Girth - reduced on full EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth - reduced on full EQ

Hi..I am doing PE for both length and girth. My routine includes stretches, Jelqs, bundled stretches etc. Recently I noticed that my girth is less on 100% erection than 80% erection. Does anyone have this experience?

I used to be like that as well. Well, I might still be. I havenít measured, but it feels and looks like itís evened out to being the same now. Frustrating isnít it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
      I used to be like that as well. Well, I might still be. I havenít measured, but it feels and looks like itís evened out to being the same now. Frustrating isnít it.
      Yes... Really. I think there is a theory to explain about this feature and there is training modification too i believe. Let me find out more...

Comment

this might be due to the angle of ur view(exept if u measured it to be different ofc) but i thought the same thing until i measured it

Comment

I find the thread
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Too much to read there....I think need to focus more on tunica.

Comment

Have you measured to see if there is a difference?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

This 100% happens to me.

Comment

Everyone is like that. When you get 100% it tightens or something and it gets a little thinner. I read the proper terms somewhere but I do not remember where.
                Sep 1į, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
                Apr 1į, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32í) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43í) MEG
                Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Working...
                X