Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE really works but... (need advice for me!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PE really works but... (need advice for me!)

    I never logged for last 4 years and now I'm back here to tell you something...

    Before started PE, I was somewhat 5 1/2" in BPEL, 4 1/2" in EG

    I wasn't disciplined in PE but have gained slightly and steadily.

    gaining 6 3/4" in BPEL, 5 1/4" in EG, I stopped PE.

    I got married my spouse 2 years ago. She never had sex before marriage.

    The problem is, her vagina is too tight so whenever we have sex she feels pain.
    (To tell the truth, we both are Korean and guess what. Isn't 6 1/2" BPEL that big? )

    That's why she always avoid having sex with me unless she is in ovulation.

    So I advised her to use some lubricant but she rejected it because she believes lube is not good for her vagina.

    She avoid it, instead, always she wants to do a handjob. I'm not satisfied with it.

    I wish I could go before starting PE..

    I wonder If you can advise me. Thank you for reading.
    PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
    (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
    6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
    7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
    7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

  • #2
    Has she has a medical check?

    Comment


    • #3
      not really. I guess she scares even having sex. When we foreplay, she stops me right before reaching orgasm. she told me "I gotta pee" when she gets aroused.
      PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
      (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
      6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
      7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
      7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

      Comment


      • #4
        someone regrets from his gains...(runs)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by elluard_zenus View Post
          not really. I guess she scares even having sex. When we foreplay, she stops me right before reaching orgasm. she told me "I gotta pee" when she gets aroused.
          she is a squirter. Tell her to let go and that its cool and nothing to be ashamed of.
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

          Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
            she is a squirter. Tell her to let go and that its cool and nothing to be ashamed of.
            thank you for telling me. I guess so. I've tried to let her know that but she even refuse accepting what is going on her body lol
            PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
            (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
            6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
            7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
            7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by elluard_zenus View Post
              So I advised her to use some lubricant but she rejected it because she believes lube is not good for her vagina.
              you can maybe suggest some natural ones - like extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. Me and my wife are using both and are very satisfied with them. Maybe you can also look up some articles on this topic and show her it is nothing that should be harmful. For example silicone is inert so it actually doesn't interact with body in any harmful way. The oils I mentioned could even be beneficial for our bodies.
              01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
              15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
              20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
              20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
              06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
              18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
              My progress log

              Comment


              • #8
                I have 4.6" girth and I still need lubricant with my girl. Also show her studies that say water-based without glycerin lubricants are healthy for her vagina. Also vaginas adapt to bigger sizes if they get penetrated consistently. Also some positions have a much loser fit, usually the ones with spread legs. Just because she didn't have sex before marriage doesn't mean that her behavior is justified.
                Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sticke View Post
                  I have 4.6" girth and I still need lubricant with my girl. Also show her studies that say water-based without glycerin lubricants are healthy for her vagina.
                  Sound great. could you show me that article?
                  PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
                  (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
                  6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
                  7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
                  7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by petrpan View Post
                    you can maybe suggest some natural ones - like extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. Me and my wife are using both and are very satisfied with them. Maybe you can also look up some articles on this topic and show her it is nothing that should be harmful. For example silicone is inert so it actually doesn't interact with body in any harmful way. The oils I mentioned could even be beneficial for our bodies.
                    We tried an olive oil during honeymoon travel. And now she has never allowed me to put any kind of lubes..
                    Anyway, thanks for your advice.
                    PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
                    (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
                    6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
                    7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
                    7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by elluard_zenus View Post
                      I never logged for last 4 years and now I'm back here to tell you something...

                      Before started PE, I was somewhat 5 1/2" in BPEL, 4 1/2" in EG

                      I wasn't disciplined in PE but have gained slightly and steadily.

                      gaining 6 3/4" in BPEL, 5 1/4" in EG, I stopped PE.

                      I got married my spouse 2 years ago. She never had sex before marriage.

                      The problem is, her vagina is too tight so whenever we have sex she feels pain.
                      (To tell the truth, we both are Korean and guess what. Isn't 6 1/2" BPEL that big? )

                      That's why she always avoid having sex with me unless she is in ovulation.

                      So I advised her to use some lubricant but she rejected it because she believes lube is not good for her vagina.

                      She avoid it, instead, always she wants to do a handjob. I'm not satisfied with it.

                      I wish I could go before starting PE..

                      I wonder If you can advise me. Thank you for reading.
                      Thanks for posting.

                      There is a lot to unpack here.

                      1. Do you spend significant amount of time in foreplay to relax her? Massages? Oral sex? A woman will take, at least, 20 minutes to warm up to sex.

                      2. Once she is aroused, her vagina will be properly tented. You can notice this by see the labia majora vestibular bulbs getting swelled and puffy.

                      3. As far as lubes are concerned, coconut oil is healthy as well as the product Aloe Cadabra.

                      The other suggestion is to arouse her throughout the day. Learn how to use urge creation and build sexual tension. Learn the things that she needs to "open" her up to you for sex.
                      Last edited by closed291; 09-13-2018, 10:29 AM.
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

                      For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by elluard_zenus View Post
                        We tried an olive oil during honeymoon travel. And now she has never allowed me to put any kind of lubes..
                        Anyway, thanks for your advice.
                        if you use condom know that oil ruins latex. Here is an article, I know the site doesn't allow them but hey, yolo: https://www.everydayhealth.com/sexua...lubricant.aspx
                        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kinda not related to your question but I must ask.
                          I have the same size you had before PE.
                          1) How much did it take you to get those gains and what did you do?
                          2) Were those gains permanent? After years without PE the gains have stayed??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                            Thanks for posting.

                            There is a lot to unpack here.

                            1. Do you spend significant amount of time in foreplay to relax her? Massages? Oral sex? A woman will take, at least, 20 minutes to warm up to sex.

                            2. Once she is aroused, her vagina will be properly tented. You can notice this by see the labia majora vestibular bulbs getting swelled and puffy.

                            3. As far as lubes are concerned, coconut oil is healthy as well as the product Aloe Cadabra.

                            The other suggestion is to arouse her throughout the day. Learn how to use urge creation and build sexual tension. Learn the things that she needs to "open" her up to you for sex.
                            Thank you for your advice. She went to her family. When she'll back we should talk about this.
                            PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
                            (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
                            6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
                            7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
                            7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Skepticalpin View Post
                              Kinda not related to your question but I must ask.
                              I have the same size you had before PE.
                              1) How much did it take you to get those gains and what did you do?
                              2) Were those gains permanent? After years without PE the gains have stayed??
                              1) you can refer to my story on the success forum. I have reached to 6.8inches @ BPEL, 5.25inches @EG.
                              main methods are dry jelq, Uli and edging. I didn't stretch much because at that time Jelq was regarded most important.
                              If I start PE again, I'll mix Uli, Compress, squeeze and some stretching. Why don't you check out my photo album?

                              2) I stopped PEing since 2011, Now I'm 6 1/2 inches BPEL and 5 1/8inches EG. slightly getting smaller. I'll do PE again if she agrees. But I should deal with this matter first.
                              PE Season 2 since Sep 2018
                              (BPFSL, BPEL, EG)
                              6 3/4 , 6 1/4, 5 1/8 (Sep 2018)
                              7 1/4, 7 1/8, 5 1/4 (Jul 2019)
                              7 1/4, 7 1/4, 5 1/4 (Oct 2020)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X