Get bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get bigger

Nobody needs to spend any money at all to increase penis size. I wish I could sell this technique but there's just no way to do so. All anybody needs to do is, everyday for a few mins, just continuously squeeze and stretch over and over. This will, over time, increase length and girth. The pulling and stretching will increase length, and the squeezing will increase girth. I hate to "give secrets away" because if everybody starts doing this I won't be one of the few "lucky" ones anymore. But I hate the thought of somebody feeling bad about their penis size. I hope this helps anyone who tries it. And this, like everything else, takes time. So don't give up.

Im glad you shared your secret with us Helpishere.

Can you detail a little more of your routine?

-How many times a day you do that and for how long?
    -Where to squeeze? The glans? The shaft?
    -Do you warm up for it?
    -Do you stretch it for all directions or just forward?

Comment

The original post was basically a quick rundown of the jelq technique. It's just explained simply and super fast. I didn't read about jelqing until after I posted. But the way I did it several years ago was using my whole hand while squeezing and pulling/stretching and in about a year, probably less (I really didn't give it much thought, so I didn't keep up with exactly how long I did it for) but however long it was I went from about 7⅓ in to fluctuating between 8 and 8. I've been with my wife for 6 years and she still hasn't fully gotten used to it. I still rip her sometime and I still bottom out. So that's why I don't do it anymore. I'm sure I'll eventually start back but for now I'm happy with the size. The only problem I have is I can never pull out lol. I just hope this helps some people. Please let me know.

Comment

Squeeze and pull/stretching everywhere. Just keep moving around. I usually did it for 5-7 mins a day. And I did it until I looked in the mirror one day and said to myself "Dang that's big" lol. Keep doing it for however long you want or feel like doing it for. I'm sure you will notice a difference in a few weeks. Then after a few months you'll start feeling more confident I guarantee you.

Comment

Also do it while flacid and or semi erect. Sorry I forgot to include that.

Comment

Hey, and welcome to the gym! I'm glad those exercises worked for you.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Helpishere View Post
              Nobody needs to spend any money at all to increase penis size. I wish I could sell this technique but there's just no way to do so. All anybody needs to do is, everyday for a few mins, just continuously squeeze and stretch over and over. This will, over time, increase length and girth. The pulling and stretching will increase length, and the squeezing will increase girth. I hate to "give secrets away" because if everybody starts doing this I won't be one of the few "lucky" ones anymore. But I hate the thought of somebody feeling bad about their penis size. I hope this helps anyone who tries it. And this, like everything else, takes time. So don't give up.
              It's true, you don't have to spend any money at all to get a bigger penis. While I've no doubt that devices really do work, but results can be achieved for free. Even when using expensive devices, you would still have to to be consistent and dedicated for them to give you the results you want. Guys just have to be willing to put the hours in. I just used my hands to achieve my size, just like you did.
              Starting size (Dec 2016):
              7 inch BPEL
              4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
              8 inch BPEL
              5 inch Girth

Comment

Working...
              X