Lots of Girth but Little Length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Girth but Little Length?

It's pretty odd - I've got 6.5 inches in girth but only 6 inches NBPEL or close to 7 bone-pressed.

I've been going through routines for a while now, but it seems that if I don't pull with the force of 1000 suns, I won't get any progress.

Worst part is sitting down since it retracts - so it looks incredibly small but fat at the same time.

Would hanging be the best option to increase length in this scenario? I'm not sure if pulling/jelqing/etc. is doing anything. Also, is anyone else in the same boat?
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 6.5"

What's your current/most recent routines been like?
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
      It's pretty odd - I've got 6.5 inches in girth but only 6 inches NBPEL or close to 7 bone-pressed.

I've been going through routines for a while now, but it seems that if I don't pull with the force of 1000 suns, I won't get any progress.

Worst part is sitting down since it retracts - so it looks incredibly small but fat at the same time.

Would hanging be the best option to increase length in this scenario? I'm not sure if pulling/jelqing/etc. is doing anything. Also, is anyone else in the same boat?
      Your girth is huge. For length, try downwards jelqs at about 20 - 30% erection hardness. Really feel the stretch. Hold your fat pad with one hand and jelq to a stretch with the other hand, and then switch hands and repeat. Be firm but be careful. This is what I did, and 1.5 years ago I was 7 inch BPEL same as you. I'm now at 8 inch BPEL. It works, but you have to be very consistent in your approach, take a long term view, and don't overtrain. You grow when you are healing.
      Starting size (Dec 2016):
      7 inch BPEL
      4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
      8 inch BPEL
      5 inch Girth

Comment

This is where a progress log comes in handy. There are a lot of members who have struck success via hanging or extenders. Great manual routines are JP90 and the Advanced Jelq Free. Do yourself a favor and start a progress log, then other members can offer more constructive advice.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Gotta work on the tuna can.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
            This is where a progress log comes in handy. There are a lot of members who have struck success via hanging or extenders. Great manual routines are JP90 and the Advanced Jelq Free. Do yourself a favor and start a progress log, then other members can offer more constructive advice.
            I agree. I kept and still keep a diary of my PE. It definitely helps that I can track what works, what doesn't and how well I am progressing. Takes just a couple of minutes each day and I find it a big help.
            Starting size (Dec 2016):
            7 inch BPEL
            4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
            8 inch BPEL
            5 inch Girth

Comment

Do you think getting some kind of extender would be beneficial in this circumstance?

Comment

Have you taken pictures with the right measurement?
                The before & after?
                Please do.

Comment

Like you I was fortunate to be genetically disposed to nice girth, but I fear it comes with a price. The thicker we are the more difficult it is I believe to stretch it. Add to that the chance of an extra thick tunica and it really makes thing hard lengthwise. I have never used a device, but for a year or so I did a ton of stretches, with almost nothing to show for it. Gave up years ago trying for any more length. Hated stretching anyways while I still love jelqing.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Dude with those measurements you are insane to try PE.

I can understand the dudes with 4 inches trying. But your length and girth, especially girth, are huge.

Comment

I need that girth!! NOW!
                      Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

If your serious about making length gains your going to need to find out your limits.

My stats a similar to yours after a pumping session and I agree that because of the girth it actually looks shorter then it is. Stumpy I guess.

Check the tgc theory thread out and do the tests. If your limited by your septum(steel cord) you want to do fulcrum work for any success. The septum doesnít budge easy and gains can be few mmís a month with consistent hanging routine.
                        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                          If your serious about making length gains your going to need to find out your limits.

My stats a similar to yours after a pumping session and I agree that because of the girth it actually looks shorter then it is. Stumpy I guess.

Check the tgc theory thread out and do the tests. If your limited by your septum(steel cord) you want to do fulcrum work for any success. The septum doesn’t budge easy and gains can be few mm’s a month with consistent hanging routine.
                          I looked at it, and considering my BPFSL is quite a bit longer than my BPEL, it tells me to focus mostly on girth? Although I don't want to increase my girth at all.

Comment

That gaps means you should be able to make some length gains to shorten the gap. So your bpfsl is closer to your bpel.

A device based routine with an all day stretcher is my suggestion.
                            Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                            Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                            Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                            Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
                            X