BEST and fastest Length Routine for +6 months pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST and fastest Length Routine for +6 months pe

Hello again guys, Iíve been non stop gaining all month with this routine atm my BPEL 7.5 inches befor it was 6.8 inches. And Iíve have not been consistent at all.

with this routine Iíve noticed many benefits to my penis including scrotum hang. And reduction of turkey neck itís like my nut sack was pushed lower on my penis, I got a crazy hang down there 🤣. Kinda helped with my girth Makes your penis plumped and veiny.

LETS BEGIN

1. Warm up - take a bath my guy, if u got a pump gone head pump for 10 mins total so like 2x5 mins after one set do about 25 wet Jelqs it doesnít really matter.

2. dry off- u need your unit as dry ass possible

3. The turkey burner- YOU WILL SEE RESULTS INSTANTLY if u do this correctly I promise. Grip below the head of the penis like u would normally do when u jelq, hear comes the tricky part itís actually easy but expressing with words is kinda hard so bare with me. With the other hand my thumb is on the top side of the base of my penis, and my pointer finger is weíre the turkey neck starts. As I try to push the skin over the head of my penis, my thumb is pushing my pubic skin down, and my pointer finger is pushing the scrotum down too. One hand goes up the other goes down causing a burning effect. I did about 200 of em.

3. HANG- Iím a broke college football player so what I look like buying a real hanger my guy Iíve been using big Al sock hanger and it hasnít done me wrong yet. Iím currently at bout 15 pounds. BUTTT ANYWAYS do 3x20 mins of BTC. make sure you are standing straight up. U want to feel a pulling feeling. If u donít feel it try putting your hands as high as u can in the air. If that doesnít work up the weight.

4. You can either do the turkey burner or take a break for the day. Lol after that 3x20 ion feel like going no more so I just put back on my boxers and watch Netflix.

SIDE NOTE: u can edge after if u want to or even masturbate it doesnít effect gains at all well at least for me.
    Look at my hang time

youre already ahead of the pack at 7.5 inches. Hell 6.8 is ahead so be thankful youve got genetics in your favor in regards to penis

as far as fastest results, hanging no doubt. youve hung how long and up to 15 lbs?

maybe that's the fastest way to gain. Ive been hanging 14 months and just went up to 16 lbs today.. before this its been 15 lbs at heaviest.

Iv heard if you go up too fast itll make a stronger penis and you wont get the most length gains, then again, you're already bigger than a lot so it may not matter for yourself. I may have gotten better gains if i went up faster but Id rather take my time and do it slower and surer , just to be on the safe side. That said, it is safer to go up slower. Im taking my time but I am still moving up in weight.
    Last edited by PEispossible; 12-19-2019, 05:01 AM.
    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
      youre already ahead of the pack at 7.5 inches. Hell 6.8 is ahead so be thankful youve got genetics in your favor in regards to penis

as far as fastest results, hanging no doubt. youve hung how long and up to 15 lbs?

maybe that's the fastest way to gain. Ive been hanging 14 months and just went up to 16 lbs today.. before this its been 15 lbs at heaviest.

Iv heard if you go up too fast itll make a stronger penis and you wont get the most length gains, then again, you're already bigger than a lot so it may not matter for yourself. I may have gotten better gains if i went up faster but Id rather take my time and do it slower and surer , just to be on the safe side. That said, it is safer to go up slower. Im taking my time but I am still moving up in weight.
      I realized while hanging u got to get that stretching feeling. Usually I feel the stretch with the weight Iím on until maybe two to or three weeks then I go up two pounds I started hanging in September worked my way up. Itís all bout stretching it for as long as u can with the heaviest weight u can handle. Trust me Try BTC for 20 mins while either reaching for the sky, straining ur abs, or standing as straight as possible. U will feel the difference
      Look at my hang time

Comment

Also i might be ahead of the pact with length but my girth is almost 4 inches 🤣. My flaccid girth is embarrassing
        Look at my hang time

Comment

Four inches at its biggest ?

I'm around 4.9 maybe 5 mid shaft and 6 at the base. Every penis is different. Some guys biggest point is the head, some the base, some maybe mid shaft.

Comment

Four inches at its biggest ?

I'm around 4.9 maybe 5 mid shaft and 6 at the base. Every penis is different. Some guys biggest point is the head, some the base, some maybe mid shaft.
            I think the biggest it gotten was at the base at 5.0 after pumping

I use to have depression and bad anxiety dew to the fact of my penis size so it caused it to shrivel up and my balls to tighten up witch made my girth ten times worse. Itís gone to 1.8 flaccid before. Since Iíve been gaining the lowest point is now 3 🙏🏾 .
            Look at my hang time

Comment

Originally posted by im6foot4andblack View Post
              I think the biggest it gotten was at the base at 5.0 after pumping

I use to have depression and bad anxiety dew to the fact of my penis size so it caused it to shrivel up and my balls to tighten up witch made my girth ten times worse. It’s gone to 1.8 flaccid before. Since I’ve been gaining the lowest point is now 3  .

If a group of females girls told us to drop them, You would appear visually more stimulating to them and they'd get more turned on from the visual. That is why a lot of us guys with not that big penis's want bigger bc it just looks better, and females are turned on by it.

You have nothing to worry about, you're 7.5 which is big, and 5 in girth which is over average. You've gained as well, so keep at it. You're inspiring and thank you for sharing about hanging.

im a lil over 6.5 bpel. mine shrinks up too sometimes like esp if its cold, or i'm scared. Thats why Im wanting more hang to mine. Pe always helps it hang more, after hanging or pumping. Biggest I pumped was 6.5 but it was full of edema fluid and nasty. Take your time pumping, its easy to overdo, and better to back off, if it feels like too much. youll still gain, better safe than sorry. Keep up the good work hanging, and some guys have gained base girth from hanging. I use pumping maybe five or ten minutes a few times a week as a supplement for pe. Pumping may increase girth, although it may take a dedicated routine of doing it almost every day and spending quite the time in the pump.

Comment

If a group of females girls told us to drop them, You would appear visually more stimulating to them and they'd get more turned on from the visual. That is why a lot of us guys with not that big penis's want bigger bc it just looks better, and females are turned on by it.

You have nothing to worry about, you're 7.5 which is big, and 5 in girth which is over average. You've gained as well, so keep at it. You're inspiring and thank you for sharing about hanging.

im a lil over 6.5 bpel. mine shrinks up too sometimes like esp if its cold, or i'm scared. Thats why Im wanting more hang to mine. Pe always helps it hang more, after hanging or pumping. Biggest I pumped was 6.5 but it was full of edema fluid and nasty. Take your time pumping, its easy to overdo, and better to back off, if it feels like too much. youll still gain, better safe than sorry. Keep up the good work hanging, and some guys have gained base girth from hanging. I use pumping maybe five or ten minutes a few times a week as a supplement for pe. Pumping may increase girth, although it may take a dedicated routine of doing it almost every day and spending quite the time in the pump.
                Yeah I actually had a injury from using my bath mate when I first moved in my dorm, my girth shrunk and I was depressed even worse didnít even want to leave my room. Two weeks later it healed up and I started hanging. Iím trying to save up enough to get a real hanger, thatís going to give me even more motivation. As of now Iíve havenít been hanging Iím starting back up today, imma see if I can hit 8 by January Iíll keep u updated
                Look at my hang time

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Im going to tryi "The Turkey Burner"- exersice!

Do you think this exercise is for girth or lenght? Or does it only eliminate the turkey neck?
                  5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                  10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                  10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                  7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                  Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                    Thanks for sharing! Im going to tryi "The Turkey Burner"- exersice!

Do you think this exercise is for girth or lenght? Or does it only eliminate the turkey neck?
                    Both you prolly see the penis being more plump do to the fact the testicles are being moved down
                    Look at my hang time

Comment

Originally posted by im6foot4andblack View Post
                      Yeah I actually had a injury from using my bath mate when I first moved in my dorm, my girth shrunk and I was depressed even worse didnít even want to leave my room. Two weeks later it healed up and I started hanging. Iím trying to save up enough to get a real hanger, thatís going to give me even more motivation. As of now Iíve havenít been hanging Iím starting back up today, imma see if I can hit 8 by January Iíll keep u updated
                      I think a good sock hanger with cable clamps works. Although there's one a person can make called the captains wrench. I've yet to make it.

Keep us updated. A log in the log section keeps me accountable. We can have a friendly competition and see where we end up in five years haha

Seriously, however long it takes to get my goal, another year or two . I've gotta take it one day at a time and make sure I'm putting in the neccessary work, and learning what works best for me.

Comment

I think a good sock hanger with cable clamps works. Although there's one a person can make called the captains wrench. I've yet to make it.

Keep us updated. A log in the log section keeps me accountable. We can have a friendly competition and see where we end up in five years haha

Seriously, however long it takes to get my goal, another year or two . I've gotta take it one day at a time and make sure I'm putting in the neccessary work, and learning what works best for me.
                        Alright

And let the best Hanger win 😂
                        Look at my hang time

Comment

Can you explain more about your hanger? I didn't realize if it's home made or you bought one.
                          I would like to hang, but I don't know where to get the stuff from.

Thanks
                          Starting stats (June 2011):
                          BPEL - 6.2''
                          BPFSL - 6.375''
                          EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                          BPEL - 6.5''
                          EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Can u explain the turkey burner again? Its seems to me like you are pulling to the pubic bone. Maybe i didnt understand right. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by newbruce View Post
                              Can u explain the turkey burner again? Its seems to me like you are pulling to the pubic bone. Maybe i didnt understand right. Thx.
                              Imagine like a push pop and one hand goes up one hand pushes down
                              Look at my hang time

Comment

Working...
                              X