X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your honest opinion

NBPEL 5.6''
    EG 5.2''

Do I need to start a program for PE with this dimensions? Can you say your opinion on this penis size? All the best!

Do what you want to do bro. It's a big decision for you to make.

Your length is average and girth is above average neither is huge. Both have room for improvement. It all depends on what you want though and what's motivating you.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

If I, for example for 2 months gain 0.3'' in girth, will that gain be cemented already or I need to cement it after gaining? Im talking about girth only.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny1121 View Post
        If I, for example for 2 months gain 0.3'' in girth, will that gain be cemented already or I need to cement it after gaining? Im talking about girth only.
        As burrito wrote - do what you want , you can always quit . 2 months is a short period of time . It is only beginning . Take example going to gym . After too months you will rarely see some gains neither to preserve them when there are almost none . If you put energy to it then stick with it longer and i believe you will after seeing some results . As i saw many experienced members wrote that girth is harder to gain than lenght . If you want some girth you could just buy a BM and gain up to 0.5 - 1 inch in 18 months without any boring manual exercises . Also you preserve your gains just by using BM for twice a week . Temporary gains ( long lasting pump ) are also awesome and i believe your partner will appreciate it .
        it was written

Comment

Originally posted by kenny1121 View Post
          NBPEL 5.6''
          EG 5.2''

Do I need to start a program for PE with this dimensions? Can you say your opinion on this penis size? All the best!
          Our opinions are unimportant. Really. You are what you are. Don't do PE because you "need" to, do it because you want to.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

You're slightly above average in all accounts. This is not for the faint hearted. Do it because you want too. Otherwise you will do it half hearted and may as well have not done it at all.
            Start: 9/1/18
            BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
            2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
            End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Working...
            X