An idea for accurate manual stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for accurate manual stretching

I have an idea of how to be able to perform manual stretching in a better way.
    What if we use a hanger or a front piece of an extender and attach to it a hook scale?( the one we use to weight how many grams a luggage is)
    With this way we can always have:
    1)consistent power in the stretches
    2)we can prevent injuries and
    3)we can add intensity accurately.

There are digital scales that count from 10gr to 10kg
    kremasth-zygaria-aposkeywn-40kg-me-gantzo-lt-01.jpg

Comments?
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-20-2018, 05:14 AM.

That's a great concept. However the reason it wouldn't work would be due to the intensity of stretching. manual stretching far exceeds the forces applied by an extender and it would not hold it's grip. Even a hanging device may have problems with grip at the stretching forces applied to a well conditioned dick. I use the LG hanger which has a vacuum gauge. If I pump it up to 8 hg and hang 12 lbs from it with the pump still attached the gauge will jump up to about 13 hg. if I manually grab the hanger and stretch I can get the gauge to jump beyond 15 hg without even reaching the intensity I use during manual stretching. I don't want to expose my glans to a vacuum much greater that 15 hg so I will never try to see how high it will go using the stretching forces of my manual exercises.

These different intensity levels are the reason that hanging takes longer than stretching and extending takes much longer to get the same results.
    Last edited by Cavalier; 07-20-2018, 05:36 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I see. Thanks for your input Cav,
      But have you ever measured the intensity of your hand stretching in grams ?
      I don t thing its more than the weights an advanced hanger is using.

Comment

No I never did measure it with a scale of any kind. As I mentioned though when trying to manually grip the vacuum hanger and stretch it out with the forces I use for manual stretching the vacuum will increase far beyond the vacuum needed to hold 12 lbs.

What I just tried before this post was to make an OK grip 10 lbs dumbbell and hold it up to get a comparison of the force it takes to hold it to the force I use during manual stretching. Once again the manual stretching force I use is greater than the 10 lbs.

Now I have going on 5 years of PE so my conditioning is much more than that of anyone new or even a years worth of experience for that matter. As you would expect the forces I use during manual stretching will be much higher.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok my friend.
          I got ya.

Comment

Test it out and let us know how it goes for you
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I will for sure BigAl

Comment

OK update from my concept
                Today I did 20 min of Basic stretching with the hook scale attached on my extender front piece strap.
                I was pulling the penis in all directions and noted what was the max tension in grams that my penis could handle without any bad pain.
                Straight= 1300gr
                Down=1300gr
                Up=1300gr
                Left and right= 850gr ( I guess the left and right sides on the penis are more fragile )

So then I completed my session in all directions with the recommended tension and it was a great experience.

My hook scale is digital.
                With ananalog one I am sure it will be better because you don t have to read digits , but just see the needle going to the correct grams.
                So I am planning to buy also an analog for better use and comfort.

After some weeks I am planning to add more grams in each direction. Lets say for example +100 gr.
                And this is the good thing about my concept...
                Prevent injuries from clumsy or too confident pulls and adding tension gradually with precision for effective PE .
                Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-22-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

A little update

I completed my 3d session with the hook scale manual stretching method of mine.
                  The Key is to have a RANGE of grams in every direction that you need to be in, because the tension in grams even if you have very steady hand, is fluctuating by 50gr which is not a big deal.(And as you are doing more sessions , you are becoming even better in the stability).
                  So for example lets say in the straight stretching direction you feel a good effective stretching that provides safety too at the 1300gr.
                  You have to focus your stretching to be about 1250-1300 gr ( you don t want to go further the 1300gr because this is your higher limit for your currect penis condition... THIS WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE FROM MY CURRENT CONDITION).
                  That s it!
                  An other benefit is that by having your penis attached by strap or vacuum grip , is making the stretching a lot lot more comfortable and at the same time it offers a suspension effect that protects from injuries... while the OK hand grip is stiff and very dangerous IMO.

The main benefits of my method is that you are having effective and at the same time safe and comfortable sessions.

I also did a test to see my accurassy of tension without using the hook scale.
                  I attached the hook scale and I wasn t looking at it and I stretched in some directions ... I gave my tension and I said "Ok this is where I would be without the scale..." and my tension was a lot less than the one I was using in my previous sessions with the scale... I was pulling blindly at the 950 gr , and the correct tension was at the 1300gr... So I added some tension and I was in the effective and safe zone again.

Feel free to try my way...and post impressions in this topic if you like.
                  The digital hook scale is about 5-8 euros. It s not a big deal.

Be sure to use the UNLOCK option in your digital scale because you need to have a fluent estimation of the tension you are using.
                  Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-24-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Interesting stuff. This would be a nice tool for all beginners to have. It's hard to describe to them just how hard they should stretch and being able to give them a tension in grams would make it much easier.

Now days I just about have to pull my dick off to get a good stretch and even at that it has little to no effect. Ugh...that ugly wall of diminishing returns!

Comment

I agree Cav.
                      For beginners and users that are stretching to the rage of tension of hanging it s the perfect way.
                      A vac hanger is the best for this... I will have to buy one myself for sure when the strap will no longer be practical because of the higher tensions.

I have a doubt my friend about the tension you estimate that you are pulling your unit.
                      I am pulling now with 1350 gr tension manually and it seems like my penis will tare apart LoL!
                      I don t think that a penis can handle more than 6-7 Kg of manual stretching.
                      I have the feeling that manual stretching and hanging weight are 2 different things in the matter of the stress on the penis...
                      Well maybe I am wrong... But it would be really interesting for you to make a test with a hook scale and tell us how much you are pulling manually.

Ps. With hanging I reached the 1700gr weight and with manual stretching the 1350gr seems like more stressful .... and my scale is accurate. I have tested it with weights.
                      Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-24-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I don't have a scale at the moment so I'll look into seeing if I can find a cheap enough one for this single use to give it a try. I would be interested to find out myself. For now all I can go by is the vacuum gauge on my hanger. As I mentioned before that if I leave the pump attached and hang 12 lbs the vacuum will jump up to around 12-13 hg. I tried again the other day to see how high it would go if I used it to stretch with it manually and even at 18 hg it wasn't near the pull that I get with manually gripping the penis. Having my penis under a vacuum of 18 hg is a bit scary for me so I didn't go any further. Keep in mind that I have over 5 years of consistent, dedicated PE under my belt and and conditioned enough to pull a truck with my dick I think.

You would be surprised just how much a well conditioned penis can handle. I have hung as high as 25 lbs in all directions with the Bib and there are guys who have hung much higher than that. I don't feel there is a difference in the stresses a penis undergoes between stretching and hanging. A force is a force and it shouldn't matter what the grip is that applies that force.

Anyways you have come up with a great concept and I like your creative thinking. Keep it up and us updated.
                        Last edited by Cavalier; 07-25-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                          That's a great concept. However the reason it wouldn't work would be due to the intensity of stretching. manual stretching far exceeds the forces applied by an extender and it would not hold it's grip. Even a hanging device may have problems with grip at the stretching forces applied to a well conditioned dick. I use the LG hanger which has a vacuum gauge. If I pump it up to 8 hg and hang 12 lbs from it with the pump still attached the gauge will jump up to about 13 hg. if I manually grab the hanger and stretch I can get the gauge to jump beyond 15 hg without even reaching the intensity I use during manual stretching. I don't want to expose my glans to a vacuum much greater that 15 hg so I will never try to see how high it will go using the stretching forces of my manual exercises.

These different intensity levels are the reason that hanging takes longer than stretching and extending takes much longer to get the same results.
                          Just out of curiosity, why then do some people gain from say hanging and not manual stretches? Do you think that some methods are just more suitable for different penised. Like some penises need more time under tension and less intensity, or was the person just not doing the manual exercises correctly i.e. technique, intensity etc.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

What works for one guy may not work for the next.There are some that gain from the JP90 and some that don't. For those who didn't gain they need to experiment some to find what works for them. The same goes between the different forms of PE. They may find that they are making great gains with hanging, or other devices, where they gained nothing with doing a manual routine correctly or the other way around.

There are variations in the structure of the tunca between individuals and I think most likely it has something to do with that. Although I did make some good length gains I made some very impressive girth gains without doing any type of girth work at all. The structure of my tunica is just different than the guy having trouble making any girth gains at all. Even when you find something that does work you will eventually hit a plateau that you can't break and will need to switch it up to something to kick start the gains again. What was working now doesn't so you find something that does. So as you can see, what works for one guy may not work for the next.
                            Last edited by Cavalier; 07-29-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I finally bought the ANALOG hook scale and things became easier. ( 1,5 euros LoL)
                              I can see where the needle has to be now and I don t have to watch digits.
                              I did my first session with it today and it was amazing.

NOTE: If you decide to buy an ANALOG one , keep in mind that it has to have increments of 100grams... so the scale must be no more 10 kilos MAX.
                              If it is for more kilos... then the increments will be like 250-500 grams and it s no good.

20180801_194001.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X