Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventing Skin Stretching while Jelqing

Hello Folks,

So I have noticed that the skin around my penis has been stretched out just a little bit from the jelqing I've done. Is there some sort of mechanism like a cock ring except for my scrotum? I'm just looking for a way to prevent the skin from stretching further. I don't want the "turkey neck." I'd prefer some sort of adjustable ring or something that I can use to hold everything in place while I jelq.

Let me know what you are using if you have anything as well.

Thanks!
    6/23/16 (Start)
    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
    5/25/21 (Measuring Every Two Weeks)
    BPEL: 7" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
    Monthly Goal - May. 2021:
    BPEL: 7" MEG: 5 3/4"
    2021 Goal will be on Profile in June

I am uncircumcised and use a one handed jelq where at the bottom of the stroke the skin is fully retracted and at the top the glans is covered . This seems to have prevented skin stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      I am uncircumcised and use a one handed jelq where at the bottom of the stroke the skin is fully retracted and at the top the glans is covered . This seems to have prevented skin stretch
      Have you found this effective? It seems so much less intense than the two-handed jelq (which if you're uncircumcised is a bit impractical). For this reason I've found jelqs so much less satisfying than manual stretching and I've basically excluded them from my training. Am I missing out?

Comment

I am circumcised. And I jelq with two hands. I perform jelqs with quicker reps then normal. To have to pull back the skin each time would not seem ideal to me. So I was wondering if there was a like some type of ring to put around my scrotum or something in order to prevent stretching.
        6/23/16 (Start)
        BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
        5/25/21 (Measuring Every Two Weeks)
        BPEL: 7" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
        Monthly Goal - May. 2021:
        BPEL: 7" MEG: 5 3/4"
        2021 Goal will be on Profile in June

Comment

Working...
        X