Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I somehow prevent pubic hair on my shaft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I somehow prevent pubic hair on my shaft?

I have heard it happened from PE and I know the easiest solution for that would be shaving, but I want my pubic hair to be where it should be. Does it happen from extending? I guess it's more likely from hanging.

If the skin is properly retracted prior to setting up a grip for stretches (or from hanging), the shaft hair development phenomenon should be minimized.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by 918pdk View Post
      I have heard it happened from PE and I know the easiest solution for that would be shaving, but I want my pubic hair to be where it should be. Does it happen from extending? I guess it's more likely from hanging.
      It has happened to me, while foreskin restoring. And starting PE i also saw turkey neck forming. Reading up on it, its a matter of the skin on the shaft not growing fast enough and instead recruits skin from the base (with hair or ballsack).

You can counter that by different techniques like wrapping patterns, or, like i have done with some success, actively stretch the shaft-skin many times daily. Fixing the skin at the base, and stretching from just below the glans or foreskin scar.

It is well documented in sites about foreskin restoration, and on PE sites, it is usually the same problem but referred to as turkey neck and focused on the ball sack hanging from up the shaft. Try searching here, or on e.g thunders place.
      Last edited by Ehhhm; 10-06-2018, 09:32 AM.
      Starting ADS januar 2018 at 5.3 BPEL and 5.3 EG
      Current and still (end of 2020) at 7.1 BPEL and 6.1 EG
      Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Originally posted by larsk View Post
        It has happened to me, while foreskin restoring. And starting PE i also saw turkey neck forming. Reading up on it, its a matter of the skin on the shaft not growing fast enough and instead recruits skin from the base (with hair or ballsack).

You can counter that by different techniques like wrapping patterns, or, like i have done with some success, actively stretch the shaft-skin many times daily. Fixing the skin at the base, and stretching from just below the glans or foreskin scar.

It is well documented in sites about foreskin restoration, and on PE sites, it is usually the same problem but referred to as turkey neck and focused on the ball sack hanging from up the shaft. Try searching here, or on e.g thunders place.
        This is exactly what is happening. Hair doesn't start to grow on it's own up on the shaft from the exercises. As he mentioned, you will need to stretch the shaft skin to keep up with the length gains. I haven't done a good job of keeping up with it and as a result I do have skin with hair from the pubic area up onto my shaft.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

My dick looks like a bald chewbacca now.. thx a bunch pegym!
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
            Just kidding..

Comment

Thanks, I will see those threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                So what are you saying? Your “Chewylious?”
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  So what are you saying? Your “Chewylious?”
                  Aaaarwwwwgraaaawaaak

Comment

Working...
                  X