Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What am I doing wrong?

    Hi,

    I have been on newbie routine för almost 4 month now but I dont se much result.
    I have changed the stretches (a week ago) to be a bit harder pull and added little double squeeze after jelq if that may be the problem?

    My routine is (2 on 1 off)
    Warm up 5 minutes

    • Manual stretch (Down, Left, Right, Up, Straight out) 30 sec per stretch.
    • Wet Jelq 150-200
    • V-Jelq 100
    • Double Squeze 5-10 times (30 sec per squeeze)

    Warm down 5 minutes

    Sorry for bad english!

  • #2
    I would lay off the squeezes. You might be overtraining. Sometimes less is better.

    Comment


    • #3
      How many sets of stretching in all directions are you doing?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        How many sets of stretching in all directions are you doing?
        I am doing 3 times each direction.

        Is it ok to do stretch everyday btw?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Working4More View Post
          I would lay off the squeezes. You might be overtraining. Sometimes less is better.
          You are surely right.. It is because I get frustrated

          Comment


          • #6
            Have you missed many days?
            Starting Measurements
            BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
            EG: 5.25"

            Goal
            BPEL: 8"
            EG: 5.5"

            "Dream" Goal
            BPEL: 8.5"
            EG: 5.75"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
              Have you missed many days?
              Not many.. I am doing in stealth so it is not easy every time
              When it comes to Jelq so am I having dificulty to have over 50-60% erection all the time

              Comment


              • #8
                Make sure you do everything properly. I'm sure jelqing a flaccid won't help much.
                If you don't get a lot of time to do your exercises maybe that could be hurting your gains. You gotta be consistent. Actually consistent!
                Starting Measurements
                BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                EG: 5.25"

                Goal
                BPEL: 8"
                EG: 5.5"

                "Dream" Goal
                BPEL: 8.5"
                EG: 5.75"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                  Make sure you do everything properly. I'm sure jelqing a flaccid won't help much.
                  If you don't get a lot of time to do your exercises maybe that could be hurting your gains. You gotta be consistent. Actually consistent!
                  I think the time spent is ok? 15-20 minutes stretch and almost the same jelq..
                  I am starting to believe I am doing it with to little pull when stretching and to flaccid (I am around 50% erect) when jelqing..

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X