Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danster579
    replied
    This is a great Big Dick conversation... I know it's old but was definitely worth reading.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    NP and Sanpson are right, a small change in girth is much more noticeable than in length and affects volume more.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
    Me personally, I'm shooting for something around Big Al's dick. Watching those videos I realized that I really want the girth more than anything, but I feel like his length compliments it well without the overkill. Perhaps he'll disagree with me but that's basically what I'm shooting for.
    Both Big Al and JP stoped trying to gain at 8.5" by 6.5" for useabilty reasons.
    Standard devation is .8" for length and .5 for girth, so 2 standard devations would be circa 7.4" by 6" and 3 devations would be 8.4 "by 6.5" or Al's size. Three deviations for both measures is well inside the top 1% volume wise.
    This used to be my goal, but my girl doesn;t like extream girth, so it is now 8.5 by 6", as I am already over 6" bpeg I am concentrating on length.

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    Best way to determine size isn't by looking at your own. Find an object near the correct length or near the right girth. Measurements will always look smaller than comparing to an object. Especially one you see often... such as a pop can.

Thanks about the gainage as well.
    Last edited by NP97; 07-10-2010, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sampson
    replied
    Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
    umm did someone here say that 8x6 is small? i must have missed it! actually i dont know why so many are fixed on this 8x6 size, i personally think that 8-9" is all the length you need but 6" girth is not so far from the average.
    I'll put it like this.

If you workout, and you put an inch on your arms, that takes around a 12-15 pound of lean muscle gain. The difference in a 16" flexed arm and a 17" flex arm, all things being equal (like leanness) is ENORMOUS. A 1" difference in thickness on your penis? Otherworldly IMO, in terms of difference. If you buy a couple of dildos and get one that is 5" in thickness and one that is 6" in thickness the 6" one looks to be twice the size really.

Leave a comment:

• sg0123456
    replied
    good gains, well done

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    Didn't say standard deviation. I just said MOST of them fell into the 4.7-5.1" category.
    I started at 5", which my ex thought was quite thick. She had blowie issues for that reason.
    My midshaft is about 5.5". It feels MUCH more thick than before. I can about touch my thumb to my ring and middle finger at this girth. I'm fairly short and have smaller hands. It's about the same as a toilet paper roll. I literally just took one and tried to put it in my mouth. That hurt my jaw.
    Last edited by NP97; 07-11-2010, 03:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sg0123456
    replied
    The Cancún LifeStyle study... found an average of 12.63 cm (4.972 inches) with a standard deviation of 1.3 cm (0.5 in), i.e. from 4.47" to 5.47". I am 5.6 at the moment, it seems pretty average thickness to me.

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    It's actually over 1" from the average. Average is around 4.972" according to LifeStyle condoms in their Cancun study. Most men are between 4.7" and 5.1" in EG. Not to mention, .1" girth adds more to total volume than .1" length.
    8" is over 2" bigger than the average (same study) 5.877". Most people are between 5.5" and 6.3".

I would say 6" girth is well over average.
    Last edited by NP97; 07-10-2010, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sg0123456
    replied
    umm did someone here say that 8x6 is small? i must have missed it! actually i dont know why so many are fixed on this 8x6 size, i personally think that 8-9" is all the length you need but 6" girth is not so far from the average.
    Last edited by sg0123456; 07-10-2010, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Starless
    replied
    Originally posted by Sampson View Post
    Some of these threads remind me of years ago when I was into bodybuilding and I would see guys with horrible body dismorphia. I'm talking about guys that were 5'8" and 280 pounds in single digit bodyfat that still thought they needed to get bigger. It reeks of insecurity and deeper lying issues.

IMO any guy that says 8x6 is small is either full of shit or is just trolling. Second, if you need 10x8 or whatever to make yourself feel better about yourself, it's no different than the 280 pound ripped guy. There is an underlying issue there that needs to be addressed. As another poster noted, anything above 8x6 and more women will find you undesirable than desirable. I have been with a woman that had a guy that was a legit 9 inches and she said she never orgasmed with him once, and all it did was cause her pain. Big enough and usable enough combined with knowing how to pleasure a woman matters. If you think that pleasuring a woman involves shoving 10x8 up in her then maybe you just need to learn how to actually fuck properly.
    You totally hit the mark here. I can't even fathom this level of deep insecurity.

Leave a comment:

• Fractals
    replied
    Hmm, when I first started doing PE and I worked out my goals I got all excited so I got a tape measure out and was showing my girlfriend how long and how wide I wanted it. I seem to remember that her reaction was essentially 'so what would you expect me to do with that?!'

I think I'll probably just stop at my short term goal of 9"/6" or make that my long term goal. 10" would be nice tho lol!

Joe

Leave a comment:

• Flanker6
    replied
    Me personally, I'm shooting for something around Big Al's dick. Watching those videos I realized that I really want the girth more than anything, but I feel like his length compliments it well without the overkill. Perhaps he'll disagree with me but that's basically what I'm shooting for.

Leave a comment:

• Sampson
    replied
    Some of these threads remind me of years ago when I was into bodybuilding and I would see guys with horrible body dismorphia. I'm talking about guys that were 5'8" and 280 pounds in single digit bodyfat that still thought they needed to get bigger. It reeks of insecurity and deeper lying issues.

IMO any guy that says 8x6 is small is either full of shit or is just trolling. Second, if you need 10x8 or whatever to make yourself feel better about yourself, it's no different than the 280 pound ripped guy. There is an underlying issue there that needs to be addressed. As another poster noted, anything above 8x6 and more women will find you undesirable than desirable. I have been with a woman that had a guy that was a legit 9 inches and she said she never orgasmed with him once, and all it did was cause her pain. Big enough and usable enough combined with knowing how to pleasure a woman matters. If you think that pleasuring a woman involves shoving 10x8 up in her then maybe you just need to learn how to actually fuck properly.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Actually I can't go hard on a lot of girls now at 8 by 6, so at 9 by 7 that might be a thing of the past Kdub.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X