Insecure about size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure about size

I'm happy with my length of 17cm. My girth is where I am insecure at ~12cm mid shaft. What can I do to increase it by a few cm?

Bro, totally feel you. BTW is your 17cm length straight from your body or is that bone pressed?

1 thing I've been doing daily is jelquing and using my bathmate (water dick pump). I've seen a 0.5cm in length increase, but at least 0.75cm in erect girth. I've been doing it really for about 10 days.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not so focused on girth but I know I do jelqing which really helps with blood engorgement that leads to increased erection quality and girth enhancement (milking motion with the penis). Slap on a nice lubricant and have a good time with it (videos on this website show you how to jelq). You could also try getting erect and wrapping a decently strong rubber band around the base as a makeshift cock ring and try masturbating and edging with it (you get crazy veins and massive blood engorgement, I do it for fun sometimes). There's other methods like the bathmate but those are obviously going to cost you a buck or two
      "If the D ain't poppin', then there's no stoppin'"

Initial -> 6.9 x 5.0 (2017)
      Now -> 7.5 x 5.3 (1 year)
      Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

I do 30 minutes of jelqing immediatly after my bathmate routine and getting some decent girth gains.

Comment

I heard bathmate gains are just temporary though.

Comment

The bathmate fills you up major and when you jelq after it has a more profound effect. At least for me. I'm not really targeting girth but I've gained .25 inches in girth in the last few months with this. Horse squeezes, blasters, etc will only help more

Comment

Did you guys get any permanent discoloration from the bathmate? I see a lot of posts online about it creating a darker penis.

Comment

For me slightly darker but nothing to freak out over

Comment

Originally posted by OU82 View Post
                  I'm happy with my length of 17cm. My girth is where I am insecure at ~12cm mid shaft. What can I do to increase it by a few cm?
                  Try squeezes.
                  https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/erect-squeeze

https://www.pegym.com/articles/girth_exercises_toc
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                  X