Rubber cockring for sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber cockring for sex

I would like to wear a rubber cockring during sex.
    Is it safe? Is there any chance that I will get used to it and then not be able to have good erection without it?

Its safe. Your erection will be the same as before. But you'll have more sensation during sex. Your girl will love it, maybe even want you to wear it all the time
    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 EG 6.3/4

Comment

Are you doing any manual work to improve your EQ? I enjoy wearing one for sex but I also do manual work since I don't want the ring to be a crutch. I'd say to give the ring a try but view it as a bonus rather than a necessity.

Comment

It's a nice "safety cushion" for less than optimal erections. Plus you can get a slight girth increase. If I anticipate there being a possibility of going a little soft during sex, or if I just want a harder erection, I'll put one on. Based on your girth in your signature, I'd go with a softer silicone one. The harder/more rigid ones can be difficult to take off and can be more restrictive while erect. For others reading this, the rigid silicone ones should be fine for a 4.5 inch or less girth. (my opinion based on my own experience)

Comment

Working...
        X