Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Length potential. How much length can you gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length potential. How much length can you gain?

Hey guys, as the title says, I want to know much length is really possibile to gain. Of. course its going to vary from person to person but I would love to hear about your guys experiences.
    I heard that the bigger you are when you start the more potential for growth you will have. And my goals is to get to the measurements my name says: 21.5cm or above, and 17.5cm girth wise or more.

My starting stats: 17cm length, 16cm girth
    Now: 20cm length, 16.6cm girth

About myself I started PE almost 3 years ago (without really knowing it). I did watch a yt video of how Blackseed Oil can increase penis girth, orderd a 1L Bottle and started massaging aka. jelqing. I had a pretty big dick girth wise and also an above average dick length wise to begin since. I didnít fit in any condoms & I growth quick and never really stopped 😃

I started reading & researching more & more & on October 17th 2018 I really officially started my PE journey at a length of 17cm & 16cm girth. I orderd a Phallosan Forte, which helped me increase my length by little bit over 1,5cm. End of January 2019 I then orderd the Phallosan Forte plus (which arrived in March) in hopes to correct my about 30* Upward Penis curve, which honestly didnít do much. I then orderd the X4 Labs extender because I read so much good things about it and how effective it was on correcting penis curvatures.
    I orderd it with wide girth base, since my dick is very thick. I tried it a couple of times but couldnít really stretch my dick as long as with the phallosan forte plus, so I modfied it. Im wearing the wide base & the bars of the X4 Extender with the Vacuum attachment of the Phallosan Forte Plus, which luckly fits perfect and allows me to stretch my dick to 22cm/8.6Inches. Iíve seen some new growth and my girlfriend of over a year has also noticed it, if you know what I mean😃 And keeps mentioning it everytime we have sex. And says things like; you gotta be careful with me; you know your dick is huge so go easy on me; dont go all the way in everytime; I want you to fuck me now, but dont go all the way in; I feel like every time youíre inside me your dick just gets bigger and bigger.. okay enough now 😄
    (she has no idea iím doing PE). Oh an I also orderd a BM in that time, like 4 Months ago, but only seen temporary gains.

Current stats: 20cm Length, 16.6cm Girth

Originally posted by RoadTo8.5LengthN6.9LGirth View Post
    Hey guys, as the title says, I want to know much length is really possibile to gain. Of. course its going to vary from person to person but I would love to hear about your guys experiences.
    I heard that the bigger you are when you start the more potential for growth you will have.
    There has been a great deal of debate about starting size and potential gains. From what I have seen there is no conclusive evidence that the bigger you are at the start gives you more.

That being said, there is some details available on site:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...gainers-9.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ers-gains.html
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Oh okay, itís just what I read..
      And about the links, Iíve already seen them and they arenít really useful.

There are no real stats, like everything. Routine, what they did & how they achieved it. What they did to overcome plateauís etc. I wanted to have a real debate and conversation with people here and hear ablut their experiences.

Comment

Most guys stop around the size you are now so ultimate potential is unknown.

Comment

Well, I guess I gotta keep on going then😃
          Iím into old school bodybuilding so I love to push myself to the extreme and see how far I can take it.

21.5cm / 17.5cm is the Goal & I am 💯% sure I will reach that goal. My dream would be like 23/18 or more😃

Iím in my early twenties and havenít even
          used an extender for 1 year now so I believe that worst case scenario Iíll have reached my goal by ocotober 17th🤓

Comment

Originally posted by RoadTo8.5LengthN6.9LGirth View Post
            Oh okay, it’s just what I read..
            And about the links, I’ve already seen them and they aren’t really useful.

There are no real stats, like everything. Routine, what they did & how they achieved it. What they did to overcome plateau’s etc. I wanted to have a real debate and conversation with people here and hear ablut their experiences.
            If you look at the Big Gainers thread by Big Al, you can see the last page has a summary sheet with fairly detailed statistics of gains in both length and girth.

You can also see a great deal of statistics here:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
            and here:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-legends.html

I have a thread that details the routines (starting at page 5) I have done and my thoughts on the topic:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html

There are lots of threads with routines listed, but that would be a great deal of information to try and compile into one thread.

I think gains can keep going. I do think there is a process that needs to be followed. I've posted about the science before. Can't find it now.
            The idea is to exercise, gain, cement, rest/heal (adjust to new normal) start again.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

1 to 2 inches seems to be the average before people seem to hit very serious plateus. I think its said a few have gained 3 or 4 over the course of a decade or more.
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                1 to 2 inches seems to be the average before people seem to hit very serious plateus. I think its said a few have gained 3 or 4 over the course of a decade or more.
                Keep in mind too some of the biggest gainers could also include EQ gains, at least that is my theory. Most should be able to gain 0.5-1" given time and dedication. I'm still hoping for 1" more myself over time, but I doubt I'd ever see more than that.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

There are some theories about how to detect whether one will make easy gains or not, but they usually don't yield much in the way of useful information.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                    There's only one member I Know of who said to have actually gained 3 inches in Erection length & that's " wishful 10x8x". Also he had been doing PE for over a decade.

My starting BPEL was 7 and after almost 4 years of PE I've only gained 1 inch being at a 8Bpel. It also took me 2 years to gain 1 inch in BPEL before I plateaued and haven't had any gains since , but it's all good & I know this stuff works.

Comment

Working...
                    X