Jelqing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing issues

So I recently started jelqing and have noticed that my right side looks alot thicker. So my query was that if I use my left hand to jelq more would that increase my left sides thickness or would my right hand?

I’ve been told that when you jelq in a certain direction or certain side it can change you penis to adjust in that direction. People often do that to fix a curve. I personally jelq with both of my hands which also makes it more effective. But yes, your left side will “thicken” too.

Comment

Jelqing issue?

I recently started jelqing and noticed that my right side is alot more thicker when I have an erection so I assume I'm putting more pressure but is this due to when I use my left hand to jelq or right hand, also should I do more reps with the other hand to fix the left?

Comment

Yeah so I do 10 reps with my left then 10 with my right etc so should I do more with my left hand to thicken the left?

Comment

I have merged your 2 threads. Please keep your question to one forum only.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X