Stretching before hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching before hanging?

Good afternoon to the wonderful people on pegym. I hope you are all doing well this fine Monday afternoon. I finished a hanging routine this morning (6 sets at 7.5lbs or 3.4kgs) and it was a good workout. But I also get a good workout when I do some random manual stretching. So, would the hanging routine be even greater if I do about 5 minute manual stretches before the actual routine? Specifically after warming up in the rice sock. Maybe it could help me reach fatigue quicker, or would me doing both not benefit me as I should stick to only one form of length work? I've kept changing my routine every other week the past two months which is not good, so I'd like to stick with one for the next six months haha. What are your thoughts?
    Stop PE when you can successfully take on a woman with 50inch+ hips from behind

Marlon (the LG hanger owner and designer) always recommend a good 10 minutes of stretching after hanging. I like to pump along with my hanging and I get a much better pump doing it after.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Oohhh, is that so? Cool, thanks!

Comment

I stretch for around 10-15 mins in all directions prior to hanging.

I also use an elastic bandage (for us old timers it used to be called a tensor bandage) to wrap my penis to heal in a stretched state between sets (10 mins). Also known as an Uncle Jim's Wrap...
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

If you're hanging for moderate to long periods then pre-exhausting with manual stretches can be an excellent addition to your routine.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thank you all for your responses! I'll definitely add stretching to my routine

Comment

Working...
            X