Penis Enlargement Really Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Enlargement Really Possible?

Hello, Ive been doing penis enlargement for almost 2 and half years now. Ive tried different routines and have read different articles and books on penis enlargement only to really develop better erections. Ive been doing so much research lately and a lot of doctor improved sites state that penis enlargement isnt possible... is this the case? Can you really enlarge your penis naturally?

Worked for me.
    Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
    Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
    February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
    June '13 BPFLS 11"
    January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
    December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Originally posted by Imdaone14 View Post
      Hello, I’ve been doing penis enlargement for almost 2 and half years now. I’ve tried different routines and have read different articles and books on penis enlargement only to really develop better erections. I’ve been doing so much research lately and a lot of doctor improved sites state that penis enlargement isn’t possible... is this the case? Can you really enlarge your penis naturally?
      Have you kept track of the "different routines"? How do they compare to other guys here on the g'Gym and their routines?

There is more and more evidence that PE is possible.

A quick search on Googel Scholar will show you a number of studies on traction devices that produce gains.

From one article, "Penile Traction Therapy (Penile Lengthening Device)" in Penile Augmentation N.C. Park et al. (eds.), 2016, an explanation:

"Tissue growth occurs as a result of tissue adaptation in response to application of chronic traction...This process is thought to be cellular proliferation like the process of distraction osteogenesis resulting from bone lengthening procedures by using traction... Prolonged traction force on tissue results in an adaptation reaction at a cellular level, which thereby results in the expansion of the tissues."

"Therefore, the use of traction device is not just to stretch the tissue mechanically, but to actually induce tissue growth to make real gain of additional penile length"

Tissue growth due to

"Mechanotransduction is a cellular signal transduction in response to mechanical stimuli, which resulted in modulating almost all aspects of cell function, including cell growth, differentiation, migration, gene expression, protein synthesis, and apoptosis...It is thought tissue growing against chronic traction is one of the tissue protective mechanisms to try to loss of mechanical strength by subsequent collagen degradation...In addition, depolymerization of collagen fibers by increase in degradative enzymes induced not only weakening of the fibers by collagen degradation but the increase in newly synthesized collagen, which resulted in providing the extension of the tissue without trauma."

From a recent study:
      "Preliminary outcomes of a novel penile traction device (restorex) in men with peyronies disease: a randomized, controlled trial" -The journal of Urology, 2018

"A total of 73 men have been enrolled to date, with 3-month outcomes data available on 38 patients (control, n=11; PTT, n=27). {PTT = Penile Traction Therapy}
      Compared to controls, PTT significantly improved penile length (absolute change: +2.4 vs +0.2 cm, p<0.001; percentage change: +15.8% vs +1.5%, p<0.001) and penile curvature (absolute change: -14.5 vs +3.2 degrees, p<0.001; percentage change: -43.2% vs +10.6%, p<0.001).

CONCLUSIONS: Based on preliminary results, in a cohort of PD men, PTT with RestoreX for 30-90 minutes daily resulted in statistically significant improvements in penile length and curvature at 3 months compared to controls with no differences in adverse events.
      "
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

It works. Not going to try to convince you but it works. Look at my routine in my signature and give it a go. Follow it strictly and let us know in a few months if you still have doubt.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Yet another "it works!" here too.

I can't say I've gained like I wanted to, but I HAVE gained. Consistency is one main component, and the other seems to be finding the routine that works for YOU. Do a PE reset, click the START HERE link and look at some of the best gainers routines and incorporate what works for you and then stick to it, making adjustments along the way.
          Started: BPEL6.0" MEG 5.3"
          Current: BPEL6.6"MEG 5"BEG 5"
          Goal: BPEL7.0"MEG 5.8"

Comment

I have gained as per my signature. Never took more than a two month break so I can’t confirm if I would loose any gains if I quit.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yes,it definitely works. People have gained do much that it can't simply be fluke, better EQ, fudged measurements etc. It is pretty incredible and sometimes I doubt myself!
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

OP: 2 1/2 years? Enlist Big Al's help and you'll see a difference in 2 1/2 months easily. You're doing something wrong or not doing something right.

- Mega

P.S.-
                Yes, PE works.

Comment

I bet not one of those doctors even tried it.

Comment

Sounds like you're doing too much research and not enough exercising. Doctors can't verify it because no college or research company is going to pay to study people doing Penis enlargement. This site is all the evidence you need. Spend your time researching peoples logs here instead. Pick a routine and stick with it then upgrade it as you go. There is no Fast Track to gains here its slow and steady like the turtle. 2 and 1/2 years with no gains, like the others said, you're doing something wrong.

Feel free to tell us your routines, schedule, size, and history so we may judge your conditioning and guide you
                    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

PE works!
                      When was healthy, was about 6x5". Never really measured officially. Nevered heard of BPEL. l did measure with a dollar and my erection Was that length . Somewhere I heard about the toilet paper tube and my morning wood wouldn't really fit. I guess I could have crammed it on ,but who wants to wear a roll of TP all morning!
                      Due to cancer, had radical prosectony. Two months later, my penis was no more than a small stack of dimes. Sever ED.
                      MY doc had talked about a VD, AND ordered a leluv on Amazon. First mistake was a 2.5" tube, immediately ordered a 2" and pumping life got way better.
                      When I first started, I didn't even get to 5". Months and months later, I am now pumping to 7". My girth is over 6" after coming out of the tube. I now have a 2.25" tube.
                      I have a Quick Extender Pro, and was fortunate to get a PEXTender when it was available. Have ordered a Phalloextnder from the Pegym. THESE devices work.
                      One experience I can tell you, after a hot shower and using the BM for 15 min, I put on PEXTender. An hour later,was getting an erection. The PEXTender was getting pretty tight, so removed it and got the largest boner I've ever had. Not bad for a guy with ED!
                      While penis enlargement is fun and fascinating, l am working on the EQ side of things now. And even with all that, the unit is getting larger!

Comment

Originally posted by Imdaone14 View Post
                        Hello, Ive been doing penis enlargement for almost 2 and half years now. Ive tried different routines and have read different articles and books on penis enlargement only to really develop better erections. Ive been doing so much research lately and a lot of doctor improved sites state that penis enlargement isnt possible... is this the case? Can you really enlarge your penis naturally?
                        In my opinion and experience, I think its possible to make very slight gains if you gain at all. Ive been doing this for years and tried everything, i dont think I actually gained anything and if I did its a very small gain. I read reports also that stated penis extenders and hanging weights can enlarge the penis but no more than possibly half inch and I think that wasnt even erect gains. I think erect less if anything at all.

I spoke to a doctor who was a big name in plastic surgery and performed many penis enlargement surgeries. He said even when they cut the ligament and you hang weights for months after that you probably wont see any length gains and possible can lose size. Theres doctors shooting silicone in mens dicks which this doctor also advised against. I dont see how a dr can cut the liagament then you hang weights and it still isnt successful yet people on here claim to grow inches by simply hanging weights or pulling on their dicks for 30 seconds at a time.

Again, this is my opinion and experience. There are many people that come on this site and say how they spent years and havent seen any gains.

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
                          In my opinion and experience, I think it’s possible to make very slight gains if you gain at all. I’ve been doing this for years and tried everything, i don’t think I actually gained anything and if I did it’s a very small gain. I read reports also that stated penis extenders and hanging weights can enlarge the penis but no more than possibly half inch and I think that wasn’t even erect gains. I think erect less if anything at all.

I spoke to a doctor who was a big name in plastic surgery and performed many penis enlargement surgeries. He said even when they cut the ligament and you hang weights for months after that you probably won’t see any length gains and possible can lose size. There’s doctors shooting silicone in men’s dicks which this doctor also advised against. I don’t see how a dr can cut the liagament then you hang weights and it still isn’t successful yet people on here claim to grow inches by simply hanging weights or pulling on their dicks for 30 seconds at a time.

Again, this is my opinion and experience. There are many people that come on this site and say how they spent years and haven’t seen any gains.
                          well.... https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/395...largement.html

u were inconsistent? bad routine? negative PI's? no? - i saw gains in the first month so maybe there are some people who cant gain? i highly doubt it though
                          Last edited by BigKnob; 02-15-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

For the guys who are crying it wont work for me. mostly because you not doing it right, you not following the programs, and your not working hard enough, its not good just going through the motions and thinking that's it, its not lets pretend, and one last thing its no good asking a doctor and not the ones operating on penis enlargement? its a non starter what would you think there say?

If you want good gains then work for them, to get good gains you need to know your in for the long haul, there are no short cuts, read what guys are doing, read how there doing it as you have read on here, hanging works, pumping works and PE works and like some of mix it up, this way you get the best of both worlds.

Then you will gain, and don't forget the simple things like doing a good warm up, get your penis nice and warm.

Just stop whingeing and crying and do the work, do it right and you will gain.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                              For the guys who are crying it wont work for me. mostly because you not doing it right, you not following the programs, and your not working hard enough, its not good just going through the motions and thinking that's it, its not lets pretend, and one last thing its no good asking a doctor and not the ones operating on penis enlargement? its a non starter what would you think there say?

If you want good gains then work for them, to get good gains you need to know your in for the long haul, there are no short cuts, read what guys are doing, read how there doing it as you have read on here, hanging works, pumping works and PE works and like some of mix it up, this way you get the best of both worlds.

Then you will gain, and don't forget the simple things like doing a good warm up, get your penis nice and warm.

Just stop whingeing and crying and do the work, do it right and you will gain.

NOWHARD
                              Been doing this for Id say close to 5 years. It was all I was dedicated to. I tried everything still do. No crying here just facing a reality

Comment

Working...
                              X