Advice for big dick and penetration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for big dick and penetration

Hi I am 19 and going to have sex tomorrow with my new gf, but she is still virgin. I want some advice, I am 7.8 inch long and 6.2 inch in girth and dont want to make her uncomfortable because my big girth. What should I do before penetration. If there is someone with experience I would be thankful for advice.

Damn you naturally hung people! jk!

FOREPLAY! FOREPLAY! FOREPLAY! make her excited to the point where the pleasure will be more than the pain ( if there is possibility of pain) .

You can take 2-3 days if she's scared. Each day advance further, first the entry point, then the actual entrance to vagina. Like that, step by step go inside. Don't do it in one push. Use her clit to stimulate that area. See how she feels, then insert more if she feels comfortable. NEVER LET HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DURING PENETRATION.

These were the advice given to me for my upcoming marriage.

Start, May '18:
    BPEL 6.49" x MSEG 5.5"

Current, BPEL 6.85"-6.89" x MSEG 5.5"

Long-term goal: BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 6"

Comment

I dont think first time is very enjoyable anyways. Just make sure you both know this is something you will do everyday and it takes time and practice to relax and enjoy it. Get some good lube just in case she is not wet enough.

Comment

Well you've waited a bit late to ask here, Johh! Has she ever "practiced" by masturbating with a dildo before? If not, that would be a good starting recommendation. Go buy a soft pliable dildo similar in size to you and PLENTY of LUBE. Incorporate using the dildo in foreplay along with your tongue & fingers to loosen her up and arouse her TO THE MAX before attempting to penetrate her with your penis. If her hymen is still intact, prepare her in advance by discussing that she may experience a quick sharp pain followed by a little blood from her pussy as you penetrate her with the dildo, breaking her hymen during foreplay.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, USE PLENTY OF LUBE (buy the "edible" kind, 'cause your lips & tongue are going to be doing "double duty" on her vagina) as you work the dildo slowly into her. Encourage her to RELAX & tell you how she feels or if she suffers any discomfort as you spread her labia with your fingers and slowly penetrate her with the dildo first; then once you have it fully inserted, slowly withdraw it and work in in & out of her while licking her clitoris with your tongue or using your fingers wet with lube.

While penetrating her, imagine how you would feel taking that dildo up your ass (SERIOUSLY)! THAT'S how slowly and considerate you should be when first penetrating a virgin! If you haven't learned the general anatomy of a vagina (where her g-Spot, A-spot & P-spot are located inside her vagina), then DO SO before having sex! With a Dong your size you'll need to know how to aim for her "spots" internally to help her achieve orgasms (which she may NOT achieve her first time). Finally, BOTH of you need to RELAX & HAVE FUN! Sex is a wonderful experience both emotionally & physically, if done with proper care & knowledge of your partner. COMMUNICATION IS VITAL between you! Tell each other what feels good (or bad/ uncomfortable) while having sex. Guys can't be TOO GENTLE when penetrating a virgin pussy! Communication is how we ALL LEARN about sex! REMEMBER THAT!
        Last edited by jockinthebox; 06-04-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks, hope everything would be fine

Comment

Just be relaxed, kind & gentle, remembering it's her first time (maybe yours too?). Resist the urge to "RAIL HER" with your cock first round, as virgin pussy responds best to a penis that strokes in & out more slowly just getting used to having one inside. If she's practiced using a vibrator or dildo while masturbating before, then her "learning curve" & tolerance for taking your penis will likely be much better, allowing you to be more aggressive with your thrusting. Consider letting her ride your cock in cowgirl position if your length & girth is uncomfortable for her. That way, she can limit how deeply and how quickly she takes your dick as she rides you on top!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              Just be relaxed, kind & gentle, remembering it's her first time (maybe yours too?). Resist the urge to "RAIL HER" with your cock first round, as virgin pussy responds best to a penis that strokes in & out more slowly just getting used to having one inside. If she's practiced using a vibrator or dildo while masturbating before, then her "learning curve" & tolerance for taking your penis will likely be much better, allowing you to be more aggressive with your thrusting. Consider letting her ride your cock in cowgirl position if your length & girth is uncomfortable for her. That way, she can limit how deeply and how quickly she takes your dick as she rides you on top!
              I will start with missionary first, and maybe try doggy if she would be able

Comment

Originally posted by Johh20l16g View Post
                I will start with missionary first, and maybe try doggy if she would be able
                DOGGY is NOT recommended for virgin pussy first round, ESPECIALLY with a LARGE DICK! Doggy is the deepest penetration position, in fact. Go with cowgirl after missionary, so she can control penetration speed & depth. It also allows you to play with her tits, sttimulate her clitoris for her and kiss while lovemaking, too! Cowgirl & reverse cowgirl are my 2 favorite positions when it comes to penetrative sex.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  DOGGY is NOT recommended for virgin pussy first round, ESPECIALLY with a LARGE DICK! Doggy is the deepest penetration position, in fact. Go with cowgirl after missionary, so she can control penetration speed & depth. It also allows you to play with her tits, sttimulate her clitoris for her and kiss while lovemaking, too! Cowgirl & reverse cowgirl are my 2 favorite positions when it comes to penetrative sex.
                  Great advice!
                  My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
                  BPFSL 8 1/16
                  My progress thread

Comment

Lots of foreplay is key. Then when you do it. Start out very slow for the first 10 minutes give or take some until you feel like she's enjoying it deep or with however much you can fit. But honestly the first time might just be her trying to get used to being penetrated. Then after a few times she should be used to it. But start out slow pretty much always and then give it to her good when it's obvious she wants it.
                    Starting size:
                    NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
                    MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
                    Goal:
                    NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
                    MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Very good advice above! Make sure she's very comfortable and lubricated, and take your clues from her as to how to proceed.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hi, I wish to work on sex based job and it says you work by using condoms if used only by condoms will their be any health guaranty or any more precautions to take place.

Comment

Iam a Virgin too if iam doing.it will be my first and for first time what all safety should I take.

Comment

Hi,I am a Virgin and for having first time what all safety should I take place.

Comment

Working...
                            X