Ansell Cancun penis size study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansell Cancun penis size study

It's been awhile since I've posted here so I'm pretty much out of the loop. I looked in the pegym archives and couldn't find anything about the methodologies used in this study.

Has anyone found out and confirmed how they measured -- top, bottom, side, NBP, BP.. etc?
    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
    5.75 MEG.
    Started 3/2013.
    All manual so far.

This was discussed onsite up and down the yin yang years ago .
    The standard protocol was observed .
    So far as anyune can tell they used the same protocol we do . There was some argument they may not have pressed as hard but frankly a lot of guys onsite like to nitpick which has it's positives but can be tiresome

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      This was discussed onsite up and down the yin yang years ago .
      The standard protocol was observed .
      So far as anyune can tell they used the same protocol we do . There was some argument they may not have pressed as hard but frankly a lot of guys onsite like to nitpick which has it's positives but can be tiresome

I thought that too just based on how much of a deviation it would be from other studies if they had measured NBP. The thing that gets me about the study is this though...

The LifeStyles Condoms Average Penis Size Survey was designed to create a better condom, to ensure that they are sized properly, comfortable and won't slip. Are you interested in the different size condoms available?
      Now, they could just be talking about girth, since I think that would be the most important factor for a "comfortable" condom fit, but I'm still not sure. The reason I'm trying confirm it is because I'm writing articles for a website I'm starting and want to be as accurate as possible.
      Current - 7.5 BPEL,
      5.75 MEG.
      Started 3/2013.
      All manual so far.

Comment

From memory the info on methodology used was available online if you look you should find it .
        It was posted onsite but would be impossible to find .
        They used a nurse rather than self measured a lot of guys were excluded because they could not get a good erection .
        They used standard protocol as we do onsite and yes they did measure length .

Comment

Yes, the site I linked had all that info, just not how they measured. And I can't find it anywhere online.
          Current - 7.5 BPEL,
          5.75 MEG.
          Started 3/2013.
          All manual so far.

Comment

Meh it was discused at length onsite details like how hard they pressed with their bpel measure .
            Bottom line it is as good a study as you are likely to find .
            Results much in line with all other studies with any cred .
            From memory they gave bpel ,girth and standard deviation all done with standard protocol.
            Is there anything else you need to know ?

Comment

By the by the discussion came to the conclusion they might not have pressed as hard . Meh really the guys onsite can and have picked apart every study ever done .

The studies with cred do have some vary but the basic outline is consistent . I have been onsite some time and there have been a truckload of studies gone through .

Comment

Working...
              X