Scared of non existent injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared of non existent injuries

i have been doing pe for close to a year now. lately my anxiety and depression is out of control (not because of pe but because of life) and everytime i exercise I'm too scared that i will injure myself. I'm doing the minimum stuff just 2 sets of 50 jelq and 30 v jelqs. generally i feel really good after a session but lately i can't focus. I'm always checking myself throughout the whole day if somewhere is hurting. i know it's stupid but how can I get over this? it's really pissing me off and if i can get some tips to forget about this i will be really grateful guys. thanks

Yeah sigh anxiety and stress in the modern world . It's a funny thing I have noticed as that guys tend to find their own way forward . So there is a wide range of methods some do Yoga some nature walks some gym or martial arts .

You have to find what suits you .

Comment

While the following applies most to performance, it can apply to training concerns and other aspects as well: More On The Mental Side Of Male Enhancement
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X