I'm not actually trying to be vulgar. I'm just being honest. Anyways, thanks, guys. You may all hate me after this post, but I'm just trying to find a way to move forward with my crappy existence. No doubt like a lot of guys.

Thanks.

Welcome to the club. You think too much. Careful or you might start to insert problems into the relationship where there are none and ruin a good thing.

"The thing that makes it a relationship is the fact that I shove my penis inside her, is it not?" - No. It is not.

Comment

Everyone has insecurities bro . You seem to invest in yours alot which you should try yo change before it gets worse.

Comment

Your self-loathing is only going to continue to do you more harm! Deep introspection and meditation may help, but if your issue is unmanageable on your own then please seek qualified medical help.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I see no point of this thread other than to provide me with your gf's #...

Comment

It seems that you have a great deal of self-loathing. This is likely coloring everything you experience, and has quite an effect on your life I would imagine. In all sincerity, I think you would benefit greatly from working with a psychotherapist who specializes is cognitive-behavioral therapy to get to the root of your feelings of worthlessness and unloveability. Those issues are exactly what CBT was designed to address, and that is why I suggest it here.

Your girlfriend finds value in you, where perhaps you can see none. I would bet there are others in your life who also value you, but you may not understand why. When you are in the center of a storm, you can't see your own hand in front of you and sometimes it takes someone outside the storm to give us directions to the way out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrCaspyr View Post
              It seems that you have a great deal of self-loathing. This is likely coloring everything you experience, and has quite an effect on your life I would imagine. In all sincerity, I think you would benefit greatly from working with a psychotherapist who specializes is cognitive-behavioral therapy to get to the root of your feelings of worthlessness and unloveability. Those issues are exactly what CBT was designed to address, and that is why I suggest it here.

Your girlfriend finds value in you, where perhaps you can see none. I would bet there are others in your life who also value you, but you may not understand why. When you are in the center of a storm, you can't see your own hand in front of you and sometimes it takes someone outside the storm to give us directions to the way out of it.
              +1000
              Super accurate and perfect explanation

Comment

Lol this post is exquisitely summed up at the end where you think we will hate you for it. You have a terrible mindset and I'm not much different. It's terrible that you would almost sabotage a relationship due to your own inadequacies. I've felt inferior to who I've dated before and have asked myself the same question. I don't have any trenchant advice but we obviously need to work on our self-perception. She sees in you something that you don't see in yourself. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by tinywhenflaccid View Post
                  For those men about to read this, I should state; I am fully aware of my social ineptitude. In no way am I in favour of the views I am about to espouse.

My girlfriend is about as good looking as me.

I have a normal sized cock. At least I think it is normal sized. Who ever said normal was good enough though? Being reasonably good looking, the biggest handicap I have ever had was my normal sized cock. I can't impress women with that. Sexual prowess? Can you have sexual prowess with an average sized cock? Hopefully. Maybe she liked it, or maybe she was lying. I don't know.

Like most here, I would love to get a bigger cock. I don't need it to be huge, just large. 7x5.5 would be enough. Why do I want a larger cock? I guess the primary reason is that I have never felt like a "real" man, with my average sized cock. I should say, I do not feel inadequate. I am adequate. The problem is that "adequate" is not exactly excellent. If you watched a movie, and described it as "adequate", would that count as a recommendation?

It is quite clear that my girlfriend loves me. Why that is I have no idea. I am an emotionally handicapped idiot most of the time. I guess she feels that we connect or something. Anyways, I can't fathom why she is with me. My cock is not large, and she is a tall woman. There is something perverse about a good looking, tall woman being with a man of average height, with an average sized cock. Despite my reasonable good looks, there is no explanation for why she is with me. I'm emotionally idiotic and I have an average sized cock, and I am not good at sex. Why is she with me? It makes no sense. In some ways I would be happier to be alone, because then at least my worldview would gel with what I see and understand. Is my girlfriend desperate or something?

She and I connect on an interpersonal level, but if that's all it's about, why not just be friends? The thing that makes it a relationship is the fact that I shove my penis inside her, is it not? I'm not actually trying to be vulgar. I'm just being honest. Anyways, thanks, guys. You may all hate me after this post, but I'm just trying to find a way to move forward with my crappy existence. No doubt like a lot of guys.

Thanks.
                  Hey brother, I'm in a very similar situation to yours. And often have the same thoughts, life is not easy. But you can fight to get what you want, wasting time playing mind games with yourself is not going to take you anywhere. That's what I've personally learnt, I have a similar thread to yours on here... Check it in my profile. You have to use the mental energy you're wasting on negative thoughts and transfer it to something positive. If you want a bigger cock, feel blessed because WE, the people of this forum, have found a way. And we're here to help. 100 years ago you would have been stuck without any chances of changing your size. Realise how lucky you are to even have a chance of changing your reality, time wasted tormenting yourself is time that can be used to improve yourself. Trust me I've been there

Comment

Working...
                  X