No announcement yet.

Whats the real truth about big ones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazes me how many guys want a conversation piece, rather than something useable.

Comment

I don't think it's that way at all .... I see it a more as a guy wanting something practical AND something he can be very proud of. I can't remember what post I read this on but it's here somewhere (so not stealing any thunder) - but he quoted someone as saying (paraphrasing) 'I want a cock big enough to know that if I'm standing in a room with 100 guys, I know that without a doubt I'm the biggest one there.'

I see more of that attitude more than anything else here ... and I think it's a positive one to have.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Amazes me how many guys want a conversation piece, rather than something useable.
        QFT

I think many of you have totally lost sight of the point of PE...

Comment

Anything over 8 by 6 starts compromising useability. If the point of pe to you ,is to use it then keep this in mind, if you just want a conversation piece to build your ego ,then go ahead with the 9 by 8. i have no objection to a guy building something unuseable as an ego boost, just so long as he is aware, he may never have sex with it.

Comment

Personally... my goals are 8" NBP and 6" midshaft girth.
            Attainable? Maybe. We'll have to see. That's about a half inch in length and a half in girth.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Gee np, your goals are similar to mine. Actually a lot of pe'ers go to maintain at similar stats.

Comment

My long term goal before my five week break (due to broken arm) was:

BPEL: 9.5 in (24.0 cm)
                MEG: 7.0 in (17.8 cm)

And just because the looks of it! And also the (to me) very stimulating thought of REALLY filling my wife!

I used to be obsessed with the measurements but I'm not anymore, my penis health and steady progress is much more important to me at the moment. I'm certain my attitude will change again (since it always does the more "pro" you become at something and the more experience you get) and so will my goals as I progress - after all... for me it is also about my wife and sex life, if she says "no more!" then what's the point?

Maybe I'll revise that goal... As a side note I think that pretty much everything is attainable; it's just a matter of determination, time, sacrifices and reflection in action.
                "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                - Maya Angelou

Comment

Anything over 8 by 6 starts compromising useability.
                  If you are trying to have sex with waifs or china dolls, then maybe this would be plausible.

If the point of pe to you ,is to use it then keep this in mind, if you just want a conversation piece to build your ego ,then go ahead with the 9 by 8. i have no objection to a guy building something unuseable as an ego boost, just so long as he is aware, he may never have sex with it.
                  Every woman's vagina doesn't hold the 8x6 model as the standard - they are all made differently; while one can't take more than 5" (girth), another may need at least 7" just to feel anything. Granted, some guys may want the size to have that conversation piece you speak of, but I wouldn't bottle this as an ego boost or anything like that - it's simply a matter of preference for a lot of us. And for many, it may not just be preference, but they really want to gain more for the sexual gratification of their partners. The "point" of PE is whatever that person feels the "point" is; we all do it for various reasons and one isn't necessarily worse or better than another.

Comment

GTK... your girth is IMPRESSIVE!!! Damn... I need to go do my workout!!!
                    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                    - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
                      GTK... your girth is IMPRESSIVE!!! Damn... I need to go do my workout!!!
                      Thanks guy. But for ME, that's still small. Not an ego thing or anything like that, but I just want more. And I am sure I will still maintain "usability."

BTW - use LOTS of heat!

Comment

this debate will never end! lol Ok, how about this... noone in any of the PE forums who achieved >8x6 complained that he couldnt get sex and needed to find a way to shrink it! To me that says usable..
                        04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                        07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

I agree entirely with Pegasus on this point. If the goal is to have the biggest penis in your school, town, country, or the world, fine. If your goal is to have a penis that works well to provide pleasure to yourself and a female partner, fine. The two goals are completely different.

When it comes to vaginal intercourse different women are obviously different in terms of vaginal capacity, but in my experience, most women like the firm pelvic contact that can only occur with complete insertion. Most women do not like to have their cervix boxed around a lot during sex. A number of women have told me that they get off on the sensation of having a guy's balls slapping against them during sex, and that only happens with complete insertion.

As for girth, it may be that most women can "adapt" to very large girths over time, but are they going to want to if sex with a guy is initially uncomfortable? Even if they do adapt to the point that vaginal sex becomes possible, requiring lube and very extended foreplay to allow insertion is going to limit spontaneity and is going to make sex more of a "production". That may be OK early in a relationship, but after you are married and only get to have sex after the kids are in bed knowing you have to get up early in the morning it may become a lot less desirable. I have known women who have had very large partners, and I have known large guys who have told me that some days the woman "just couldn't face it". At around 5.5" average girth (and around 6" maximal) I have had a couple of partners who felt quite tight and complained of soreness after sex to the point that it caused me to get laid less, not more.

Some women who have very shallow vaginas may not tolerate full insertion of even a seven inch cock (although I think they are a small percentage). From what I have read, been told, and what my experiences have been I believe that a substantial percentage of women have difficulty accommodating the full length of a penis 8 or more inches in length.

So if your goal is something bigger than 8" of insertable length or 6" of girth fine. But I firmly believe that there will be far more women that will find you less desirable as a partner than there will be who find you more desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                            BTW - use LOTS of heat!
                            Enlighten me please! I'd love to be able and work up to a girth measurement near your's.
                            - Maya Angelou

Comment

Actually I avoid petite girls ,as they often can't handle 8 by 6.
                              If you have partners that need 7" bpeg they should do kegals.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                                I agree entirely with Pegasus on this point. If the goal is to have the biggest penis in your school, town, country, or the world, fine. If your goal is to have a penis that works well to provide pleasure to yourself and a female partner, fine. The two goals are completely different.

When it comes to vaginal intercourse different women are obviously different in terms of vaginal capacity, but in my experience, most women like the firm pelvic contact that can only occur with complete insertion. Most women do not like to have their cervix boxed around a lot during sex. A number of women have told me that they get off on the sensation of having a guy's balls slapping against them during sex, and that only happens with complete insertion.

As for girth, it may be that most women can "adapt" to very large girths over time, but are they going to want to if sex with a guy is initially uncomfortable? Even if they do adapt to the point that vaginal sex becomes possible, requiring lube and very extended foreplay to allow insertion is going to limit spontaneity and is going to make sex more of a "production". That may be OK early in a relationship, but after you are married and only get to have sex after the kids are in bed knowing you have to get up early in the morning it may become a lot less desirable. I have known women who have had very large partners, and I have known large guys who have told me that some days the woman "just couldn't face it". At around 5.5" average girth (and around 6" maximal) I have had a couple of partners who felt quite tight and complained of soreness after sex to the point that it caused me to get laid less, not more.

Some women who have very shallow vaginas may not tolerate full insertion of even a seven inch cock (although I think they are a small percentage). From what I have read, been told, and what my experiences have been I believe that a substantial percentage of women have difficulty accommodating the full length of a penis 8 or more inches in length.

So if your goal is something bigger than 8" of insertable length or 6" of girth fine. But I firmly believe that there will be far more women that will find you less desirable as a partner than there will be who find you more desirable.
                                Point well taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X