Too much Kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much Kegels?

I do about 200 "quick kegels" during my PE routine, but I wanted to add some throughout the day maybe. Just wanted to know what's the "ideal" amount of kegels in a day? Is there too much or too little you could do?
    Start: 1/1/19
    BPEL 6 3/8" (6.0375) | MSEG 4 5/8" (4.625)

Current:
    Same as above

Goals (end of 2019):
    2019 - 6.5" | MSEG 5"

Follow my progress (tips & advice are welcome):

This would depend on your goals .

I would suggest a sudden increase in volume can cause problems . Also be certain to balance kegel with rk and/or stretches

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      This would depend on your goals .

I would suggest a sudden increase in volume can cause problems . Also be certain to balance kegel with rk and/or stretches
      Goals are really length and girth, as well as keeping good EQ.

Current:
      Same as above

Goals (end of 2019):
      2019 - 6.5" | MSEG 5"

Comment

Well good eq will help size and kegels can help eq but you would not need a massive amount of training for this purpose.

So long as you move up your training gradually it is not easy to overdo . Again i will caution to include some stretch type exercise so hindi squat or rk .

Have you any sign of pelvic floor tension like premature ejaculation , eq issue , toilet issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus View Post
          well good eq will help size and kegels can help eq but you would not need a massive amount of training for this purpose.

So long as you move up your training gradually it is not easy to overdo . Again i will caution to include some stretch type exercise so hindi squat or rk .

Have you any sign of pelvic floor tension like premature ejaculation , eq issue , toilet issue ?
          no.

Current:
          Same as above

Goals (end of 2019):
          2019 - 6.5" | MSEG 5"

Comment

If you have no sign of tightness i would suggest you gradually work up to doing 30% rk in addition to kegels .

The number of kegels is enough in number I would suggest over time you start to increase the length of hold of some of them .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              If you have no sign of tightness i would suggest you gradually work up to doing 30% rk in addition to kegels .

The number of kegels is enough in number I would suggest over time you start to increase the length of hold of some of them .
              Awesome thanks! I'm going to have to read back u on reverse kegels. it confused me the first time reading.

Current:
              Same as above

Goals (end of 2019):
              2019 - 6.5" | MSEG 5"

Comment

You are not alone many find rk difficult.

Comment

Working...
                X